Help Save America

Ohh I remember now your Mr. Mensa. Show us uneducated neanderthals your great intellect , this crap about just attacking other peoples character first is beneath your great intelligence, come on you can do better with that monster brain of yours.

So you didn't remember the attack that you made about me pretty much every day of your pathetic little life, but yet you could claim that you know my "standard tactics"?

Is finding more examples of your lies and hypocrisy smart enough for you mr. retard?

He was EIGHT years old then. I know, I know...every 8 year old should have fully considered all the alternative religions and figured out which one he believes in. I mean, ignore the fact that he's been going to church for the last 20 years...really what defines ones religion is what they did when they were 8.

By the way...since we are fear-mongering, how do y'all feel about McCain being an immigrant?

He can not be an Immigrant since it is illegal for a non US born citizen to be President. Well the only exception being a NATURAL born US Citizen in a foreign Country. No Naturalized citizen can EVER be President.

So you didn't remember the attack that you made about me pretty much every day of your pathetic little life, but yet you could claim that you know my "standard tactics"?

Is finding more examples of your lies and hypocrisy smart enough for you mr. retard?

If you think I am going to waste time finding your old posts your more retarded than I thought. The people that matter know you for the ignoramous you are.

Repubs are the Kings of Smear. It's all they've got - after all, their policies suck, so they'll attack the man, not the idea.
If McCain is an immigrant, how can he run for president (I know, I know, you have a point somewhere considering his father and grandfather were US admirals, so I guess he was born on some Japanese naval base or somesuch??)

I'm not sure actually...it may end up being a contentious sticking point. I know that he has lawyers looking into it...I'm sort of surprised I haven't heard of this before now and its nowhere in the MSM. But yes he was born on an air base in Panama. He's not really an immigrant, but its not clear that he is a "natural born citizen" either.

He can not be an Immigrant since it is illegal for a non US born citizen to be President. Well the only exception being a NATURAL born US Citizen in a foreign Country. No Naturalized citizen can EVER be President.

Which is why he has lawyers looking into the issue. Its unclear where he stands.

If you think I am going to waste time finding your old posts your more retarded than I thought. The people that matter know you for the ignoramous you are.

Way to miss the point. Again. Haha...I'd guess that for you the "people that matter" are Conservatives and Republicans.

The law is plain and it is simple. Having a son born in a foreign Country I already know the law.

Here is the relevant part of the Constitution

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.articleii.html

So long as ONE of his parents was an American Citizen when he was born and he had his birth recorded at the local Consulate or Embassy legally, he meets the requirements as set forth under the Constitution and the specific laws of the land.

The only one drinking Kool Aid here is you. Get off your fat ass and get informed about politics. The shit you posted is disgusting and character assassination (except RGS is ok with it if its done against a Democrat, right ol buddy?). As I said before, there are plenty of issues you can legitimately attack him on, LYING and calling him a Muslim isn't one of them.

There you go assumming again. I happen to weigh 102# so no I am not fat. I happen to be an RPh who works 94 hrs a week so I am not sitting on my "fat ass" and I happen to really dig into the facts to find the truths behind the candidate.

I happen to be one of the ones who Obama claims is "fortunate" and is going to raise my taxes even more than I pay now to support his special interest groups. Basically I am tired of it.

Enjoy the Kool Aid

He was EIGHT years old then. I know, I know...every 8 year old should have fully considered all the alternative religions and figured out which one he believes in. I mean, ignore the fact that he's been going to church for the last 20 years...really what defines ones religion is what they did when they were 8.

By the way...since we are fear-mongering, how do y'all feel about McCain being an immigrant?

I realize many things get twisted out of context.......................indoctrination though still counts somewhere................. and yes he's chosen to attend Christian teaching..............I think it still goes to stage names and the psychology there of, especially to people in other lands?:rolleyes:

And no "we're" not fear mongering, what am I supposed to feel about McCain, he's been milined, not necessarily along those lines, some of his own doing and some not......................I sorta like him.....................but don't know how much his past has actually damaged him, as to his reaction in crucial and critical situations???????:eusa_think:

There you go assumming again. I happen to weigh 102# so no I am not fat. I happen to be an RPh who works 94 hrs a week so I am not sitting on my "fat ass" and I happen to really dig into the facts to find the truths behind the candidate.

I was insulting you because I find you idiotic. I was demeaning you, I don't really care whether you are fat or not, nor (as would be apparent to any rational observer) was I making an actual assertion that you are. And no, apparently you don't dig into facts.

I happen to be one of the ones who Obama claims is "fortunate" and is going to raise my taxes even more than I pay now to support his special interest groups. Basically I am tired of it.

Ah, well because you don't want taxes raised you'll link to sites that call him a Muslim, eh?

I realize many things get twisted out of context.......................indoctrination though still counts somewhere................. and yes he's chosen to attend Christian teaching..............I think it still goes to stage names and the psychology there of, especially to people in other lands?:rolleyes:

Lmao...so if he is a Muslim its "indoctrination", but if he is a Christian its "teaching"? Nice double standard there.

And no "we're" not fear mongering, what am I supposed to feel about McCain, he's been milined, not necessarily along those lines, some of his own doing and some not......................I sorta like him.....................but don't know how much his past has actually damaged him, as to his reaction in crucial and critical situations???????:eusa_think:

Playing on Obamas links to Islam is fear mongering. The sad fact is that people in this country wouldn't vote in a Muslim as president because they discriminate against members of that religion. Even being linked to it counts negatively, and the worst on the right are trying to link him as closely as they can to Islam and its disgusting.

WOW, You are a bright one and you are telling us to we need to do our home work. ...:clap2:

Ready, get your crayons out.....

1.) McCain was born in Panama and it was a common wealth at that time. So that means that it is like Virgin Islands, Guam, etc. They vote,pay taxes, etc. So they are a "common wealth" of the US and have the same rights.

2.) McCain was born to 2 US citizen parent. So that means it doesn't matter where he was "delivered" in the world, he is still a US Citizen.

Nice Try there Mr. Liberal. Once again you opened your mouth without knowledge.

Enjoy Your Kool Aid

A Certificate of Birth Abroad is what one receives when born outside the US.

Said Certificate asserts the following...

Certificate of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America

This is to certify that according to records on file in this Office xxxxxxx sex xxxx was born at xxxxx on xxxx Report of birth recorded on xxxx In Witness Whereof, I have hereunto subscribed my name and affixed the seal of the Consular Service of the United States of America at xxxxx this xxx day of xxx

The Certificate is from the Department of State Foreign Service of the United States of America

A copy with records is maintained BY the Government

Further having been born in Panama would actually make him born on what was at the time CONSIDERED US Soil unless they took him out in the local community to be born. Further US bases are considered US territory and thus again unless born in a foreign hospital off base, one being born in a US Hospital aboard a US military Base applies as being born on US Soil.

He is covered 10 ways to Sunday.

WOW, You are a bright one and you are telling us to we need to do our home work. ...:clap2:

Ready, get your crayons out.....

1.) McCain was born in Panama and it was a common wealth at that time. So that means that it is like Virgin Islands, Guam, etc. They vote,pay taxes, etc. So they are a "common wealth" of the US and have the same rights.

2.) McCain was born to 2 US citizen parent. So that means it doesn't matter where he was "delivered" in the world, he is still a US Citizen.

Enjoy Your Kool Aid

As I said previously:

He's not really an immigrant, but its not clear that he is a "natural born citizen" either.

Do try reading and then come back.

Oh, and brush up on your history about American commonwealths. They don't get a vote in US elections. Nor do they get a voting representative in either the Senate or the House. So no, they don't have all the rights of US citizens.

Then get stuck into his policies and stop linking to fearmongering sites with little or no substance. Linking to them reflects on you.

you know, jenny j..... your claim to research would probably be more convincing if you didn't keep reciting the same erroneous "kool-aid" reference that makes such a flavourful standard response.

It was FLAVOR-AID.

Jim Jones called a meeting under the pavilion in the early evening. Before the meeting, aides prepared a metal vat with grape Flavor Aid, poisoned with Valium, chloral hydrate, and presumably (though not certainly) cyanide.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown

You are new though so I'll give you a free pass... Like I said, welcome to the jungle, babay..

By the way...since we are fear-mongering, how do y'all feel about McCain being an immigrant.

Well, you started this thread with the mother of all fearmongering/biased sites and you have the nads to call Larikin on it?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The above make me think this quote from your second post "Ummm actually I am a democrat " is BS...You're a DINO...

As I said previously:

Do try reading and then come back.

Oh, and brush up on your history about American commonwealths. They don't get a vote in US elections. Nor do they get a voting representative in either the Senate or the House. So no, they don't have all the rights of US citizens.

A commonwealth though IS US Soil. So even if both his parents being Americans did not matter ( a misnomer, all it takes is one) even if we did not already consider all births abroad as natural citizens if one parent is a Citizen, then the meer fact he WAS born on US soil is all that matters.

Let's not let the media hide all Obama's past. Let's learn about him ourselves.

Learn the Obama truths! Watch the videos and read the articles and see for yourself what this man is really about.

Help save America and tell Obama "NO YOU CAN'T" (tax me more)

Pass this site on to your family and friends!

Americansvote08.com

Did it ever occur to you that one doesn't pledge allegiance with their back to the flag?

"Oh, and brush up on your history about American commonwealths. They don't get a vote in US elections. Nor do they get a voting representative in either the Senate or the House. So no, they don't have all the rights of US citizens."

Well, Actually I don't need to brush up at all. I lived in Guam for 4 yrs and as a matter of fact I did vote while I was there. You are missing a HUGE point here...his parents were US citizens and YES they would hve been able to vote and YES he is a natrual born citizen.PERIOD!

If he wasn't a "Natural Born US CITIZEN" then he would not have qualified to be a Senator in the first place.

This is just another attempt by the NY Post to attack McCain since their last attack failed. Now they will try this one.

Forum List

Back