Help the Black community

It's not a question of number on the dole or this demographic versus that demographic. At what point can we say "We've evened the playing field. Now it's on you and yours"?

I haunted by the fact that 50 years ago blacks were facing firehoses, dogs, and the Bull Connors of the world to get education, but now some majority black schools are facing 1 in 4 graduation rates.

It's not a question of number on the dole or this demographic versus that demographic. At what point can we say "We've evened the playing field. Now it's on you and yours"?

I haunted by the fact that 50 years ago blacks were facing firehoses, dogs, and the Bull Connors of the world to get education, but now some majority black schools are facing 1 in 4 graduation rates.

When the playing field is even and all parties have the same quality of equipment needed to play the game.

People keep missing the fact that Blacks are not taught about our contributions to World History. It makes a gigantic difference when you know your history and not a Eurocentric version of the world. Black kids usually start tuning out right about the time they understand its impossible for Columbus to have discovered America if the Native Americans were here first.

When the playing field is even and all parties have the same quality of equipment needed to play the game.

People keep missing the fact that Blacks are not taught about our contributions to World History. It makes a gigantic difference when you know your history and not a Eurocentric version of the world. Black kids usually start tuning out right about the time they understand its impossible for Columbus to have discovered America if the Native Americans were here first.

And you think that blacks tune out of education because of that??? Students start turning the other way when they are passed on without having the foundation for the next grade and the get lost. It has nothing to do with color. It's the system that passes students on without mastery of reading, math and language arts.

They don't have parents that cry foul and demand the school grade and place the students appropriately.

There isn't white history and black history. There is American History. Black contributions to that is taught and has been an ever increasing part of that story since the 1960s. You want to include more black history, be my guest, but that doesn't explain the poor math and science and reading scores in black school or the horrible dropout rates.

And you think that blacks tune out of education because of that??? Students start turning the other way when they are passed on without having the foundation for the next grade and the get lost. It has nothing to do with color. It's the system that passes students on without mastery of reading, math and language arts.

They don't have parents that cry foul and demand the school grade and place the students appropriately.

I agree that there is more than one reason children of all races tune out. I'm speaking specifically in the case of Black children. That is usually the first thing they notice is their lack of inclusion and blatant lies supporting a Eurocentric viewpoint of the world.

There isn't white history and black history. There is American History. Black contributions to that is taught and has been an ever increasing part of that story since the 1960s. You want to include more black history, be my guest, but that doesn't explain the poor math and science and reading scores in black school or the horrible dropout rates.

My experience says otherwise. History is written from the viewpoint of those in control. They are free to say whatever they want, omit whatever they want, and interpret events however they like. The way I see it is that there is a Eurocentric view of history and then there is the truth. Yes they are starting to teach more but not much. Black contributions are more than just Dr. king and slavery. Yes it does explain the poor performance and drop out rate. If you are bored and believe that you are being taught lies or that the information wont help you anyway you will perform poorly. Have you ever tried to figure out why some Black children are exceptionally performing and others in the same environment are not? The ones that perform usually know their true history in the US and in the world.

Last edited:
Great question. Its really a simple solution. Don't ask what can be done in the Black community unless you are prepared to hear the answers without argument. Address the racism you see in yourself and others so there will be no obstacles. Once that is accomplished you wont need to say anything.

AA helps white woman more than any other demographic and the fact that we need to have a Civil Rights Act and Voting Rights Act should be an ah ha moment. Whites make up the largest demographic on welfare. Saying stuff like that causes anger and claims of racism. Pointing out famous individuals really is no help. Inherently people believe there is something special about them and thats why they succeeded. When they see more of their family, friends, and neighbors getting ahead that will leave no excuse. Until their is hope that anyone can make it you will only see those of above average fortitude make it out.

if AA has helped more white women than any other demographic it is bcause they are woemen, not white

big if

Using your logic then why aren't Black women the biggest beneficiaries?

they are 6% of the population , idiot

so using YOUR logic you would be in favor of eliminating AA, right?

if AA has helped more white women than any other demographic it is bcause they are woemen, not white

big if

Using your logic then why aren't Black women the biggest beneficiaries?

they are 6% of the population , idiot

so using YOUR logic you would be in favor of eliminating AA, right?

Don't call yourself and idiot. No I am in favor of it. Just don't list it as an example of benefits for Black people when thats not true.

Racist whitey is only another obstacle.

Another obstacle in the way of what ?

I see no issue with calling out an obstacle. I do see an issue with allowing it to keep you from success.

What type of success is being sought after or should the word be power instead ?

It would be irresponsible not to educate your own to a known and proven obstacle such as racism.

Why is it then that there is this attempt by many to destroy school books and such now, or the attempt to re-write history so that the kids will become informed differently about things, or to try and throw the constitution away just as another attempt to re-direct the nation away from it's founding's ? Yet the authors of this activity are keeping in place all other cherry picked forms of history in which continually fuels bad knowledge or certain hurtful history into the minds of their kids right on and on, and yet what is the reason for this again ? Could it be in regards to an over all and/or an at large agenda that is going on today ? Why not just wipe the slate clean in regards to it all, and only keep that which is peaceful and good instead, and this as to be found in the school books and teachings that are taught to the children for the betterment of the American society at large ? Why keep that bad old ghost alive again I ask ?

I have yet to hear any so called Black leader say whites are the reason you cant get ahead.

You sure about that ? Well maybe not out in the open they aren't saying it or speaking it as much as they use to, and really they don't have to, because all they have to do is keep showing Hollywood generated movies about it all, and documentaries about it all, and also to keep black history month bringing it up over and over again and again and again, and that pretty much say's it all by itself for them doesn't it ?

What is being said is that slavery/racism and it psychological affects are the reason the situation exists.

And for how long now or does this need to be repeated in history ?

Whites want to deny it which only fuels the anger in the Black community and also gives an excuse for failure to those that wont do anything to help themselves no matter what..

It angers the black community that whites want to move on from it all ? Why does this anger the black community ? Shouldn't that be what the blacks would want to be doing as well ?

Another obstacle in the way of what ?

Racist whitey is only another obstacle on the road to success. One that other whites dont have to deal with.

What type of success is being sought after or should the word be power instead ?

Success is defined by the person that is seeking it. Yes it could be power. To some it may just be to get a job that pays a decent wage. To others it may be becoming a billionaire.

And for how long now or does this need to be repeated in history ?

What do you mean exactly?

It angers the black community that whites want to move on from it all ? Why does this anger the black community ? Shouldn't that be what the blacks would want to be doing as well ?

Read carefully. I said deny. Moving on cant be done until its acknowledged and whites stop denying by saying dumbass things like "no one alive today was a slave". Its stupid and shows a severe lack of knowledge as to the psychological affects of any type of trauma can have on a group of people.

Why is it then that there is this attempt by many to destroy school books and such now, or the attempt to re-write history so that the kids will become informed differently about things, or to try and throw the constitution away just as another attempt to re-direct the nation away from it's founding's ? Yet the authors of this activity are keeping in place all other cherry picked forms of history in which continually fuels bad knowledge or certain hurtful history into the minds of their kids right on and on, and yet what is the reason for this again ? Could it be in regards to an over all and/or an at large agenda that is going on today ? Why not just wipe the slate clean in regards to it all, and only keep that which is peaceful and good instead, and this as to be found in the school books and teachings that are taught to the children for the betterment of the American society at large ? Why keep that bad old ghost alive again I ask ?

You sound like a nutcase here. Please pick which question you want me to answer and how it relates to my statement that slavery and racism caused tremendous psychological damage to Black Americans as a group.

You sure about that ? Well maybe not out in the open they aren't saying it or speaking it as much as they use to, and really they don't have to, because all they have to do is keep showing Hollywood generated movies about it all, and documentaries about it all, and also to keep black history month bringing it up over and over again and again and again, and that pretty much say's it all by itself for them doesn't it ?

Same thing here as well. Sounds like you suspect secret meetings where Blacks say these things. What problem do you have with Black History month? Its education. Just like they have movies that depict white events in history they have Black ones as well. That's why the show holocaust movies so people will never forget how savage, hate filled, and ignorant people can be. Why would you have a problem with that?

Last edited:
If not for whitey blacks would not have so much, AIDS, child abandonment, rape, murder, dropouts, welfare, poverty, gangs, drugs, etc......

Without whitey blacks would be doing just fine.

If not for whitey blacks would not have so much, AIDS, child abandonment, rape, murder, dropouts, welfare, poverty, gangs, drugs, etc......

Surprisingly even though you were being sarcastic you actually hit the nail on the head. Too bad youre too dumb to realize it.

Surprisingly even though you were being sarcastic you actually hit the nail on the head. Too bad youre too dumb to realize it.
Theres no whiteys in Haiti

i could have sworn that white people from France colonized Haiti. How did Black people get there then? Do you really want to get your argument exposed again? :lol:

Last edited:

i could have sworn that white people from France colonized Haiti. How did Black people get there then? Do you really want to get your argument exposed again? :lol:
When the whites were there it was the richest country in the world, now the blacks are in charge.

When the whites were there it was the richest country in the world, now the blacks are in charge.

Quite amazing how slavery and racism can screw people up isnt it? :lol:

Not for Jews, how long do you want us to pretend blacks are a intellectual equal?

Not for Jews, how long do you want us to pretend blacks are a intellectual equal?

You dont have to pretend that we are intellectual equals. All you have to do is look around you and realize that all the knowledge required for you to be in your trailer was first established on the African continent. I think you bring down the IQ average of your group though. Jews did not go through the same type of slavery that Blacks in the Americas did. Try again Tank. You have to have more than that? :lol:

Last edited:
There hasn't been slavery in Haiti in over two centuries and it ended with a massacre of virtually all whites by Dessalines. Haiti has been the asshole of the New World since then.

At some point it is okay to tell a people "hey, you wanted to be in charge, now you're in charge, it's no longer anyone else's fault if you can't get your act together."

Forum List

Back