Another Israeli Zionist contribution to peace and humanity:

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
While it's neighborns are in a rush take the world back to 7th century with their hate and kill campaign, the world rushes to Israel for cures and new medical technologies.

israel-flag-o.gif

EPO - Making gastrointestinal diagnostics easier to digest

Making gastrointestinal diagnostics easier to digest

In the mid 1990s, Israeli inventor Gavriel Iddan launched a transformation in the field of gastroenterology by pioneering the idea of wireless capsule endoscopy. In 1998, Mr. Iddan co-founded Given Imaging to market his new prototype. In 2001, his invention was officially released.

Measuring 11 mm by 26 mm and weighing 3.7 grams, the PillCam SB capsule contains an imaging chip video camera, six LEDs, two silver-oxide batteries, and a radio transmitter. The patient in need of diagnostics swallows the capsule, which then, as designed, safely travels through the patient's digestive tract and is naturally excreted.

The PillCam SB capsule contains a transmitter that sends signals to sensors worn by the patient. The patient also wears a pager-sized device that records all of the data, which is transmitted at the rate of two images per second-- approximately 50,000 images in total. During the capsule's 8.5-hour exploration, the patient can move around normally. The procedure requires no bowel preparation or sedation.

Since then, the PillCam SB video capsule has been used close to 1.5 million times by more than 5,000 medical facilities in more than 75 countries, establishing wireless capsule endoscopy as the global standard for small bowel diagnostics. Given Imaging has enjoyed significant financial success from the sales of PillCam SB. In 2010 alone, the company sold 221,300 capsules and reached an annual revenue of $157.8 million. Given Imaging has further developed a line of PillCam products, including PillCam COLON and PillCam ESO.

Really are you talking about the Pals, because if so how do you expect them to invent anything in their torn up over populated little outdoor prison? While the capsule is good , its used very little in the usa as of yet, and only for specific cases, in any case if one can have an colonoscopy that is recommended and ins will not just pay for the pill, but as you know some can't and its also good for the small bowl and esophagus. Hey keep inventing , but when you oppress your neighbors do not expect them to keep up, esp with all the Zionist investment money, billionaires are doing all they can to make advances to live as long as they can and believe me the Pals do not have the Zionist money . On a side note also, its not because your more intelligent which is what I think your trying to say, but you have more resources and money and access to education. Read about Iran, they are also advanced, even Jordan. Keep up the good work, your doctors and scientists, but get rid of your hawkish regime. As you might be aware the Pals are very good as farmers and hey they have their own creative sides as well, if given the chance.

While it's neighborns are in a rush take the world back to 7th century with their hate and kill campaign, the world rushes to Israel for cures and new medical technologies.

israel-flag-o.gif

In the mid 1990s, Israeli inventor Gavriel Iddan launched a transformation in the field of gastroenterology by pioneering the idea of wireless capsule endoscopy. In 1998, Mr. Iddan co-founded Given Imaging to market his new prototype. In 2001, his invention was officially released.

Measuring 11 mm by 26 mm and weighing 3.7 grams, the PillCam SB capsule contains an imaging chip video camera, six LEDs, two silver-oxide batteries, and a radio transmitter. The patient in need of diagnostics swallows the capsule, which then, as designed, safely travels through the patient's digestive tract and is naturally excreted.

The PillCam SB capsule contains a transmitter that sends signals to sensors worn by the patient. The patient also wears a pager-sized device that records all of the data, which is transmitted at the rate of two images per second-- approximately 50,000 images in total. During the capsule's 8.5-hour exploration, the patient can move around normally. The procedure requires no bowel preparation or sedation.

Since then, the PillCam SB video capsule has been used close to 1.5 million times by more than 5,000 medical facilities in more than 75 countries, establishing wireless capsule endoscopy as the global standard for small bowel diagnostics. Given Imaging has enjoyed significant financial success from the sales of PillCam SB. In 2010 alone, the company sold 221,300 capsules and reached an annual revenue of $157.8 million. Given Imaging has further developed a line of PillCam products, including PillCam COLON and PillCam ESO.

I had Barretts esophagus for about 15 years and had an UGI every year and a year ago was told it was pre-cancerous. I was scheduled for an operation in May but about a month before I had another UGI. Same results. But a week after that I was called in and given one of those capsules to swallow. Lo and behold, the doctors were able to change my medicine and in two weeks all symptoms disappeared and I was taken off Omeprezole after 15 years. Hell, a Palestinian could have made that same discovery if he didn't spend all his money on bullets.

Really are you talking about the Pals, because if so how do you expect them to invent anything in their torn up over populated little outdoor prison? While the capsule is good , its used very little in the usa as of yet, and only for specific cases, in any case if one can have an colonoscopy that is recommended and ins will not just pay for the pill, but as you know some can't and its also good for the small bowl and esophagus. Hey keep inventing , but when you oppress your neighbors do not expect them to keep up, esp with all the Zionist investment money, billionaires are doing all they can to make advances to live as long as they can and believe me the Pals do not have the Zionist money . On a side note also, its not because your more intelligent which is what I think your trying to say, but you have more resources and money and access to education. Read about Iran, they are also advanced, even Jordan. Keep up the good work, your doctors and scientists, but get rid of your hawkish regime. As you might be aware the Pals are very good as farmers and hey they have their own creative sides as well, if given the chance.

Ha ha ha. Every time I post a positive contribution by Zionists to peace and humanity this is how the asylum escapee reacts:

exorcist-spinning-head.gif

israel-flag-o.gif

I had Barretts esophagus for about 15 years and had an UGI every year and a year ago was told it was pre-cancerous. I was scheduled for an operation in May but about a month before I had another UGI. Same results. But a week after that I was called in and given one of those capsules to swallow. Lo and behold, the doctors were able to change my medicine and in two weeks all symptoms disappeared and I was taken off Omeprezole after 15 years. Hell, a Palestinian could have made that same discovery if he didn't spend all his money on bullets.

Good for you, and yes of course he could if given the education, money and resources.

Ha ha ha. Every time I post a positive contribution by Zionists to peace and humanity this is how the asylum escapee reacts:

Its no big deal. Like Hossfly said a Pal could do it. Arrogance is one of the Jewish downfalls though, the first invention was not an Israel invention. Funny thing when your doctors are busy trying to save lifes,

your rotten to the core regime is busy killing and ruining others. Also quit taking credit that should be given to others, we are not stupid.

Heres another one, as I hate to talk ill about the dead, but Einstein was not such a genius as everyone thinks.

Its no big deal. Like Hossfly said a Pal could do it. Arrogance is one of the Jewish downfalls though, the first invention was not an Israel invention. Funny thing when your doctors are busy trying to save lifes,

your rotten to the core regime is busy killing and ruining others. Also quit taking credit that should be given to others, we are not stupid.

Heres another one, as I hate to talk ill about the dead, but Einstein was not such a genius as everyone thinks.

Damn, one Zionist invention that heals people all over the world, and the hate starts oozing out of the asylum escapee:

"Arrogance is one of the Jewish downfalls though..."

tumblr_l634knwd6h1qzi80do1_500.gif

"I hate to talk ill about the dead, but Einstein was not such a genius as everyone thinks"

wpid-giphy1.gif

"quit taking credit that should be given to others, we are not stupid..."

Who's we? You and those voices in your head again?

tumblr_lzry6v3Ffh1qb9nsso1_500.gif

"the first invention was not an Israel invention..."

Exorcist.jpg

Really are you talking about the Pals, because if so how do you expect them to invent anything in their torn up over populated little outdoor prison? ...As you might be aware the Pals are very good as farmers and hey they have their own creative sides as well, if given the chance.

It seems to me Roudy is referring to pretty much any of Israel's Arab/Muslim neighbors. Try to remember the last Mideast/Arab product you purchased - other than oil - or anything they invented or discovered in the last 500 yrs. The point - other than the one on the top of your head - is that despite the now 67 year long Arab siege of Israel, Israelis have built a modern state from scratch and made a life for themselves.
OTOH, her Arab neighbors have wallowed in self-pity and squalid refugee camps while eagerly embracing the cocoon woven by the self-serving UNRWA, the region's despotic Arab states and their own failed leadership, all of whom have acted to satisfy their own selfish interests. Oh ... and then there are you Nazi types who continue to exhort the "refugees" to throw another generation of their kids onto the fire and "just hang in there."
I don't know which of you is the most disgusting but you're all plenty slimy and covered in the blood in which you revel.

Do you think you are making a point?
Yes. Zionists contribute to peace and humanity, while Islam is the cancer of modern civilization.

But don't worry, if Islamists like you are the disease, the brave and heroic IDF is the cure.

The pro Palestinia

Who should be given credit for this Penelope?

Wait, I can't expect a response from someone as demented as you.

There used to be another female poster here who was incredibly hateful and posted crap like you, and for a while I thought she was the most demented person I have ever come across. I was wrong. You are by far the most demented, hateful Nazi scum I have ever encountered. Nothing but lies,hatred and deluded posts that make no sense.
You REALLY need to get yourself checked in to a mental facility. Like NOW ! Maybe they have one specially for Jew haters like you so you can talk about your demented thoughts with other patients.

The pro Palestinia

Who should be given credit for this Penelope?

Wait, I can't expect a response from someone as demented as you.

There used to be another female poster here who was incredibly hateful and posted crap like you, and for a while I thought she was the most demented person I have ever come across. I was wrong. You are by far the most demented, hateful Nazi scum I have ever encountered. Nothing but lies,hatred and deluded posts that make no sense.
You REALLY need to get yourself checked in to a mental facility. Like NOW ! Maybe they have one specially for Jew haters like you so you can talk about your demented thoughts with other patients.

You've seen one Islamic / Nazi scum you've seen them all.

Stop the violence and terrorism and they would have a chance to show how intelligent they are, NOT.

I cant find anything about any earth shattering breakthroughs in regards to Iran and medicine, they cant even fire a missile without photoshopping the event to make it look bigger and better.

They are that good that they cant produce half what the Israelis produce from the same area of land. And Israel uses 75% less water in the process.

israel-flag-o.gif

Good for you, and yes of course he could if given the education, money and resources.

They have the money, education and resources but prefer to squander them on terrorist activity

When I think of what more the Jewish people could have contributed to mankind . . . but, for the quotas, the expulsions, pogroms . . . the Shoah. . . . I hang my head in shame

When I think of what more the Jewish people could have contributed to mankind . . . but, for the quotas, the expulsions, pogroms . . . the Shoah. . . . I hang my head in shame

Let's leave the Jews aside for the moment. Just think of what the Israelis have accomplished in the past 70 years, while fighting off the savage Arab hordes.

Let's leave the Jews aside for the moment. Just think of what the Israelis have accomplished in the past 70 years, while fighting off the savage Arab hordes.
Yes, what's even more miraculous is what the Israelis have achieved in such a short period of time, in spite of four major wars of survival, and being under constant threats by various groups of Muslim savages.

Last edited:

Yes, what's even more miraculous is what the Israelis have achieved in such a short period of time, in spite of four major wars of survival, and being under constant threats by various groups of Muslim savages.

Maybe the Jew haters on here can tell the board what the Palestinians achieved between 1949 and 1967 compared to what the Israeli's achieved in the same time frame. Hold on the Israeli's had not built them the universities or put the lecturers in place, so they did not have the means to be educated until Israel gave it to them.

Forum List

Back