Here's an important announcement

Your charges are against society at the time. I agree. What you apparently don't see is that what was happening then that you seem to be rightly condemning are the very things you are defending TODAY. Don't you see that?

You see, pedophilia and child abuse are two different things. For those of you who don't know or can't be bothered with facts.

Right-o....But making that distinction doesn't give tyrants on a power trip an excuse to push people around.

You see, pedophilia and child abuse are two different things. For those of you who don't know or can't be bothered with facts.

It is and poster’s know the damn difference.

Child abuse, sex with a minor and pedophilia are different things and those accusing poster’s and politicians should look up the terms before using them.

A pedo wouldn’t live long in prison where as someone who had sex with someone at the age of sixteen or seventeen would survive…

But it is not abuse to teach them to be underage brides or to groom young females to be servants to men? How am I lying when I am asking a question and speculating?

Why is the Bible allowed to be used as a guide to grooming for what God wants from kids?
Same reason why the Quran is used and let be clear one of the most Progressive States in America allow young kids to get married and that is Massachusetts, so let be clear neither side is right in this damn discussion!

well you shouldn't be picking up any of those stones you're throwing should you. God haters have always used the bible to shame their christian opposition. And that works for them because the bible means nothing to them even so far as the consequences for their own behavior as pronounced in that bible. It's like Satan always condemning christians. you can shut him up by saying to him, yes i know my faults and God has forgiven me because of my belief in Christ's sacrifice for me. BUT I KNOW YOUR FUTURE...and he will leave.

Last edited:
bruce almighty said:
Same reason why the Quran is used and let be clear one of the most Progressive States in America allow young kids to get married and that is Massachusetts, so let be clear neither side is right in this damn discussion!

i am unfamiliar with the bible allowing any child brides. Can you provide book, chapter verse?

The term homosexuality did not come into being until the late nineteenth centure and it was coined by a psychologist named benkirt/benkeirt...some such spelling. So of course the term HOMOSEXUAL was not in the bible...but we certainly all know what the bible was referring to. don't we? :wink: the left loves little word games.

This was linked, from your link;

JAAPL_0.png

Pedophilia and DSM-5: The Importance of Clearly Defining the Nature of a Pedophilic Disorder​

". . . Some survey respondents had made comments pertinent to appreciating the stress that can be associated with Pedophilia. For example, one stated: I'm a 15-year-old male … I'm not attracted to anyone my age or older anymore. I am only attracted to prepubescent girls. I feel like there is no hope for me to live, and sometimes I feel like killing myself…. I know the idea of a psychologist and everything, but I can't talk to anyone at this time because my parents would find out and get the wrong idea, and people would judge me and think I really want to hurt little kids.9 Another said: I want to have sex with children all the time, but I know I cannot and will not because it will ruin that child's life, and it will do the same for mine. I look at pictures all the time. That helps me to deal with my desires without actually going out and having sex with a young child… .9 Yet another stated: Parents will disown you, teachers will report you, friends will abandon you. People in my situation can't discuss this without serious risk of persecution and/or harassment.9 Some of those wanting help may have mistakenly believed that mandatory reporting statutes would require that criminal justice authorities be notified, even if they had never approached a child sexually.

In discussing the diagnostic features of a Pedophilic Disorder, DSM-5 states that “the presence of multiple victims…is sufficient but not necessary for the diagnosis” (Ref. 1, p 698). Once again, in emphasizing the possible (though certainly not inevitable) criminal implications of a Pedophilic Disorder, the DSM says little about why persons with this very stigmatized, and often misunderstood, condition need and deserve psychiatric help.

DSM-5 has placed insufficient emphasis on the psychiatric burdens of a Pedophilic Disorder that justify its inclusion in the DSM, even in the absence of any criminal misconduct. As a profession that bridges the gap between the scientific/medical communities and the criminal justice system, forensic psychiatry has both the opportunity and the obligation to further clarify these important matters."

My question... . . are folks born this way, is it a symptom of endocrine-disruption of hormonal development because of environmental pollution? Or? Is this a symptom of dysfunctional home-lives?

:dunno:

If we, as a society, are seeing an increase in this sort of mental illness, it would probably seem to be either the dysfunctional home lives or environment pollution. . .

Oh, I'm sorry - I couldn't pay attention to your post what with your RACIST AVATAR staring at me.

Mister Beale said:
My question... . . are folks born this way, is it a symptom of endocrine-disruption of hormonal development because of environmental pollution? Or? Is this a symptom of dysfunctional home-lives?

:dunno:

If we, as a society, are seeing an increase in this sort of mental illness, it would probably seem to be either the dysfunctional home lives or environment pollution. . .

why not the ridiculous increase in the number of childhood vaccinations? or perhaps fluoride in the water. or it could be just sin. what about that?

Republicans like Jim Jones and Matt Gaetz are groomers.

They lead a party chuck-full of groomer-supporters.

Forum List

Back