Here Comes the Gun and Speech Legislation

Arizona has the most liberal handgun conceal laws in the country. What makes you think nobody in the crowd was packing?

Since no one shot back I would guess that no one was carrying. I could be wrong about that, but anyone that thinks making it illegal to carry would have prevented this is definitely wrong. I will take maybe wrong over always wrong every single time.

The kid was a widely recognized nut job. His bizarre behavior would prevent his being served in a bar, it will not prevent him being served in a gun shop
Got a link for that?
BTW
If that moron (Dupnik) of a sheriff has a file on this lunitic killer, he will be in a world of shit.

Second amendment rights lead to second amendment solutions

That is the price we pay as a nation. All too often in our history we have had people showing their objections to someone exercising their first amendment rights by exercising their second amendment solutions

All to often in our past we have had people use guns to respond to first amendment protected opinions they do not agree with. If you cannot effectively argue your position, you always have second amendment solutions to prove you are right

Since no one shot back I would guess that no one was carrying. I could be wrong about that, but anyone that thinks making it illegal to carry would have prevented this is definitely wrong. I will take maybe wrong over always wrong every single time.

The kid was a widely recognized nut job. His bizarre behavior would prevent his being served in a bar, it will not prevent him being served in a gun shop
Got a link for that?
BTW
If that moron (Dupnik) of a sheriff has a file on this lunitic killer, he will be in a world of shit.

Lets see what we do know...

We know his school told him to get out and not come back without a note from his shrink

We know the Army met the guy and told him he is not to their standards

And lastly, we know this same person went to a gun shop and they said......."would you like an extra large clip with your Glock sir?"

Got a link for that?
BTW

We know his school told him to get out and not come back without a note from his shrink

And lastly, we know this same person went to a gun shop and they said......."would you like an extra large clip with your Glock sir?"
PROOF please?

Got a link for that?
BTW

What about the BAR?
That was the key to your point...........
LINK?

Got a link for that?
BTW

What about the BAR?
LINK?

The point is this oh clueless one.....

In the United States of America ....Bars are more discerning of whom they serve drinks to than gun shops are of whom they sell guns (and 33 round clips) to

Irony...what a concept

Last edited:
Got a link for that?
BTW

PROOF please?

PROOF? How about six dead people? How about a congresswoman clinging for her life?

PROOF please?

PROOF? How about six dead people? How about a congresswoman clinging for her life?
ah, so you pulled that from your ass

ok

Its a valid concern. Why are crazy people provided unlimited access to guns? Both Laughers in Tucson and Cho at Virginia Tech were acknowledged by those around them to be threats and nut jobs. Yet both had no problems openly purchasing firearms.

Why are terrorists on watch lists prohibited from flying but not prohibited from buying guns?

thats the people around them Rw....Dean is considered a nutjob by many here....but i bet he can get a gun....:eusa_whistle:

Cute....but you know what I am talking about

These two would have been refused service in a bar because they are such nut jobs. But they would not be refused service in a gun shop

Boy are you wrong. Just like there are bars where they will serve you even after you are visibly plowed and they know you are going to drive home, there are gun shops that will sell to anybody. However the vast majority won't. My friend regularly tosses people out of his shop if they act in any way bizarre or irresponsibly. He is the norm.

Arizona has the most liberal handgun conceal laws in the country. What makes you think nobody in the crowd was packing?

As usual you are wrong.

Local background checks have been shown to be effective at keeping guns out of the hands of bad guys. The sheriff in this case was pleading for stricter gun laws in Arizona in his new conference.

This guy would have shown up in a local background check. He had already had some problems with the local police.

Stricter gun laws don't stop a damn thing, assclown........

What about the BAR?
LINK?

In the United States of America ....Bars are more discerning of whom they serve drinks to than gun shops are of whom they sell guns (and 33 round clips) to

Irony...what a concept

If that's true why are there more than 25,000 drunk driving fatalities a year? The vast majority of gun crime (over 80%) is bad guys shooting bad guys over territory or owed money. That leaves around 8,000 people who are killed by people they know or in instances like this. So once again drunk drivers kill more than 4 times as many completely innocent people than guns do.

Local background checks have been shown to be effective at keeping guns out of the hands of bad guys. The sheriff in this case was pleading for stricter gun laws in Arizona in his new conference.

This guy would have shown up in a local background check. He had already had some problems with the local police.

Stricter gun laws don't stop a damn thing, assclown........

Chris is an ignorant dumshit. The guy bought the gun legally from a shop. Ergo he submitted to a background check. It's federal law.
And you are right, gun laws dont stop anything.

As usual you are wrong.

Based on the horrific events of this weekend...evidently, I am not

Here we have a kid who the US Army told...Go away...you are fucking crazy
Who's school told him......Go away....you are fucking crazy

Who went to a gun shop and was told....."Would you like an extra large clip with your Glock sir??"

What is wrong with this country? How many people do we need killed? Are we THAT intimidated by the NRA that we cannot keep guns out of the hands of crazy people?

As usual you are wrong.

Who went to a gun shop and was told....."Would you like an extra large clip with your Glock sir??"

What is wrong with this country? How many people do we need killed? Are we THAT intimidated by the NRA that we cannot keep guns out of the hands of crazy people?
dang, repeating the unsubstantiated claim again?

What about the BAR?
LINK?

Irony...what a concept

Completely false. No gun dealer wants the wrath of the ATF coming down on them. Plus, this could ultimately cause them to lose their business, incur fines and or prison.

What about the BAR?
LINK?

Irony...what a concept
So you pulled this out of your ass like most of your posts, no link. Actually has nothing to do with what happened.
The only "clueless one" here would be anyone that falls for lie that you have tried to construct.
Doofus.

What about the BAR?
LINK?

Irony...what a concept

Completely false. No gun dealer wants the wrath of the ATF coming down on them. Plus, this could ultimately cause them to lose their business, incur fines and or prison.

Sorry guys

But you can't have it both ways. Somebody pulls out a gun and shoots up a crowd and you excuse it by saying....."We can't control what a crazy person does"

You have this guy and the guy from Virginia Tech who are universally recognized by their acquaintances as crazy..... They still waltz into a gun shop and buy anything they want
You excuse it once again

What the fuck is wrong with this country?

As usual you are wrong.

Based on the horrific events maybe if the "local" sheriff Dudnik had done his job and kept an eye on this loon when she was in town, this could have been avoided. He has been buzzing around her since 2007 and
Dudnik was aware of it. But Dudnik is very busy making ridiculous comments about national politics, rather than watching dangerous loons.
I can see that you are of the mind that removing one persons rights will secure another's rights. Interesting concept............

Last edited:

Irony...what a concept

Sorry guys

But you can't have it both ways. Somebody pulls out a gun and shoots up a crowd and you excuse it by saying....."We can't control what a crazy person does"

You have this guy and the guy from Virginia Tech who are universally recognized by their acquaintances as crazy..... They still waltz into a gun shop and buy anything they want
You excuse it once again

What the fuck is wrong with this country?

What is wrong with people? A gun is an inanimate object. People were killing long before guns. And there is no both ways.

Forum List

Back