Helping the blind see again, yet another Zionist Israeli contribution to humanity and peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, most Israelis are from Arab states. About 55%-60%

But not from Palestine, that's the point.

No, it's not the point. Most Americans don't originate from America, but Europe. Should they go to Europe?

Most White Americans didn't immigrate into the country at a time when there was a large population that was already here.

The reality is, sad as it is, that diseaes the Europeans brought pretty much eliminated most of the Native Americans who might have bitched about Europeans taking their land.

Incidently, the treatment of Native Americans IS something Americans are ashamed of, and rightfully so.

The Zionists don't think they are doing anything wrong, that's kind of the problem.

The colonial project was Zionist and European settlers established Israel. The ancestors of most of the Jews that came from the Arab states after the establishment of Israel were from Europe (Iberia) originally anyway.

What an ignorant moron you are. Iranian (Perisan) and Iraqi (Babylonian) Jews go back to the destruction of the first and second temples in Jerusalem, thousands of years ago. Almost all Middle Eastern Jews are of the same ancestry.

Yes, some Iberian Jews migrated to the Middle East and their holy land during the Ottoman Empire, 600 years before the Arabs who invaded the holy land started calling themselves Palestinians. That doesn't make them any less Jewish than other Jews, or less deserving to settle in their holy land.

Dd2Ii8INPMsJq.gif

Last edited:
Where did the Arabs invade I mean come from, moron? Israel is not "Arab lands". Ha ha ha

Palestine is Palestinian Land.

Nobody spoke Hebrew even in Roman times. They spoke "Aramaic". From "Aram" or Syria.

So, really, a bunch of Europeans who had nothing in common with the Judeans other than a religion decide it's their land because their fellow Europeans want them out?

That's stupid.

Spouting islamonazi propaganda again. Palestine was Ottoman land until 1917 and then became LoN land

And you are the ones who went to America after being driven out of Germany and the low countries

True. But here's the thing. When my ancestors came here from Germany, they didn't "Steal" the land from the people already living here. They bought it from English People who stole it from the Native Americans, but we didn't steal it.

We paid a fair price for it and we lived peacefully with the people who were here first.

NOPE you received stolen goods knowing they where stolen. This makes you a bigger criminal

And you are the ones who went to America after being driven out of Germany and the low countries

True. But here's the thing. When my ancestors came here from Germany, they didn't "Steal" the land from the people already living here. They bought it from English People who stole it from the Native Americans, but we didn't steal it.

We paid a fair price for it and we lived peacefully with the people who were here first.

NOPE you received stolen goods knowing they where stolen. This makes you a bigger criminal

Neither are the arab muslims, they came from Saudi

No, it's not the point. Most Americans don't originate from America, but Europe. Should they go to Europe?

Most White Americans didn't immigrate into the country at a time when there was a large population that was already here.

The reality is, sad as it is, that diseaes the Europeans brought pretty much eliminated most of the Native Americans who might have bitched about Europeans taking their land.

Incidently, the treatment of Native Americans IS something Americans are ashamed of, and rightfully so.

The Zionists don't think they are doing anything wrong, that's kind of the problem.

But you do nothing about it, and still herd the natives into prison camps. If you want to be taken seriously then relinquish your property and hand it back to its original owners. That is what you are telling the Jews to do isn't it ?

Yes, some Iberian Jews migrated to the Middle East and their holy land during the Ottoman Empire, 600 years before the Arabs who invaded the holy land started calling themselves Palestinians. That doesn't make them any less Jewish than other Jews, or less deserving to settle in their holy land.

Well, at least you admit that this is about religion...

"Holy Land'.

There's two words I'd like to eliminate from the dictionary.

But you do nothing about it, and still herd the natives into prison camps. If you want to be taken seriously then relinquish your property and hand it back to its original owners. That is what you are telling the Jews to do isn't it ?

I'm 1/8 Cherokee, so in a way I am one of the original owners.

and I'm not aware of any "prison camps" for Native Americans like the Zionists are running for Palestinians.

and I'm not aware of any "prison camps" for Native Americans like the Zionists are running for Palestinians.

Do you have any links to these prison camps?

Where did the Arabs invade I mean come from, moron? Israel is not "Arab lands". Ha ha ha

Nobody spoke Hebrew even in Roman times. They spoke "Aramaic". From "Aram" or Syria.

So, really, a bunch of Europeans who had nothing in common with the Judeans other than a religion decide it's their land because their fellow Europeans want them out?

That's stupid.

Christian primary text written in Koine Greek, New Testament, translates the word "Hebrew" as "Aramaic"

Aram is also derived from Abrahams original name. They originated from the area of Mittani, what is now armenia

Aramaic is very close to hebrew and shares many similar words with northern arabic, a later language.

Prison Camps The Trail Of Tears Part 2 Native American Netroots

And jews did not return to their homeland at a time when there was a large population of people. Ottoman were encouraging migration by jews before zionism or WWI. They were repopulating land that could not generate sufficient taxes and been decimated by disease and famine.
When Israel became a state, nearly half the 'arabs' stayed. Those that left did so because the arab states told them to leave or were scared by the war. Only a small amount left because they were forced to, and they had been supporters of violence against jews. Refugees could have returned but did not want to be part of Israel. About 2000 a year until Oslo did return through various programs and became Israelis.

Arabs kept the refugee in camps with no rights. WB and G still keep a percentage of their population in camps. Israel did not put them there, the arabs did.

And jews did not return to their homeland at a time when there was a large population of people. Ottoman were encouraging migration by jews before zionism or WWI. They were repopulating land that could not generate sufficient taxes and been decimated by disease and famine.
When Israel became a state, nearly half the 'arabs' stayed. Those that left did so because the arab states told them to leave or were scared by the war. Only a small amount left because they were forced to, and they had been supporters of violence against jews. Refugees could have returned but did not want to be part of Israel. About 2000 a year until Oslo did return through various programs and became Israelis.

Arabs kept the refugee in camps with no rights. WB and G still keep a percentage of their population in camps. Israel did not put them there, the arabs did.

So you are all for a "right to return" then? How about granting full franchise to people on the West Bank and Gaza?

Come on, you can paint a happy face on the Zionist Apartheid Entity all day, but most of the world isn't falling for it.

So you are all for a "right to return" then? How about granting full franchise to people on the West Bank and Gaza?

Come on, you can paint a happy face on the Zionist Apartheid Entity all day, but most of the world isn't falling for it.

Don't you think that if you constantly call Israel an apartheid state, that you would be able to back it up. So far, you haven't.

"Holy Land'.

It is about all of the above, dufus. Israel is the Jewish holy land, and their ancestral and physical homeland. They were there first. The two major religions that originated later came as a result of what Jews did during the that time period in the holy land. :cool:

Yeah and I'm 1/2 Krytonian and 1/2 Vulcan. You may be whatever you SAY you are on the Internet, but you're surely a bigot who's either a convert to Islam or somehow involved with Pali Nazis, Joehammad. :clap2:

Don't you think that if you constantly call Israel an apartheid state, that you would be able to back it up. So far, you haven't.

No, the problem is your cognitive dissonance. I hear they have medications for that now.

Unfortunately for a dirtbag like you, there is no known cure. But hey, never underestimate American and Israeli ingenuity.

That's stupid.

Christian primary text written in Koine Greek, New Testament, translates the word "Hebrew" as "Aramaic"

Aram is also derived from Abrahams original name. They originated from the area of Mittani, what is now armenia

Aramaic is very close to hebrew and shares many similar words with northern arabic, a later language.

As a matter of fact I remember as a child, my grandparents spoke Aramaic to each other when they didn't want people to understand what they're talking about. It sounds identical to Hebrew.

"Holy Land'.

It is about all of the above, dufus. Israel is the Jewish holy land, and their ancestral and physical homeland. They were there first. The two major religions that originated later came as a result of what Jews did during the that time period in the holy land. :cool:

He does not knew his own history, why expect him to understand what is happening in the middle east?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back