Here's an important announcement

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
You see, pedophilia and child abuse are two different things. For those of you who don't know or can't be bothered with facts.

You see, pedophilia and child abuse are two different things. For those of you who don't know or can't be bothered with facts.

What are Disneys?

What are Disneys?

That reads like a jeopardy answer to the question.

Adults (especially creepy police and teachers) need to keep their G Damn hands off of kids. Stay out of their lives.

In Canada these abusers and pedos are celebrated and protected by the authorities. In short, don't trust Canada. Such a position on abusers speaks volumes about our nations system and our elite.

Disneys and groomers are people that support child abuse. Abuse by teaching them to be homosexuals or transgenders. You can stop lying now.
But it is not abuse to teach them to be underage brides or to groom young females to be servants to men? How am I lying when I am asking a question and speculating?

Why is the Bible allowed to be used as a guide to grooming for what God wants from kids?

But it is not abuse to teach them to be underage brides or to groom young females to be servants to men? How am I lying when I am asking a question and speculating?

Why is the Bible allowed to be used as a guide to grooming for what God wants from kids?
Bible is a guide?

1650032140809.jpeg

Ok then keep lying and deflecting.

WHAT kind of wretched person would possibly equate actual pedo/child abuse perpetrators with the merciful God of the Universe? What does that say about someone's mental state? or the state of their soul? That is just vile beyond belief.

Yeah... go ahead and list the verse where the Bible talks about child brides.
The Old Testament refers to marriage "age" as a girl who is physically prepared for childbirth, that is not the Bible per say, that is how every culture on earth did it back then.

Yeah... go ahead and list the verse where the Bible talks about child brides.
The Old Testament refers to marriage "age" as a girl who is physically prepared for childbirth, that is not the Bible per say, that is how every culture on earth did it back then.
God impregnated Mary when she was an unwed teen. A female can have kids as early as 11 or twelve which was the legal age for consent in the US before suffrage.

As usual he shows just how disgustingly sick and evil the left is.
Don't accuse me of writing the Bible which has acts of incest, adultery, murder, genocide, Onanism, human sacrifice, mass murder by God, guidance(grooming) of who you should marry, and other lewd acts.

Let's look at what you consider evidence for your charges. can you post a few? seriously? That would be book, chapter, verse. thanks in advance.

The word ‘homosexual’ was never in the original Bible. In the original Greek and Hebrew texts, the word that is now translated to ‘homosexual’ actually accurately translates to ‘pedophile; or ‘boy abuser’ or ‘boy molester.’

That is, according to the bible, homosexuality is NOT a sin. Child molesting is.

The ancient world condoned and encouraged systemic pederasty – sexual relationships between an adult (old) man and a young boy, usually 8-12 years old.

According to theologian Ed Oxford, “Ancient Greek documents show us how even parents utilized this abusive system to help their sons advance in society.” For most of history, these verses were interpreted to be obviously referring the pederasty, not homosexuality!

In summary, the original bible condemned pederasty, not homosexuality. The shift to attack homosexuality in the 1980s is not only a calculated attack on queer folks that came during a critical period for us (think: the AIDS epidemic) but is also disgustingly ironic coming from an institution with nearly 6,000 (old) clergy men charged with sexual assault of young boys. Think they’re covering something up? Hard to argue otherwise.

It reminds me of the child molestation cases in the 1980s where child care facilities had workers charged and tried only to find out the children were being coached to lie....The cases disapearred.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back