Herman Cain/Sarah Palin: Both MORE qualified than Obama

Bucs90...is Obama trying to become a law enforcement officer?

That's news to me.

I wonder if any other Presidents would have failed your background check.

Lets take a look at this.

Well, "W" would've likely failed. His cocaine use would've DQ'ed him also, which is a shame. Thats part of my issue, our president should NOT be someone who couldn't even qualify to be a cop. But Obama is our current president, and as much as you lefties wanna keep harping on the past, we must look to your current president.

But the cocaine use of either is not as big a deal as Obama's past associations.

That's news to me.

Well, "W" would've likely failed. His cocaine use would've DQ'ed him also, which is a shame. Thats part of my issue, our president should NOT be someone who couldn't even qualify to be a cop. But Obama is our current president, and as much as you lefties wanna keep harping on the past, we must look to your current president.

But the cocaine use of either is not as big a deal as Obama's past associations.

"Palling around" with radical Wahibists wouldn't be considered a disqualifying past association?

So in other words, you don't know why it's wrong, it's just not what they tell you in the liberal media? Actually the right wing radio is wrong about a lot. The liberal media is wrong about everything. So he's still ahead of where you are...

I don't listen to any talk radio.

I just find this discussion..."My candidate could be a police officer and yours could not"...is both humorous and pathetic.

Isn't it, tho? :lol::lol::lol:

You disappoint me. As an former Navy Officer, I would expect you especially to find a persons past actions of character, discipline and ability to abide by rules of a particular interest when considering who should hold the office of the most powerful human in the world, right?

I've heard the military screens very stricly the folks they allow into officer school. As do police departments. I'd like to think the person in office of Most Powerful Person in the World would be able to pass the screenings for a police department or Navy OCS.

Unfortunately, our current and most recent presidents could not have. Especially our current one.

Do you not see that as a problem in our country? Should we not demand higher standards?

That's news to me.

"Palling around" with radical Wahibists wouldn't be considered a disqualifying past association?

Maybe it should. You referring to Bush and the Saudis? I agree that I do not like our relationship with the Saudis one bit.

In fact, I wish you lefties would've chosen that talking point for green energy instead of "Save the polar bears". How about "Lets put OPEC out of business, and bankrupt those evil SOB Saudis by becoming energy independent". That would've been more convincing an argument.

But lets be up to date. Our current president is Obama. Our next one will be elected in 2012. Our debate on higher standards should be pertaining to 2012. George W. Bush aint' eligible to run in 2012. So lets take the discussion from here......

Herman Cain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Personal lifeIn 2006, Cain was diagnosed with Stage IV cancer in both his colon and his liver. Cain underwent surgery and chemotherapy following the diagnosis, and has since reported that he is cancer free

Im glad he survived but this medical history alone will make people less likely to vote for him.

Plus he is a right wing radio personality.

Cain will never be able to get elected to such a high office

racist.....

Herman Cain has run a very successful huge corporation.
Palin has governed a city and state.

Just those two things alone make them both more qualified than Obama.

Obama had never done anything in his life but lecture. He lectured spoiled Harvard liberal future-lawyers. He befriended terrorists. And voted "present" for 2 years in Chicago. Thats it. Thats ALL he had done in life. NEVER had to make hard business choices. NEVER had to make government decisions in which HE alone would draw praise or criticism.

And I'll say, Cain/Palin would be a very underexperienced ticket. Maybe good, seeing that we new fresh faces in DC. But even their severely limited experience are massively more than Obama had.

But the more I think of it, the more I like Donald Trump. Trump would absolutely crush Obama in a debate.

Sorry, but people don't vote for quitters and Palin is a quitter. She didn't even make it half way through as a first term governor.. Trump would be another joke as well.

You tellum, Cindy!!! I'm so glad to see you here.

oooooooooooooooooooooo, all we heard was the same bullshit line that the left slings around.

Palin is a QUITTER. I guess we were TOLD.:lol::lol:

oooooooooooooooooooooo, all we heard was the same bullshit line that the left slings around.

128913732787731900.jpg

Obama had never done anything in his life but lecture. He lectured spoiled Harvard liberal future-lawyers. He befriended terrorists. And voted "present" for 2 years in Chicago. Thats it. Thats ALL he had done in life. NEVER had to make hard business choices. NEVER had to make government decisions in which HE alone would draw praise or criticism.

And I'll say, Cain/Palin would be a very underexperienced ticket. Maybe good, seeing that we new fresh faces in DC. But even their severely limited experience are massively more than Obama had.

But the more I think of it, the more I like Donald Trump. Trump would absolutely crush Obama in a debate.
As usual our conservative "friends" make a spurious claim, and then proceed to "gloss" over the relevent facts!

1. "..... Palin has governed a city and state."
- Sarah Palin did govern Wasilla from 1996-2002 (6,300 residents in 2002) - defeating the incumbent by 651 to 440 votes. She was later voted Governor of Alaska in 2002.
- Alaska is currently the 47th most populous state, accounts for approximately 0.23% (710,231) of America's population, has 1 Sentor for every 353,615 citizens and only 1 Representative in the House.
- Barack Obama was a Senator from Illinois.
- Illinois currently is the 5th most populous state, accounts for approximately 4.10% (12,830,632) of America's population, has 1 Senator for every 6,415,316 citizens and 19 Representatives in the House.

2. " NEVER (Obama) had to make hard business choices."
- Alaska ranks approximately 18th ($7,215) in its annual per capita contribution in federal taxes, but ranks 1st ($13,788) in receiving annual per capita federal tax spending.
- Alaska ranks 4th overall - receiving $1.83 in federal funds for every $1.00 it contributes in federal taxes
- Illinois ranks approximately 14th ($7,844) in its annual per capita contribution in federal taxes, but ranks 45th ($6,351) in receiving annual per capita federal tax spending.
- Illinois ranks 45th overall - receiving $0.78 in federal funds for every $1.00 it contributes in federal taxes

3. Sarah Palin's "political experience" is that of running one of America's smallest states. Her "hard business choices" were "softened" by the fact that Alaska has the 4th most federally subsidized state economy in the nation - with those funds coming from the federal taxes of states like Illinois!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_population

http://www.nemw.org/images/taxburdrank.pdf

Last edited:

Sorry, but people don't vote for quitters and Palin is a quitter. She didn't even make it half way through as a first term governor.. Trump would be another joke as well.

Obama didn't make it through his first term as Senator also! He got us stuck with Buris!

coCain is my candidate!!! As soon as he officially is in the running I will donate to the cause!

I will be honest I also like Donald Trump! Trump is a successful business man and all he talks about when he is campaigning (and Yes he is campaigning) is fighting the trade war with China. He said specifically he would slap a tarriff on Chinese goods yesterday! Damn right skippy, I think he would help fight the trade war, which we a losing but haven't lost, with China!

So, the leftist elitism shows it's head again.

Now, they're throwing out the populations of Alaska and Wasilla as "proof" that although Palin was the executive head of both, that doesn't account for anything since it's not a big metro area.

Lefty elitism is sickening. Unless you governed a major metro area (which BTW Obama never did, he only voted present, and had no executive decisions), and unless you have an uber expensive degree from a select elite (liberal only) university, then you and your opinions are to be discarded along with the Wal-Mart overstock NASCAR t-shirts. She wasn't the governor of a REAL state, like Illinois (which Dems have run into the ground) or Cali, or NY, or NJ (All 3 of which libs ran into the ground over the past 30 years).

Libs, your Vice Savior Bill Clinton governed a little state, Arkansas, but you don't seem to hold that against him, do you?

And they discard Cain because he "only" led Godfathers Pizza. He wasnt the head of a REAL company, like GE (which liberals have run into the ground) or GM (which liberals ran into the ground).

No, successfully governing or running a small state or small company is NOT admirable. They need to have run a massive state, well or poorly, and run a massive company, failed or not, to be considered legitimate. Right libs?

Me? If I were searching for a football coach, I'd take the guy who was successful at a small school, NOT the guy who was an assistant at a big school that was a clusterf**k all over. But libs would argue "He ONLY won at a small school, not a big one" and then elect the coach who assisted on the staff at a failed big school. Perfect liberal logic.

so, the leftist elitism shows it's head again.

Now, they're throwing out the populations of alaska and wasilla as "proof" that although palin was the executive head of both, that doesn't account for anything since it's not a big metro area.

Lefty elitism is sickening. Unless you governed a major metro area (which btw obama never did, he only voted present, and had no executive decisions), and unless you have an uber expensive degree from a select elite (liberal only) university, then you and your opinions are to be discarded along with the wal-mart overstock nascar t-shirts. She wasn't the governor of a real state, like illinois (which dems have run into the ground) or cali, or ny, or nj (all 3 of which libs ran into the ground over the past 30 years).

Libs, your vice savior bill clinton governed a little state, arkansas, but you don't seem to hold that against him, do you?

And they discard cain because he "only" led godfathers pizza. He wasnt the head of a real company, like ge (which liberals have run into the ground) or gm (which liberals ran into the ground).

No, successfully governing or running a small state or small company is not admirable. They need to have run a massive state, well or poorly, and run a massive company, failed or not, to be considered legitimate. Right libs?

Me? If i were searching for a football coach, i'd take the guy who was successful at a small school, not the guy who was an assistant at a big school that was a clusterf**k all over. But libs would argue "he only won at a small school, not a big one" and then elect the coach who assisted on the staff at a failed big school. Perfect liberal logic.

$berry.jpg

So, the leftist elitism shows it's head again.

Now, they're throwing out the populations of Alaska and Wasilla as "proof" that although Palin was the executive head of both, that doesn't account for anything since it's not a big metro area.

Lefty elitism is sickening. Unless you governed a major metro area (which BTW Obama never did, he only voted present, and had no executive decisions), and unless you have an uber expensive degree from a select elite (liberal only) university, then you and your opinions are to be discarded along with the Wal-Mart overstock NASCAR t-shirts. She wasn't the governor of a REAL state, like Illinois (which Dems have run into the ground) or Cali, or NY, or NJ (All 3 of which libs ran into the ground over the past 30 years).

Libs, your Vice Savior Bill Clinton governed a little state, Arkansas, but you don't seem to hold that against him, do you?

And they discard Cain because he "only" led Godfathers Pizza. He wasnt the head of a REAL company, like GE (which liberals have run into the ground) or GM (which liberals ran into the ground).

No, successfully governing or running a small state or small company is NOT admirable. They need to have run a massive state, well or poorly, and run a massive company, failed or not, to be considered legitimate. Right libs?

Me? If I were searching for a football coach, I'd take the guy who was successful at a small school, NOT the guy who was an assistant at a big school that was a clusterf**k all over. But libs would argue "He ONLY won at a small school, not a big one" and then elect the coach who assisted on the staff at a failed big school. Perfect liberal logic.

Didn't your football analogy already fall flat once today? :eusa_eh:

Stephanie, do you think Palin's Republican opponents for the Nomination will ignore that little fact? That it is only Lefties? That it is bullshit? (She really didn't quit?)

LOL, she RESIGNED dear.
something Clinton, Rangel, Frank, etc etc SHOULD of done for the good of the people they Represent, but they believe they be way MORE Important. And we sure as hell don't EVER see you lefties calling for them to. Hell you LEFTIES still stick up for Clinton, and he was IMPEACHED.

Last edited:

Stephanie, do you think Palin's Republican opponents for the Nomination will ignore that little fact? That it is only Lefties? That it is bullshit? (She really didn't quit?)

LOL, she RESIGNED dear.
something Clinton, Rangel, Frank, etc etc SHOULD of done for the good of the people they Represent, but they believe they be way MORE Important. And we sure as hell don't EVER see you lefties calling for them to. Hell you LEFTIES still stick up for Clinton, and he was IMPEACHED.

She resigned in the middle of her term...but I notice you did not answer my question about her Republican opponents if she chooses to run. Do you think they will ignore her....ahem...resignation? Do you think it will only be Lefties who bring up her...er...resignation?

LOL, she RESIGNED dear.

She resigned in the middle of her term...but I notice you did not answer my question about her Republican opponents if she chooses to run. Do you think they will ignore her....ahem...resignation? Do you think it will only be Lefties who bring up her...er...resignation?

Hopefully they won't be as shallow and stupid to fall for that line you lefties spread. (SHE QUIT).
And if they do, then they can just quit being a Republican and run as a Democrat- Progressive-Commie for all I care.

Forum List

Back