Helping the blind see again, yet another Zionist Israeli contribution to humanity and peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't rise from the grave if you read the Bible, because he was not dead. He was not left on the cross long enough to die, and according to Jewish custom he was taken down on the Friday and placed in a mortuary

I don't think he existed at all.

I have heard the "He wasn't quite dead." theory. It assumes the Romans kind of sucked at the Crucifixion thing.

What you think means nothing, science has shown that a man called Jesus son of Joseph was alive in that period

It shows that even under armed occupation the Jewish laws were still upheld and no one was allowed to hang on the cross over the Sabbath. I assume that like all other wannabee atheists you only look at the parts that suit your tiny little mind

But your people were not there first, and their magic sky fairy told them to take the land because he was giving them the world. And that you would be absolved of all blame on the day of atonement

Guy, I'm atheist.

We don't have sky pixies telling us anything. We use Science.

I'm not an Atheist, but I don't believe in what religious Jews do. I believe in science as well, because I'm a rational person.

But just because you are an Atheist, doesn't mean you have to shit all over other peoples' beliefs.

Nor is this cretin, he is just pretending to be an atheist, if he faced death he would call on God to help him

Israel is incredible - look at its size and yet it leads in so many things. I applaud its ability to stay on track despite constant challenges to its right to existence. Based on this thread alone, it has to fight to exist and its existence is denounced by so many. I'll always stand with Israel and I plan on visiting very soon.

I'm not an Atheist, but I don't believe in what religious Jews do. I believe in science as well, because I'm a rational person.

But just because you are an Atheist, doesn't mean you have to shit all over other peoples' beliefs.

given all the misery religion brings, we really do need to shit over their beliefs. We need to point out how silly it is to be at war for 70 years with people who don't want you there because a Magic Sky Fairy Promised you their land.

What you think means nothing, science has shown that a man called Jesus son of Joseph was alive in that period

While I'm sure that there were LOTS of guys who fit that narrow definition, none of them were the guy described in the Gospels. He was made up out of whole cloth.

It shows that even under armed occupation the Jewish laws were still upheld and no one was allowed to hang on the cross over the Sabbath. I assume that like all other wannabee atheists you only look at the parts that suit your tiny little mind

Actually, the Bible accounts have a lot of contradictions to known history. For instance, the Gospels describe Pontius Pilate as being reluctant to crucify Jesus, when other historical sources showed Pilate would pretty much crucify you at the drop of a hate, and was recalled to Rome by Tiberius because he was too brutal.

But Gospels DO make sense as propaganda if your audience is trying to convert Romans. The Romans were cool with Jesus, but those bastard Judeans wanted to execute him.

given all the misery religion brings, we really do need to shit over their beliefs. We need to point out how silly it is to be at war for 70 years with people who don't want you there because a Magic Sky Fairy Promised you their land.

Yeah You can bash any culture You want, but while banning the Jewish culture You should think
of throwing out all Your Bills of Rights, laws and morals that were based on the Jewish law.

What then "do what thou wilt?"

The basis of Your claim and the care for human life You try to present came from the same Hebrew scripture
and court.

Good luck with that and welcome to Your future USSR.

Yeah You can bash any culture You want, but while banning the Jewish culture You should think
of throwing out all Your Bills of Rights, laws and morals that were based on the Jewish law.

The basis of Your claim and the care for human life You try to present came from the same Hebrew scripture
and court.

Guy, we can have a system of laws that don't require belief in the Abrahamic Sky Fairy. In fact, half of the world already does.

That has nothing to do with whether or not supporting a Jewish Apartheid State in the middle of the Middle East is a good idea or not.

While I'm sure that there were LOTS of guys who fit that narrow definition, none of them were the guy described in the Gospels. He was made up out of whole cloth.

Actually, the Bible accounts have a lot of contradictions to known history. For instance, the Gospels describe Pontius Pilate as being reluctant to crucify Jesus, when other historical sources showed Pilate would pretty much crucify you at the drop of a hate, and was recalled to Rome by Tiberius because he was too brutal.

But Gospels DO make sense as propaganda if your audience is trying to convert Romans. The Romans were cool with Jesus, but those bastard Judeans wanted to execute him.

So first You mention the contradictions in the bible, then You base Your "BASTARD JUDEANS" claim
on it?

The new testament was written by a bunch of pagans, 300 years after the whole story...I could care less
for what's written there.
The atrocities yeshu did are well explained in the Jewish scripts. And although I don't mean that being
a jewish priest makes You a righteous person automatically, he broke the rule in the 10 commandments and preached against the God of Israel. It maybe not acceptable to the modern man but many sins then were persecuted by death, especially speaking against Torah and God.

Other example is sacrificing children to molech and many other inhumane traditions practiced at that time.

and court.

Guy, we can have a system of laws that don't require belief in the Abrahamic Sky Fairy. In fact, half of the world already does.

That has nothing to do with whether or not supporting a Jewish Apartheid State in the middle of the Middle East is a good idea or not.

Let's analyze those systems and see where their morals originated (which religion).
Which systems?

So first You mention the contradictions in the bible, then You base Your "BASTARD JUDEANS" claim
on it?

NO, actually, I don't. I don't think Jesus existed to start with. What I do think is that when "Christianity" started to coalesce into a standard set of beliefs in the second century, they wanted to appropriate the Judean God without permission. The only way to do that was to discredit the Jews.

Of course, Christianity steals from Judaism, but also Zoroastrianism, Mandism, Mithraism and a bunch of other beliefs.

on it?

NO, actually, I don't. I don't think Jesus existed to start with. What I do think is that when "Christianity" started to coalesce into a standard set of beliefs in the second century, they wanted to appropriate the Judean God without permission. The only way to do that was to discredit the Jews.

Of course, Christianity steals from Judaism, but also Zoroastrianism, Mandism, Mithraism and a bunch of other beliefs.

Any of the said above explains why You base Your "BASTARD JUDEANS" statement on
the bible? Which You claim contradicts itself.

So if it's not based on the bible ,then it's logically acceptable to conclude-
that it came directly from You,

on it?

Guy, read the Gospel of John some time. Every other passage was about how "The Jews" were out to get Jesus. Not the Pharisees or the Scribes, but "The Jews".

The other gospels aren't quite so bad, but they do bend over backwards to blame the Jews while exonerating Pilate from any guilt.

Which does contradict sources like Josephus and Philo, which paint Pilate as a cruel governor who antagonized the population to the point where Vitelius had to sack him.

You still don't get it, do you? Most Israelis are secular and do not believe that they have the right to live in Israel because God promised them the land

Then we look at atheism and what that has given the world from the starvation of the Ukaraine to the killing fields we realise that religion is not that bad and is actually useful. I have never seen an atheist army giving out tea, biscuits and soup and a shoulder to cry on. No magic sky fairy involved either as the LoN gave the land to the Jews in 1923 as they where the legal sovereign land owners

EVIDENCE seeing as you are a great believer in science, which demands conclusive evidence.

and court.

Yet most nations laws are based around religion until you get atheists in control and then the troubles start. What do you hold up as your standard of behaviour, the standards of the Pol Pot regime, Mao Tse Tung, Stalin, Lenin etc.

Now about this allegaed apartheid state once again being an atheist you should be able to provide conclusive evidence. So where is it ?

You still don't get it, do you? Most Israelis are secular and do not believe that they have the right to live in Israel because God promised them the land

Then why didn't they take Madagascar or Uganda or Siberia when those were offered?

Now about this allegaed apartheid state once again being an atheist you should be able to provide conclusive evidence. So where is it ?

Have many times. You want to ignore it... because the truth would break your little heart.

Yet most nations laws are based around religion until you get atheists in control and then the troubles start. What do you hold up as your standard of behaviour, the standards of the Pol Pot regime, Mao Tse Tung, Stalin, Lenin etc.

You mean places where civil wars were fought? Still trotting out those bullshit Bircher Numbers?

Then why didn't they take Madagascar or Uganda or Siberia when those were offered?

Have many times. You want to ignore it... because the truth would break your little heart.

You mean places where civil wars were fought? Still trotting out those bullshit Bircher Numbers?

Siberia is too cold.

Because the British invited them and there was already a Jewish population living there. Irrelevant question.
Not to mention that Madagascar and Uganda were already sovereign states.
Don't like that Israel exists? Go cry about it to your therapist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back