Herman Cain/Sarah Palin: Both MORE qualified than Obama

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Herman Cain has run a very successful huge corporation.
Palin has governed a city and state.

Just those two things alone make them both more qualified than Obama.

Obama had never done anything in his life but lecture. He lectured spoiled Harvard liberal future-lawyers. He befriended terrorists. And voted "present" for 2 years in Chicago. Thats it. Thats ALL he had done in life. NEVER had to make hard business choices. NEVER had to make government decisions in which HE alone would draw praise or criticism.

And I'll say, Cain/Palin would be a very underexperienced ticket. Maybe good, seeing that we new fresh faces in DC. But even their severely limited experience are massively more than Obama had.

But the more I think of it, the more I like Donald Trump. Trump would absolutely crush Obama in a debate.

Bucs, several US presidents have been former US senators. Senators and governors are the most popular choices of candidates for both parties.

Move along, nothing to see here.

The less qualified the better, I'd rather vote for my neighbor than someone who's been "Washingtonized" for years.

Palin was nothing more than a Hockey Mom

She quit at everything else in her life

Herman Cain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Personal lifeIn 2006, Cain was diagnosed with Stage IV cancer in both his colon and his liver. Cain underwent surgery and chemotherapy following the diagnosis, and has since reported that he is cancer free

Im glad he survived but this medical history alone will make people less likely to vote for him.

Plus he is a right wing radio personality.

Cain will never be able to get elected to such a high office

Last edited:
In 2012, Palin's experience will be "mayor of a small town in Alaska, Governor of Alaska for a couple years until I quit."

Obama's experience will be "one term as President of the United States"

I cannot speak to Mr. Cain's qualifications, but I can say that Sarah Palin is not qualified to hold ANY political office. She was not qualified to hold any of the ones she has held in the past, nor was she qualified to run on the ticket next to Senator McCain. In fact she is the reason that I could not even CONSIDER holding my nose and voting for Senator McCain.

Ah, 6 liberal knee jerk responses in 10 minutes of this thread being posted.

Nothing infuriates a liberal like strong women and black Republicans.

Personal lifeIn 2006, Cain was diagnosed with Stage IV cancer in both his colon and his liver. Cain underwent surgery and chemotherapy following the diagnosis, and has since reported that he is cancer free

Im glad he survived but this medical history alone will make people less likely to vote for him.

So your comeback is a link......which you could edit yourself?

Come on libs. You can do better than that, I think.

SO now you are gonna discriminate agains his skin color AND his pre-existing medical condition!!!

Tisk tisk. The irony.

Nothing makes liberals laugh louder than dim-witted Tea baggers pining for Palin.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!

I cannot speak to Mr. Cain's qualifications, but I can say that Sarah Palin is not qualified to hold ANY political office. She was not qualified to hold any of the ones she has held in the past, nor was she qualified to run on the ticket next to Senator McCain. In fact she is the reason that I could not even CONSIDER holding my nose and voting for Senator McCain.

Why so? What made her LESS qualified than Obama?

Obama had never been in charge of anything in his life. Never held accountable for anything. He never failed in anything, because he never really risked anything.

He never ran a business. Or a city. Or a state. He never led men in a military unit. Or even a local police squad. Hell, he wasn't even a captain on a sports team.

He benefitted from educational quotas in life, then road the wave of voting "present" and having a good voice.

On paper, if you were gonna hire a mayor, Palin would be more qualified than Obama in 2006. It's true libs. Accept the reality. Your Boy Wonder was and is not qualified.

Palin was nothing more than a Hockey Mom

She quit at everything else in her life

Obama should've taken notes.

He should've quit being friends with a terrorist who killed cops and attempted to blow up government buildings. And sometime in 20 years he should've realized his preacher is a hate filled racist. But......Obama must have been to naive to pick up on that.

Why so? What made her LESS qualified than Obama?

Obama had never been in charge of anything in his life. Never held accountable for anything. He never failed in anything, because he never really risked anything.

He never ran a business. Or a city. Or a state. He never led men in a military unit. Or even a local police squad. Hell, he wasn't even a captain on a sports team.

He benefitted from educational quotas in life, then road the wave of voting "present" and having a good voice.

On paper, if you were gonna hire a mayor, Palin would be more qualified than Obama in 2006. It's true libs. Accept the reality. Your Boy Wonder was and is not qualified.

Obama led 80 of his peers in reviewing, accepting and publishing for the most prestigious University-level law review in the naiton, requiring him to forge a consensus among some of the nation's brightest.

Palin ran a state until it got to be bothersome.

By 2012, Obama's experience will include four years at the helm of the most powerful nation in the world, while Palin will have gained valuable frequent flyer miles preaching to the easily converted.

Last edited:
Apparently Sarah isn't even qualified to be Sarah.(I Q 100) Tina Fey (I Q 150)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yet..........she is rich as shit, hot, living in a fantasy landscape in Alaska. Yep, Palin must be pretty damn stupid to have achieved that life!!! And she's STILL more qualifed than Obama!!

Apparently Sarah isn't even qualified to be Sarah.(I Q 100) Tina Fey (I Q 150)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yet..........she is rich as shit, hot, living in a fantasy landscape in Alaska. Yep, Palin must be pretty damn stupid to have achieved that life!!! And she's STILL more qualifed than Obama!!

Fantasy is the correct term

Being an ex beauty queen and hockey mom are her biggest accomplishments

Forum List

Back