Helping the blind see again, yet another Zionist Israeli contribution to humanity and peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah! Jordan, Syria, and Iraq are artificial nations, but Palestine isn't!

It doesn't get any better. A laugh a minute.

Point is, the Arabs belong there. The Jews don't.

Jews have been living in the region for thousands of years you idiot. IS there ever a time that you DON'T post something stupid in the I/P forum ?

Just admit that you don't know what you're talking about, and take your hateful self to stormfront

No the arabs belong in Arabia the Jews belong in Judea

The Arabs are middle eastern and the Jews are European. They need to go back to Europe where they came from.

So the Jews born in Palestine from 1099 to 1917 where not Palestinian. And the arab born in Arabia, Egypt, Syria and Iraq from 1850 to 1917 were Palestinian,
IT IS THE ARABS THAT NEED TO GO BACK TO SYRIA, IRAQ, IRAN, EGYPY AND SAUDI

No the arabs belong in Arabia the Jews belong in Judea

The Arabs are middle eastern and the Jews are European. They need to go back to Europe where they came from.

More than half of Jewish Israelis are native to the ME.

BTW, most Americans are of European ancestry. Should they also go back to 'where they came from; ?

You can bet he will say no because that is somehow different 'cos he is American

Jews have been living in the region for thousands of years you idiot. IS there ever a time that you DON'T post something stupid in the I/P forum ?

Just admit that you don't know what you're talking about, and take your hateful self to stormfront

toasty, most Israelis came from Europe. The whole concept of Zionism from day one has been, "let's dump the Jews of Europe somewhere else."

Where did the Arabs invade I mean come from, moron? Israel is not "Arab lands". Ha ha ha.

toasty, most Israelis came from Europe. The whole concept of Zionism from day one has been, "let's dump the Jews of Europe somewhere else."

Ottoman were encouraging the jews, from within the empire and without, to move to the their ancestral land before zionism even existed. They have been returning at various times since the 4th century.

No, most Israelis are from Arab states. About 55%-60%

The colonial project was Zionist and European settlers established Israel. The ancestors of most of the Jews that came from the Arab states after the establishment of Israel were from Europe (Iberia) originally anyway.

Nope you are showing your NAZI JEW HATRED as the whole concept of Zionism was to have a national home for the Jews in the holy land. Who are these fictional people who said lets dump the Jews of Europe somewhere else

The colonial project was Zionist and European settlers established Israel. The ancestors of most of the Jews that came from the Arab states after the establishment of Israel were from Europe (Iberia) originally anyway.

Still no unbiased source to prove these claims, just islamonazi propaganda

Where did the Arabs invade I mean come from, moron? Israel is not "Arab lands". Ha ha ha

Palestine is Palestinian Land.

Nobody spoke Hebrew even in Roman times. They spoke "Aramaic". From "Aram" or Syria.

So, really, a bunch of Europeans who had nothing in common with the Judeans other than a religion decide it's their land because their fellow Europeans want them out?

That's stupid.

And you are the ones who went to America after being driven out of Germany and the low countries

True. But here's the thing. When my ancestors came here from Germany, they didn't "Steal" the land from the people already living here. They bought it from English People who stole it from the Native Americans, but we didn't steal it.

We paid a fair price for it and we lived peacefully with the people who were here first.

Can you prove that last statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back