Herman Cain

Why does someone need to be a politician to succeed?
How about someone with a vision/some common sense/an American with a vision?
We're all witnessing the"community organizer's" attempt to run the country.
Excuse me while I check my home value, help my neighbor get a job, and go thru the kid's piggie bank to fill the tank.
Not to mention, fight four wars!

Why does someone need to go to medical college to succeed as a doctor?
Why does someone need to go to law school to succeed as a lawyer?
Why does someone need to go to the police academy to succeed as a policeman?
Why does someone need an MBA to get hired to a financial institution?
Why does someone need a Commercial Drivers License to Drive a truck?
Why does someone need a Pharmacist license to depense drugs?

Well, for starters, you need to graduate from med school to begin your internship and begin practicing medicine.
You can "tick off" the rest yourself.
What is depensing drugs?
Quit slurring and make a point.

Well here's the point.

Professionals should do professional jobs.

And my bad on "despensing" it should be "dispensing". Used the wrong "FU" finger.

Well, for starters, you need to graduate from med school to begin your internship and begin practicing medicine.
What is depensing drugs?

Well here's the point.

And my bad on "despensing" it should be "dispensing". Used the wrong "FU" finger.

Who is the "professional" politician who is your model for the Presidency ?

Last edited:
What is depensing drugs?

Well here's the point.

Professionals shouldn't do professional jobs?
Huh?
Who would you prefer as your proctologist?

Now you are making no sense.

What is depensing drugs?

Well here's the point.

My bad..I see you are posting crapola then editiing it.

In any case..legislators should at least know the law before they legislate.

You don't need a degree to be a doctor! All you need to do is have worked in the pizza industry :razz:.

You don't need a degree to be a doctor?

What third world nation are you typing from?

Sarcasm, buddy. Get with it.

Well here's the point.

Hardly.
I am reading and responding rapidly to message board posts, as you are. I went back and realized I misinterpreted your initial post.
I edited/posted a legit question following your response, after I re-read what you wrote.
If you don't want to debate/respond, that's fine.
I'll live.

Last edited:

Hardly.
I am reading and responding rapidly to message board posts, as you are. I went back and realized I misinterpreted your initial post.
I edited/posted a legit question following your response, after I re-read what you wrote.
I'll live.

Well you got your response. My little english professor.

Hardly.
I'll live.

I received a response to, "Who is the "professional" politician who is your model for the Presidency ?"

What post number was that? I can't seem to locate it?

Thanks.

Well here's the point.

Do you know what having a bunch of layers in office has gotten us? Bills that are 2000+ pages long, more complicated than credit card contracts, riddled with loop holes and back doors. And why? So no one voting on them dares to read them, so the american people can't possibly comprehend what the bill really does? No thank you.

I would rather have a cashier from McDonalds in office than layers.

Hardly.
I'll live.

I received a response to, "Who is the "professional" politician who is your model for the Presidency ?"

What post number was that? I can't seem to locate it?

Thanks.

I guess the question was too challenging.

Nevermind.

How can any of you Cain supporters actually want this man to be president? He has never held public office. Ever. All he has done is run a business, which, last time I checked, doesn't provide anybody with political experience. Also, he has no grasp whatsoever on the Constitution.

Sources:
Herman Cain enters 2012 GOP race - CBS News
Herman Cain would trade liberty for security | United Liberty | Free Market - Individual Liberty - Limited Government

How can we actually want this man to be president?? Because we TRUST he has the best interest of America at heart and isn't afraid to speak it. He is not concerned with being PC and he does have a working knowledge and willing support of the Constitution. He also has business experience which this country sorely needs in it's leaders. He is a brave man and a smart man. But because he hasn't executive experience, I would not vote for him for president unless he was the candidate. He may stand a better chance in 2016. I trust this man, and as of this posting. I still want to hear him expound on a variety of issues that face this country, as I would any candidate at this juncture. :)

How can any of you Cain supporters actually want this man to be president? He has never held public office. Ever. All he has done is run a business, which, last time I checked, doesn't provide anybody with political experience. Also, he has no grasp whatsoever on the Constitution.

Sources:
Herman Cain enters 2012 GOP race - CBS News
Herman Cain would trade liberty for security | United Liberty | Free Market - Individual Liberty - Limited Government

The following post by me to Bass the Black Racist Ass explains why any rational person should vote for Herman Cain as our next President:

Black Racist Bass the LIEberrhoid Ass,

Islam is a Political Force (disguised as a Religion) that isn't any different than Fascism or Communism with it's clear and unmistakable FIRST DICTUM concocted by the Historically Documented MASS MURDERER, THIEF, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST, The MONUMENTAL WHACKJOB MOHAMMED in his Principal Document, the Qu'ran: "Make the World the Caliphate of Islam, preferably by word, by SWORD (caps mine) if necessary."

Among the Five Organized Religions of the World, there isn't a single RELIGION that has it's clear and unmistakable FIRST DICTUM in it's official most important document, in the case of Islam, the Qu'ran, the CONQUEST OF THE WORLD by MONSTROUS bloodcurdling TORTURE & MURDER !!!

The US Constitution does not ANYWHERE recognize Islam as a RELIGION.

As a matter of fact, other than Christianity, I am not aware that the US Constitution names any other Religion as a Religion.......so the self-serving crap by idiots like the Black Racist PSYCHO Bass the Racist Ass regarding Herman Cain's perceptive comments about Islam and/or the fucking Muslims is correct.

Herman Cain's comments regarding Islam and the fucking Muslims is even more correct, and PERTINENT in the sense that even though we are in a semi-declared WAR AGAINST ISLAMOFASCISM, we are not OFFICIALLY IN A WAR AGAINST ISLAM........but, for all intents and purposes.......WE ARE IN A WAR AGAINST ISLAM !!!

The exactly same UNREAL and semi-delusional state of WAR exists between us and IRAN.....and actively so in IRAQ ..... yet we play the same sort of INSANE GAME OF UNREALITY with IRAN !!!

It is just that our politicos are living in some sort of a delusional coma where the followers of this perfidious POLITICAL FORCE: ISLAM, i.e. the Muslims, ARE OUR ENEMIES but not officially recognized as such by our politicos.

Herman Cain is the ONLY politico, fortunately, running for the Presidency of the United States of America, who has recognized this OBVIOUS DANGER TO OUR COUNTRY.

Although Herman Cain EXCELLS in his all around perceptiveness and knowledge of Domestic & World Affairs, and demonstrated that in all of his public appearances and is eminently qualified to be our next President ..... Herman Cain's PRINCIPAL ATTRIBUTE that is OUTSTANDING is his remarkable perception of the MONSTROUS DANGER of ISLAM when no other politico either is aware of that OBVIOUS FACT..... or is brave enough to enunciate it.

Personally, and without any hesitation, I declare Herman Cain as my choice for the Presidency of the United States of America.

For the Black Racist Bass the Racist Ass to insult Herman Cain is just another indication that this Obamarrhoid idiot is a PSYCHO. __________________

Oh please.

Herman Cain is a cynical candidate at best. If the Republicans really put him up..they would lose that racist bit of the party..because they simply won't vote. And that isn't a smaller number either.

The Tea Party is "with" him to prove they are not racist. They won't really put him up..but they figure by supporting him early is a win-win. His batshit crazy crapola fits in with the agenda..and he's black.

He's never been elected to anything. Nadda.. I can't believe anyone in their right mind would put a guy who's never been a politician into the most politically complicated position in the world. It would be like calling in a butcher to do heart surgery.

There's no way this guy is running.

Why does someone need to be a politician to succeed?
How about someone with a vision/some common sense/an American with a vision?
We're all witnessing the"community organizer's" attempt to run the country.
Excuse me while I check my home value, help my neighbor get a job, and go thru the kid's piggie bank to fill the tank.
Not to mention, fight four wars!

I'll agree with you on some of those, but being a politician requires no academic qualification.

More importantly, it was those MBA guys in the financial industry that helped destroy this country. So please don't tell me that an MBA is something to be proud of. Unfortunately, it appears - from the evidence of the recent past - that we need to include teaching MBA students what the word 'ethics' means. I find it sad that we need to teach people to be ethical but there we are.

To me, someone who has run very successful companies is better qualified to run this country than some corrupt assclown who sits on his ass in Congress. And certainly, I'd prefer a business brain to a community organizer.

More importantly, it was those MBA guys in the financial industry that helped destroy this country. So please don't tell me that an MBA is something to be proud of. Unfortunately, it appears - from the evidence of the recent past - that we need to include teaching MBA students what the word 'ethics' means. I find it sad that we need to teach people to be ethical but there we are.

To me, someone who has run very successful companies is better qualified to run this country than some corrupt assclown who sits on his ass in Congress. And certainly, I'd prefer a business brain to a community organizer.

I have an MBA, but you're right, CG: All they taught me about was where to find Octopron.:uhoh3:

I'd prefer an Octopron Brain to a community organizer.:razz:

Forum List

Back