Herman Cain/Sarah Palin: Both MORE qualified than Obama

As long as Herman Cain is on top, that is the best choice. I personally wouldn't mind seeing a Herman Cain/Mitt Romney or Herman Cain/Me Whitman or Herman Cain/Mitch Daniels!

Females don't need a drivers license. There aren't any roads between the bedroom and kitchen:eusa_shhh::lol:

Don't tell my wife I laughed! That's funny shit.:lol:

Last night at the gym as I was completing my last reps of kickbacks, my wife came over to me and said she had enough...with sweat puring dwon her face....

SO I said...and I swear this is true....

"this is a man's gym. A woman's place is in the kitchen"

Seems the women at that gym dont have a sense of humor....I had a dozen water bottles thrown at me.

Yeah, back in my days, I learned another thing. When you meet up with a female cop who is pissed (you know, when you see the two cop cars parked side to side chatting) and she's groaning about the boyfriend and work and shit.............don't ever say "Damn Ofc. ****, the department needs to approve some PMS leave for you!!!!"

Long story short? She pepper sprayed underneath my door handle and peeled off down the road. Couldnt get into the cop car from the driver side for a damn week.

So if you were in fact the "real deal" in the military, were you one of those affirmative action female officers, or really earn it? Cop joke, woman joke, ya know how it is.

Affirmative action? Didn't know we had that in the military...but here's a female military joke for you.......You know us women in the military, right? We're all either dykes or whores. There. I said it. :lol::lol::lol:

huh?
That was a joke?
I always thought that was just a statement of the truth.

Well, I AM the former.

However, we also say, that for women to succeed in the military we have to be twice as smart as men....fortunately, that's isn't hard to do.

Herman Cain has run a very successful huge corporation.
Palin has governed a city and state.

Just those two things alone make them both more qualified than Obama.

Obama had never done anything in his life but lecture. He lectured spoiled Harvard liberal future-lawyers. He befriended terrorists. And voted "present" for 2 years in Chicago. Thats it. Thats ALL he had done in life. NEVER had to make hard business choices. NEVER had to make government decisions in which HE alone would draw praise or criticism.

And I'll say, Cain/Palin would be a very underexperienced ticket. Maybe good, seeing that we new fresh faces in DC. But even their severely limited experience are massively more than Obama had.

But the more I think of it, the more I like Donald Trump. Trump would absolutely crush Obama in a debate.

obama has governed the executive branch of america longer than palin was governor

so how do you figure she is more qualified?

Affirmative action? Didn't know we had that in the military...but here's a female military joke for you.......You know us women in the military, right? We're all either dykes or whores. There. I said it. :lol::lol::lol:

huh?
That was a joke?

Well, I AM the former.

However, we also say, that for women to succeed in the military we have to be twice as smart as men....fortunately, that's isn't hard to do.

Sadly, I can not argue that!
My wife can run circles around me...

Which brings us back to Palin and Obama.

So you agree that Palin is smarter than Obama.

Cool....equal ground.

huh?
That was a joke?

Well, I AM the former.

Sadly, I can not argue that!
My wife can run circles around me...

Which brings us back to Palin and Obama.

So you agree that Palin is smarter than Obama.

Cool....equal ground.

If she is, she has a funny way of showing it....tho she is clever in a shyster kind of way.

Obama had never done anything in his life but lecture. He lectured spoiled Harvard liberal future-lawyers. He befriended terrorists. And voted "present" for 2 years in Chicago. Thats it. Thats ALL he had done in life. NEVER had to make hard business choices. NEVER had to make government decisions in which HE alone would draw praise or criticism.

And I'll say, Cain/Palin would be a very underexperienced ticket. Maybe good, seeing that we new fresh faces in DC. But even their severely limited experience are massively more than Obama had.

But the more I think of it, the more I like Donald Trump. Trump would absolutely crush Obama in a debate.

obama has governed the executive branch of america longer than palin was governor

so how do you figure she is more qualified?

Well...

Based on the fact that he had to use a tactic to pass healthcare despite having a democratic majority and the only bipartisnaship was AGAINST the bill...

And based on the fact that 2 out of 4 courts found what he sihend into law as unconsitutional....

And based on the fact that he said that if we let him borrow a trillion dollars unemployment would not go above 8%...

And based on the fact that he promised to close GITMO and DID....but really didnt...

Seems he is not very good at it.

A man can be in the majors for 4 years with a 225 batting average.....but it doesnt mean he is more likely to be a starter next year over the guy in the minors with a 350 batting average.

Easy.

A convicted felon? No go.
Convicted of domestic violence? No go.
Bad credit? No go.
Can't pass the fitness test? No go.

Associated with the Communist Party or any individual from it? You're out.

Associated with a know terrorist? Out. Ayers, known terrorist. Red flag.
Associated with a group whose intent was to overthrow the US government? Weather UG, Ayers, no go. His elementary school in the phillipines, no go. His college peers, which papers he won't release.

Drug use of weed within 3 years.
Drug use of non-weed within 10.
Bad driving record.
No college credits equalling 2 years (for CALEA accredited depts, aka, big depts)

You want me to keep going?

It appears that you listen very well to right wing talk radio.

Easy.

A convicted felon? No go.
Convicted of domestic violence? No go.
Bad credit? No go.
Can't pass the fitness test? No go.

Associated with the Communist Party or any individual from it? You're out.

Associated with a know terrorist? Out. Ayers, known terrorist. Red flag.
Associated with a group whose intent was to overthrow the US government? Weather UG, Ayers, no go. His elementary school in the phillipines, no go. His college peers, which papers he won't release.

Drug use of weed within 3 years.
Drug use of non-weed within 10.
Bad driving record.
No college credits equalling 2 years (for CALEA accredited depts, aka, big depts)

You want me to keep going?

Right wing radio? Since when did RW radio begin discussing what background incidents would disqualify a police applicant?

Those are clear, factual requirements and DQ's for police applicants.

Oh, wait, I see what happened. You had no legit respones, so went to an old liberal standby: Blame it on talk radio.

I cannot speak to Mr. Cain's qualifications, but I can say that Sarah Palin is not qualified to hold ANY political office. She was not qualified to hold any of the ones she has held in the past, nor was she qualified to run on the ticket next to Senator McCain. In fact she is the reason that I could not even CONSIDER holding my nose and voting for Senator McCain.

Sorry, you're wrong. Read up on what she did as Governor of Alaska. And by the way she beat out a entrenched corrupted Gop and won with a 80% approval rating. so you don't know what you're talking about.

Bucs90...is Obama trying to become a law enforcement officer?

That's news to me.

I wonder if any other Presidents would have failed your background check.

Lets take a look at this.

There is a rock in my back yard that is more qualified than our current President. That really isn't a high bar to get over.

So in other words, you don't know why it's wrong, it's just not what they tell you in the liberal media? Actually the right wing radio is wrong about a lot. The liberal media is wrong about everything. So he's still ahead of where you are...

So in other words, you don't know why it's wrong, it's just not what they tell you in the liberal media? Actually the right wing radio is wrong about a lot. The liberal media is wrong about everything. So he's still ahead of where you are...

I don't listen to any talk radio.

I just find this discussion..."My candidate could be a police officer and yours could not"...is both humorous and pathetic.

I don't listen to any talk radio.

I just find this discussion..."My candidate could be a police officer and yours could not"...is both humorous and pathetic.

Isn't it, tho? :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, but people don't vote for quitters and Palin is a quitter. She didn't even make it half way through as a first term governor.. Trump would be another joke as well.

Sorry, but people don't vote for quitters and Palin is a quitter. She didn't even make it half way through as a first term governor.. Trump would be another joke as well.

Actually, as evidenced by some of the threads here over the months, some WOULD vote for quitters....if they are hawt enough.

Forum List

Back