Helping the blind see again, yet another Zionist Israeli contribution to humanity and peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, some Iberian Jews migrated to the Middle East and their holy land during the Ottoman Empire, 600 years before the Arabs who invaded the holy land started calling themselves Palestinians. That doesn't make them any less Jewish than other Jews, or less deserving to settle in their holy land.

Well, at least you admit that this is about religion...

"Holy Land'.

There's two words I'd like to eliminate from the dictionary.

It is about all of the above, dufus. Israel is the Jewish holy land, and their ancestral and physical homeland. They were there first. The two major religions that originated later came as a result of what Jews did during the that time period in the holy land. :cool:

He does not knew his own history, why expect him to understand what is happening in the middle east?

History isn't the only thing the middle school dropout doesn't know anything about.

Yes, some Iberian Jews migrated to the Middle East and their holy land during the Ottoman Empire, 600 years before the Arabs who invaded the holy land started calling themselves Palestinians. That doesn't make them any less Jewish than other Jews, or less deserving to settle in their holy land.

Well, at least you admit that this is about religion...

"Holy Land'.

There's two words I'd like to eliminate from the dictionary.

It is about all of the above, dufus. Israel is the Jewish holy land, and their ancestral and physical homeland. They were there first. The two major religions that originated later came as a result of what Jews did during the that time period in the holy land. :cool:

He does not knew his own history, why expect him to understand what is happening in the middle east?

History isn't the only thing the middle school dropout doesn't know anything about.

perhaps he should spend his time at an online academy to catch up he missed.

But you do nothing about it, and still herd the natives into prison camps. If you want to be taken seriously then relinquish your property and hand it back to its original owners. That is what you are telling the Jews to do isn't it ?

I'm 1/8 Cherokee, so in a way I am one of the original owners.

and I'm not aware of any "prison camps" for Native Americans like the Zionists are running for Palestinians.

Do you have any links to these prison camps?
Well they are euphemistically called "Reservations" you illiterate Golders Green/Finchley DOPE HEAD.......I'm back and still kicking Arse YOUR SORRY ARSE...I'm just toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smart for the likes of you.

It is about all of the above, dufus. Israel is the Jewish holy land, and their ancestral and physical homeland. They were there first. The two major religions that originated later came as a result of what Jews did during the that time period in the holy land.

Well, a couple of problems with that.

The European Zionists are not the descendants of the Israelite. They just share a religion with them.

ONe could argue that Judaism is just as much a 'later religion" as Islam and Christianity, as it developed form in the middle ages.

You know, since you aren't out there stoning girls for not being virgins on their wedding nights like the Torah says to.

But you do nothing about it, and still herd the natives into prison camps. If you want to be taken seriously then relinquish your property and hand it back to its original owners. That is what you are telling the Jews to do isn't it ?

and I'm not aware of any "prison camps" for Native Americans like the Zionists are running for Palestinians.

Do you have any links to these prison camps?
Well they are euphemistically called "Reservations" you illiterate Golders Green/Finchley DOPE HEAD.......I'm back and still kicking Arse YOUR SORRY ARSE...I'm just toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smart for the likes of you.

One day you will get it right sonny boy, until then you are the dope head who cant even get location right.

It is about all of the above, dufus. Israel is the Jewish holy land, and their ancestral and physical homeland. They were there first. The two major religions that originated later came as a result of what Jews did during the that time period in the holy land.

The European Zionists are not the descendants of the Israelite. They just share a religion with them.

ONe could argue that Judaism is just as much a 'later religion" as Islam and Christianity, as it developed form in the middle ages.

You know, since you aren't out there stoning girls for not being virgins on their wedding nights like the Torah says to.

So the DNA studies that show they are not valid because you say so.

Judaism was around 4,500 years ago, it was islam and Christianity that developed in the middle ages.

But you are out there stoning girls who have been raped by their imams

Three more sentences filled with lies and false comparisons from Joehammad. The garbage just keep spewing out non stop from these terrorist ass lickers. Jesus was a practicing Jew living in Israel, you moron. Jews were practicing Judaism in Medina before the terrorist appeared and slaughtered all of them.

Did you make it past third grade?

So the DNA studies that show they are not valid because you say so.

Judaism was around 4,500 years ago, it was islam and Christianity that developed in the middle ages.

But you are out there stoning girls who have been raped by their imams

Yeah, funny ain't it. Somebody needs to inform Joehammad that it's his Muslim brethren practicing true Islam that are stoning and beheading people like medieval Neanderthals.

Three more sentences filled with lies and false comparisons from Joehammad. The garbage just keep spewing out non stop from these terrorist ass lickers. Jesus was a practicing Jew living in Israel, you moron. Jews were practicing Judaism in Medina before the terrorist appeared and slaughtered all of them.

Jesus never existed.

and what you guys practice is nothing near what the Judaeans practiced 2000 years ago.

Yeah, funny ain't it. Somebody needs to inform Joehammad that it's his Muslim brethren practicing true Islam that are stoning and beheading people like medieval Neanderthals.

And this is my problem, why? You see, the thing is, I don't care why they are beheading people. It's NOT MY PROBLEM.

The Zionists want to make it my problem, because they've decided, "My Magic Sky Fairy Said this is my Land, please don't let the people who were here first behead me!"

Um, guy, you chose to live there. If they behead you... NOT MY PROBLEM.

Jesus never existed.

and what you guys practice is nothing near what the Judaeans practiced 2000 years ago.

The how did they find his Ossuary ?

And this is my problem, why? You see, the thing is, I don't care why they are beheading people. It's NOT MY PROBLEM.

The Zionists want to make it my problem, because they've decided, "My Magic Sky Fairy Said this is my Land, please don't let the people who were here first behead me!"

Um, guy, you chose to live there. If they behead you... NOT MY PROBLEM.

But your people were not there first, and their magic sky fairy told them to take the land because he was giving them the world. And that you would be absolved of all blame on the day of atonement

Jesus never existed.

The how did they find his Ossuary ?

They didn't. Jesus never existed.

An Ossuary would mean that he didn't rise from the grave and there'd be bones in there.

He didn't rise from the grave if you read the Bible, because he was not dead. He was not left on the cross long enough to die, and according to Jewish custom he was taken down on the Friday and placed in a mortuary

But your people were not there first, and their magic sky fairy told them to take the land because he was giving them the world. And that you would be absolved of all blame on the day of atonement

Guy, I'm atheist.

We don't have sky pixies telling us anything. We use Science.

You mean like the God particle............... Or is it more like the Science of old that said the world was flat and the Sun orbited the Earth

Usually I take posters at their word, but in your case I very much doubt that you have Cherokee ancestors, since you don't seem to know about reservations.

He didn't rise from the grave if you read the Bible, because he was not dead. He was not left on the cross long enough to die, and according to Jewish custom he was taken down on the Friday and placed in a mortuary

I don't think he existed at all.

I have heard the "He wasn't quite dead." theory. It assumes the Romans kind of sucked at the Crucifixion thing.

Guy, I'm atheist.

We don't have sky pixies telling us anything. We use Science.

I'm not an Atheist, but I don't believe in what religious Jews do. I believe in science as well, because I'm a rational person.

But just because you are an Atheist, doesn't mean you have to shit all over other peoples' beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back