Herman Cain

and secondly if he wins the nomination all hill billies would definitely vote for him.. cause it ain't the hill billies who are racist,, it's demonRats.

Then why do black people rarely vote for the republicans?

I don't know. do you. I know one thing. it's always the DemonRats who make a big frickin issue about Black Republicans. you are racist pigs.

I think, sadly, that minorities have been shamelessly manipulated by the Democrats. They pretend to care about minorities, but they have done more harm than good to blacks, latinos and poor communities. They do it by pandering to them, making them 'special interests' rather than treating them as equals. One only need look at the academic achievements of minorities to see what harm has been done. We make it easier for them to not achieve. They make excuses, blame republicans, anything rather than encourage and help minorities to reach the academic levels that they can reach.

I do neg rep.... and as soon as I have some, I'll happily neg it for ya.

I view neg reps from California Girl as a badge of honor. :cool:

After you posted that moronic vid, I wonder if you view drool as a badge of honor.

You wonder? Really? How much more evidence do you need.

Even Sunni's 'come backs' are stolen from others... the idiot doesn't even have the intellect to frame his own thoughts, yet alone post them. :lol:

The fact he hasn't held political office is a huge PLUS! Career politicians think their job is spend other people's money. Perhaps a real businessman will help to change that paradigm...and no 'community organizing' is not a real job.

That he doesn't hold to the original intent of the Constitution as a true Classical Liberal does is why he isn't my top choice. That said, at least he acknowledges the Federal government has limitations, something our dear leader doesn't seem to grasp.

So, I'll take Cain in a heartbeat in the 2012 general election. What, am I going to vote for Obama?! :lol:

That is an ignorant statement. The position of POTUS is not a place for a man that barks platitudes and alienates people. The president MUST be able to see all sides of an issue and do what is best for the whole country. He MUST hit the job running and know how the system actually works. The position of president is the worst possible place to try to change the entire political system and how it operates. People that think that way are naive and really stupid. The president is not a King or a dictator. A community organizer is a much better foundry for a man that needs to build consensus than a CEO that speaks to a captive economically "loyal" base as employees are. The public has no such built in allegiance to a president...neither do the hundreds of house or senate members. Cain is an OK guy but he is not POTUS material and just the fact that he believes he is disqualifies him in my judgement.

Last edited:
OK guy but he is not POTUS material and just the fact that he believes he is disqualifies him in my judgement.

:eusa_eh:

So, in your judgement, anyone that runs for President of the USA should be disqualified.

I would agree, but I want that rule extended to Congressmen and Senators that have anything less than a C- cup.

The fact he hasn't held political office is a huge PLUS! Career politicians think their job is spend other people's money. Perhaps a real businessman will help to change that paradigm...and no 'community organizing' is not a real job.

That he doesn't hold to the original intent of the Constitution as a true Classical Liberal does is why he isn't my top choice. That said, at least he acknowledges the Federal government has limitations, something our dear leader doesn't seem to grasp.

So, I'll take Cain in a heartbeat in the 2012 general election. What, am I going to vote for Obama?! :lol:

That is an ignorant statement. The position of POTUS is not a place for a man that barks platitudes and alienates people. The president MUST be able to see all sides of an issue and do what is best for the whole country. He MUST hit the job running and know how the system actually works. The position of president is the worst possible place to try to change the entire political system and how it operates. People that think that way are naive and really stupid. The president is not a King or a dictator. A community organizer is a much better foundry for a man that needs to build consensus than a CEO that speaks to a captive economically "loyal" base a employees are. The public has no such built in allegiance to a president...neither do the hundreds of house or senate members. Cain is an OK guy but he is not POTUS material and just the fact that he believes he is disqualifies him in my judgement.

We haven't had a president that could see all sides of an issue in decades.... so, suddenly, that's a big deal to you? Don't make me laugh.

You're being an idiot here, Diaper Boy.

That is an ignorant statement. The position of POTUS is not a place for a man that barks platitudes and alienates people. The president MUST be able to see all sides of an issue and do what is best for the whole country. He MUST hit the job running and know how the system actually works. The position of president is the worst possible place to try to change the entire political system and how it operates. People that think that way are naive and really stupid. The president is not a King or a dictator. A community organizer is a much better foundry for a man that needs to build consensus than a CEO that speaks to a captive economically "loyal" base a employees are. The public has no such built in allegiance to a president...neither do the hundreds of house or senate members. Cain is an OK guy but he is not POTUS material and just the fact that he believes he is disqualifies him in my judgement.

LOL, then the Obama should of NEVER been elected. He is the worst in all of the above.

Herman Cain knows economics and Obama knows nothing about it.

Cain knows something about a certain kind of corporate economics but he doesn't know enough to even be a presidential adviser. Even an economics professor doesn't have the other required skills or experience to be president. This isn't Pizza Hut we are talking about. Obama showed the dems in his first big speech at the Clinton convention that he was a motivating speaker. That is why he was pushed by others to run for president. It was obviously a smart call by the dems. Cain isn't being drafted.

We haven't had a president that could see all sides of an issue in decades.... so, suddenly, that's a big deal to you? Don't make me laugh.

Ya...just as of this morning...:lol:

Laughter is good for the soul.

I can be a much more convincing idiot than that little sample!!!

Obama showed the dems in his first big speech at the Clinton convention that he was a motivating speaker

that's about the ONLY thing the man is good at. other than that, HE IS A COMPLETE IDIOT. and a hateful vindictive little man.

Being a community organizer and an absentee Senator didn't make Obama qualified for leadership.
He's been in the campaign mode ever since he got elected.

Obama showed the dems in his first big speech at the Clinton convention that he was a motivating speaker

that's about the ONLY thing the man is good at. other than that, HE IS A COMPLETE IDIOT. and a hateful vindictive little man.

JEEEEZZZ!!! Stefunny.... It sounds like you think that you are smarter than Obama. Your talking points are writing checks that your teensy weensy brain cannot cash. :lol: :lol:

Ya...just as of this morning...:lol:

Laughter is good for the soul.

I can be a much more convincing idiot than that little sample!!!

Here's how I see it. For decades we've elected career politicians and each and every one has been a clusterfuck for the country - some more than others. So, I'd go for someone who is not an 'insider', who really will throw some cold water on the assholes in Congress. That's what Obama SAID he would do. I didn't believe him then but I was prepared to give him the chance to prove me wrong. He didn't. He said 'no lobbyists', he has more fucking lobbyists than Bush did. He said no partisan politics, and we have the same old shit we had with Bush - partisan politics. He said he'd clean up DC, and international research says this administration is the least transparent, most corrupt Congress in history. Instead of prioritizing the economy, Obama chose to play politics and focus on healthcare. Bad decision and the US is paying for it. Fuck this, Huggy. You fall for the bullshit again if you want to, but I'm done with it.

I'll vote for whoever prioritizes the economy of this country. If Cain gets the nomination, I will absolutely vote for him.

JEEEEZZZ!!! Stefunny.... It sounds like you think that you are smarter than Obama. Your talking points are writing checks that your teensy weensy brain cannot cash. :lol: :lol:

that was stupid.
:lol:

Forum List

Back