Help Save America

Actually, I'd prefer to cut govt. Too much govt is the root of the problem yet politicians just can't seem to grasp this simple concept.
At what point is the cut off? You say too much government is bad, so when is it not enough? Or, as I asked previously, would you prefer no government, which would be anarchy?

Hi.New here.If ANY of the still running canidates get in-McCain,Clinton,or Obama,were screwed either way.Their all connected to the CFR/Bilderberg Group.You all know who they are right? in short,they are a group of powerful people who control the president as their puppet.They consider US,the citizens of the world who arent rich and evil,their enemy.MCcain.Clinton and Obama are all members.Theres no hope for the future of the world till we get a third party started.

Hi.New here.If ANY of the still running canidates get in-McCain,Clinton,or Obama,were screwed either way.Their all connected to the CFR/Bilderberg Group.You all know who they are right? in short,they are a group of powerful people who control the president as their puppet.They consider US,the citizens of the world who arent rich and evil,their enemy.MCcain.Clinton and Obama are all members.Theres no hope for the future of the world till we get a third party started.

Look another tinfoil hat brigade member.

At what point is the cut off? You say too much government is bad, so when is it not enough? Or, as I asked previously, would you prefer no government, which would be anarchy?

As we both know, govt only snowballs. I'd like for politicians to look within every agency of every dept and do an extensive review to determine what's not needed. I know it costs taxpayers money to have govt. It would be nice to have an efficient one but that's probably a pipe dream at this point in the game. Also, I'm no advocate for anarchy. Without rule of law, we would be doomed. In short I'd like for politicians to look for viable solutions instead of defaulting to taxes. Anyone can do that. The hard part is looking for solutions....something no one wants to do.

As we both know, govt only snowballs. I'd like for politicians to look within every agency of every dept and do an extensive review to determine what's not needed. I know it costs taxpayers money to have govt. It would be nice to have an efficient one but that's probably a pipe dream at this point in the game. Also, I'm no advocate for anarchy. Without rule of law, we would be doomed. In short I'd like for politicians to look for viable solutions instead of defaulting to taxes. Anyone can do that. The hard part is looking for solutions....something no one wants to do.

But, according to your rhetoric here, how can you trust them to do a good job? Look at past flawed investigations into serious offenses and you will see that we need non-partisan civilians to do this and not politicians.

And would that not be the ultimate oversight committee?

We need term limits and we need restrictions on executive offices.

Ron Paul needs to get elected or were screwed.He is the only one not connected to the CFR.

Forum List

Back