Herman Cain

How can any of you Cain supporters actually want this man to be president?

His experience or lack thereof notwithstanding, how can Cain supporters support someone after hearing the ignorant and illegal idiocy with regard to not hiring Muslims in his administration. And then compounding that with the ‘special oath’ statement.

The only conclusion is his supporters are equally ignorant and idiotic.

No I don't.

I think he knows how to run a business. That's vastly different from Economics. And trying to run the government as a "for profit" business is ludicrous.

Sorry, you have to know economics in order to run any type of company successfully.
You totally ignored that he was a mathematician in the Navy.
And getting our government out of the red and into the black is not a for profit business.

Successfully running a business and being a mathematician doesn't mean he knows economics. I've know plenty of successful business men and tons of mathematicians that eyes glaze over when you begin to discuss Macroeconomics with them. Businesses do not function like a government..nor should they. Economics on the scale of this country is vastly more complicated then provisioning how much pizza dough you will need or what price per unit should be charged.

You have no clue that a successful CEO must and has to know those type of things.
And a CEO does none of what you mentioned. It is up the the individual managers of each of those stores to know how much pizza dough they need or how many units they need to order(not charged) that was up to the company owner before it starts up production.
And Guess what? President Obama knows nothing about Macroeconomics.

How can any of you Cain supporters actually want this man to be president? He has never held public office. Ever. All he has done is run a business, which, last time I checked, doesn't provide anybody with political experience. Also, he has no grasp whatsoever on the Constitution.

Sources:
Herman Cain enters 2012 GOP race - CBS News
Herman Cain would trade liberty for security | United Liberty | Free Market - Individual Liberty - Limited Government

Funny thing, the '08 narrative against Obama was "inexperience". Now the GOP has a guy running that's never been elected to anything.. and the posters that called Obama "inexperienced" are lining up. Hilarious.

His experience or lack thereof notwithstanding, how can Cain supporters support someone after hearing the ignorant and illegal idiocy with regard to not hiring Muslims in his administration. And then compounding that with the ‘special oath’ statement.

Clayton FullofShit Jones,

If you read my post on Page 5 of this thread, and you STILL come up with this barf.....then you must be a LIEberrhoidal idiot.

Clayton FulloShit Jones,

Your cluesless rant about Herman Cain's EXCELLENT background (especially in comparison with the "Community Organizer" from the criminal enterprise ACORN) is ludicrous when even the liberal Wikipedia has the following resume of Herman Cain:

Herman Cain (born December 13, 1945) is an American businessman, columnist, and radio host from Georgia. He is best known as the former chairman and CEO of Godfather's Pizza. He is a former deputy chairman (1992–94) and chairman (1995–96) of the civilian board of directors to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. Before his business and economics career he worked as a mathematician in ballistics for the United States Navy.[2] Cain's newspaper column is distributed by North Star Writers Group. He lives in the Atlanta suburbs, where he also serves as a minister.

Also, as stated, read my post regarding Herman Cain's excellence on Page 5 of this thread.

Your rejection of Herman Cain follows that pattern......even though a significant number of well-meaning American patriots, not having a clue about Herman Cain, may also ignore this great man.

Nonsense.

This has nothing to do with ‘IslamoFascism’ (whatever that’s supposed to be) or Al Queda, it has to do with a presidential candidate stating that one of his first acts as president would be to commit a crime and violate the Constitution.

Most candidates at least wait until after they’re sworn in before doing that.

Clayton FulloShit Jones,

Your cluesless rant about Herman Cain's EXCELLENT background (especially in comparison with the "Community Organizer" from the criminal enterprise ACORN) is ludicrous when even the liberal Wikipedia has the following resume of Herman Cain:

Herman Cain (born December 13, 1945) is an American businessman, columnist, and radio host from Georgia. He is best known as the former chairman and CEO of Godfather's Pizza. He is a former deputy chairman (1992–94) and chairman (1995–96) of the civilian board of directors to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. Before his business and economics career he worked as a mathematician in ballistics for the United States Navy.[2] Cain's newspaper column is distributed by North Star Writers Group. He lives in the Atlanta suburbs, where he also serves as a minister.

Also, as stated, read my post regarding Herman Cain's excellence on Page 5 of this thread.

I am just responding to this to see what nick-name you select for me.

Yeah, he lost any support I might have given him when he said that. He wants to do something that's unconstitutional so there's way I can support him.

How can any of you Cain supporters actually want this man to be president? He has never held public office. Ever. All he has done is run a business, which, last time I checked, doesn't provide anybody with political experience. Also, he has no grasp whatsoever on the Constitution.

Sources:
Herman Cain would trade liberty for security | United Liberty | Free Market - Individual Liberty - Limited Government

Please elaborate on where the "political experience" has gotten us over the last 10 years?

It ain't rocket science.

Your rejection of Herman Cain follows that pattern......even though a significant number of well-meaning American patriots, not having a clue about Herman Cain, may also ignore this great man.

Nonsense.

This has nothing to do with ‘IslamoFascism’ (whatever that’s supposed to be) or Al Queda, it has to do with a presidential candidate stating that one of his first acts as president would be to commit a crime and violate the Constitution.

Most candidates at least wait until after they’re sworn in before doing that.

You need to actually listen to what he said about hiring a muslim before you make statements like that.

I think someone in the administration pushing for Sharia Law would be good for this country, wouldn't you?

Sources:

How can you support Obummer? He barley held office, and even when he did he voted on nothing so he has no voting record at all. He voted present on Illinois partial birth abortion bill, which in itself makes him an evil piece of shit in anyone who is god fearings mind, he came from nowhere, noone where he supposedly went to college even remembers him being there, he threw up a fake birth certificate and you said "Yay!!!" because lets face it, you really could care less about the law of this country as long as he is black "Half black I mean" and all Obummer did before all of that was be a street agitator "Community organizer". Did I mention he voted for the war in Afghanistan, and then turned around and acted like he didn't? he is a piece of shit that talks out of both sides of his mouth and is terrified to make any decision that might look unpopular even if it's the right thing to do.
At least Herman Cain ran a successful business and knows how to create jobs, something the current president has no concept of "See the 9.1% and rising unemployment numbers".
Herman cain also is down to earth and knows how the WORKING man is struggling to make ends meet. I say "Working man" because only conservatives know what the hell that means anymore, because apparently the progressives dont care much about those who pay for their welfare programs.
Cain has my vote, and in my opinion Obummer should be more worried about Cain than anyone else for 2012.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZDkacOveF0]YouTube - ‪Herman Cain to Obama at CPAC: "U.S. Will Not Become U.S. of Europe on our Watch"‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:

Sources:

Please elaborate on where the "political experience" has gotten us over the last 10 years?

It ain't rocket science.

Anyone ever heard of a college that teaches you to become a pol?

If so, what's the degree called?:lol:

During GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain’s campaign announcement on Saturday, the former pizza executive took a moment to lecture the country on its need to “reread the Constitution”:

[youtube]df8xgvhz_0E[/youtube]​

Cain really should have taken his own advice, however, before he decided to lecture the entire country about the Constitution. The phrase “life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness” does not appear anywhere in the Constitution’s text. Nor does the Constitution include a phrase about the right of the people to alter or abolish a government that is destructive of their ideals. Both of those phrases appear in the Declaration of Independence, which, in case Mr. Cain is not aware, is actually an entirely different document than the Constitution — written over ten years earlier.

Lecturing Americans To ‘Reread’ Constitution, Herman Cain Confuses It With Declaration of Independence | ThinkProgress

Clayton FulloShit Jones,

A LIEberrhoidal "warrior" is a blatant oxymoron.

In a way, you Obamarrhoidal stooges are even more dangerous than the Al Queda who are the recognized enemy of America whilst you LIEberrhoidal "warriors" are the camouflaged ENEMY WITHIN.....hypocritical, treacherous and dangerous because in addition to America fighting wars overseas......America ALWAYS has to fight you LIEberrhoidal traitors ("warriors") at home.

Last edited:
On the Glenn Beck Show today, the host asked the Georgia Republican about his refusal to appoint Muslims. Cain told Beck that he would be willing to appoint a Muslim only “if they can prove to me that they’re putting the Constitution of the United States first.” Beck followed up by asking if he was calling for “some loyalty proof” for Muslims. Cain said, “Yes, to the Constitution of the United States of America.” When Beck then asked “Would you do that to a Catholic or would you do that to a Mormon?” Cain told the host, “Nope, I wouldn’t.”:
[youtube]tnm0x3xeH_M&[/youtube]​

Herman Cain Would Require Muslim Appointees To Take A Special Loyalty Oath | ThinkProgress

I think someone in the administration pushing for Sharia Law would be good for this country, wouldn't you?

Islamofascists, Al Queda.....and Taqiyah Muslim arseholes like the SunniBitch are for it.

Clayton FulloShit Jones,

A LIEberrhoidal "warrior" is a blatant oxymoron.

In a way, you Obamarrhoidal stooges are even more dangerous than the Al Queda who are the recognized enemy of America whilst you LIEberrhoidal "warriors" are the camouflaged ENEMY WITHIN.....hypocritical, treacherous and dangerous because in addition to America fighting wars overseas......America ALWAYS has to fight you LIEberrhoidal traitors "warriors" at home.

You really need to start taking your meds..

Forum List

Back