Help Save America

Jenny J

Rookie
Feb 20, 2008
Let's not let the media hide all Obama's past. Let's learn about him ourselves.

Learn the Obama truths! Watch the videos and read the articles and see for yourself what this man is really about.

Help save America and tell Obama "NO YOU CAN'T" (tax me more)

Pass this site on to your family and friends!

Americansvote08.com

Nice slander and lies website there.

I guess the Republican attack machine is getting started early this time around?

Ummm actually I am a democrat and that is not my site. I just feel Americans owe it to themselves to read articles, watch videos and make a decision on their own instead of having it pushed down their throats by CNN.

The videos are of Barack himself. The family pictures of him are actual pics from his family, the videos are from the various news channels, the articles are from the newspapers, the voting record is HIS voting record, so how is it slander?

You can drink it but I am not going to drink the Kool Aid

Ummm actually I am a democrat and that is not my site. I just feel Americans owe it to themselves to read articles, watch videos and make a decision on their own instead of having it pushed down their throats by CNN.

The videos are of Barack himself. The family pictures of him are actual pics from his family, the videos are from the various news channels, the articles are from the newspapers, the voting record is HIS voting record, so how is it slander?

You will find none of the Liberals on this board are interested in facts or reality. And that the first line of attack is as above, ignore the message and attack the messenger, they know that if they can get people to distrust the messenger it does not matter one whit how true or accurate what they have to say is.

Then why not link to a site that is not obviously a propaganda tool? Lets start from the first few posts at the top, shall we?

The first is a picture of Obama without his hand over his heart. They were singing the national anthem, in which people often don't have their hand over his heart. Further, if they had posted the video instead of the picture (gee I wonder why they didn't), you would have noticed he is the only one singing along. So unpatriotic I know.

Oh, and calling him Barrack Hussein Obama is playing off of anti-Muslim bigotry in this country and is disgusting.

Second post. Did obama have gay sex and do drugs with that man? Well the lie detector test he took says that No, Obama did not have gay sex and do drugs with that man. Funny the site doesn't mention that, isn't it?

Third post. Saying how experience matters.

Fourth post. Saying that CNN thinks Osama and Obama are the same. Excuse me? No. They really really aren't.

The obvious false, slanderous, and ridiculous spin that is put on them is the slander. Oh and then they come right out and call him a Muslim, which is a lie.

Obama has his problems and you can legitimately criticize him. Emphasizing his middle name, making moronic references to his patriotism, and calling him a Muslim aren't among those.

You will find none of the Liberals on this board are interested in facts or reality. And that the first line of attack is as above, ignore the message and attack the messenger, they know that if they can get people to distrust the messenger it does not matter one whit how true or accurate what they have to say is.

So are you defending the message that Obama is a muslim, RGS? Did you even go to the site?

So are you defending the message that Obama is a muslim, RGS? Did you even go to the site?

My comment stands, since instead of attacking the message the first thing you did is try and brush it off by attacking the messenger. Standard tactic you employ on this board. Also standard of all the hard core Liberals here.

My comment stands, since instead of attacking the message the first thing you did is try and brush it off by attacking the messenger.

Actually the first thing I said was:

"Nice slander and lies website there."

Thats attacking the message, dumbass.

Standard tactic you employ on this board. Also standard of all the hard core Liberals here.

Nice lies, as always. Will you ever develop morals RGS?

By the way...you didn't answer my question. Before attacking me, did you even visit the site? My guess is not.

Actually the first thing I said was:

"Nice slander and lies website there."

Thats attacking the message, dumbass.

Nice lies, as always. Will you ever develop morals RGS?

By the way...you didn't answer my question. Before attacking me, did you even visit the site? My guess is not.

I do not need to answer that question as it is irrelevant to the point. Anyone that has spent any amount of time on this board knows full well that you try to brush people off by claiming they not the message are a problem. You do it with politics, environment and every other matter that gets discussed here.

Your doing it now by simply claiming I am lying. You haven't a leg to stand on so you resort to character assassination.

And claiming the site is slander and lies with out even addressing why that might be is anything BUT addressing the issue. You know it and anyone with half a brain knows it.

Go ahead provide us with some more of your reasoned response to issues by using character assassination.

Well, first of all, as a supporter you should at least know how to spell your man's name...there are not 2 "R"'s in Barack and HUSSEIN is HIS name! Why is is bigotry to call him by his full name?

Is it wrong if we call Hillary Rhodham Clinton by her full name? John Fitzgerald Kennedy? Martin Luther King? But because Barack has his Muslim Father's name, we are not supposed to use it?

As far as the CNN calling him Obasam instead of Obama, Ummm that is CNN's error and obviously not one made up by the website.

Obama supporters just attack As GYSgt said. You won't even bother watching the video's.

Let me tell you I happen to pay enough taxes to support all these special interest groups and I am not for anyone who wants to raise taxes. Period!

If you take the time to go and watch the interviews of Obama's Pastor from HIS church, it really should be enough to let you know he is a racist to even sit in a church and listen to that nonsense.

Enjoy the Kool Aid

I do not need to answer that question as it is irrelevant to the point. Anyone that has spent any amount of time on this board knows full well that you try to brush people off by claiming they not the message are a problem. You do it with politics, environment and every other matter that gets discussed here.

Too bad I didn't discuss Jenny at all in my first post. But nice lies, again.

Your doing it now by simply claiming I am lying. You haven't a leg to stand on so you resort to character assassination.

Please, RGS, tell me what issue I am brushing aside by calling you a liar. Oh wait, you coming in here and attacking my character and not addressing the issue at ALL, saying that the website which is the focus of this thread before you turned it into me, yet again is "irrelevant". Are you really so brain dead that you can't notice your own hypocrisy in coming into a thread, not talking about the issue at all, but instead doing nothing EXCEPT attacking me? And what are you attacking me on? Attacking people :clap2:

And claiming the site is slander and lies with out even addressing why that might be is anything BUT addressing the issue. You know it and anyone with half a brain knows it.

It is slander and lies, and anyone with half a brain who went there could figure it out within 30 seconds. Unfortunately I forgot that you don't even have that.

Go ahead provide us with some more of your reasoned response to issues by using character assassination.

You haven't brought up any issues. Maybe go to the website and try and defend it instead of attacking me, hey? I did not mention Jenny in my opening post. You come here and attack me and then claim I am using character assassination? Get real.

Well, first of all, as a supporter you should at least know how to spell your man's name...there are not 2 "R"'s in Barack and HUSSEIN is HIS name! Why is is bigotry to call him by his full name?

Is it wrong if we call Hillary Rhodham Clinton by her full name? John Fitzgerald Kennedy? Martin Luther King? But because Barack has his Muslim Father's name, we are not supposed to use it?

As far as the CNN calling him Obasam instead of Obama, Ummm that is CNN's error and obviously not one made up by the website.

Obama supporters just attack As GYSgt said. You won't even bother watching the video's.

Let me tell you I happen to pay enough taxes to support all these special interest groups and I am not for anyone who wants to raise taxes. Period!

If you take the time to go and watch the interviews of Obama's Pastor from HIS church, it really should be enough to let you know he is a racist to even sit in a church and listen to that nonsense.

Enjoy the Kool Aid

People, read the above post. This is why your politics suck. You forget about the substance of a person's run for the presidency and just wallow in mudracking.

your example of using the full name of a politician is pretty thin. Outside of Martin Luthur King, all the others listed are usually referred to by their first or second names. Rarely all three. If the only way you can attack the man's policies is to try and fear monger, your case lacks credibility and is already weak..

Too bad I didn't discuss Jenny at all in my first post. But nice lies, again.

Please, RGS, tell me what issue I am brushing aside by calling you a liar. Oh wait, you coming in here and attacking my character and not addressing the issue at ALL, saying that the website which is the focus of this thread before you turned it into me, yet again is "irrelevant". Are you really so brain dead that you can't notice your own hypocrisy in coming into a thread, not talking about the issue at all, but instead doing nothing EXCEPT attacking me? And what are you attacking me on? Attacking people :clap2:

It is slander and lies, and anyone with half a brain who went there could figure it out within 30 seconds. Unfortunately I forgot that you don't even have that.

You haven't brought up any issues. Maybe go to the website and try and defend it instead of attacking me, hey? I did not mention Jenny in my opening post. You come here and attack me and then claim I am using character assassination? Get real.

I happen to enjoy showing you for the tool you are. I forget, are you EVEN an American?

Who said I'm a supporter? I just don't like lying scumbags.

Funny that only those who want to attack Obama use his middle name. Oh wait, its because its trying to tie him to his muslim heritage because morons in this country hate muslims.

Yes it was CNN's error. Do they think Obama and Osama are the same? No, they really don't. They've done it a million times accurately. And tell me, what relevance is that to his campaign? Its a blatant smear job and anyone with more than 2 brain cells could tell that.

Nice assumption there. And yes I've watched the videos. I've seen a lot of him, and I've seen the moronic attacks from sites like this.

Oh, well, this really helps your cause to link to bigoted and moronic sites like this.

Ahhh, racism by association now, eh?

Enjoy the Kool Aid

The only one drinking Kool Aid here is you. Get off your fat ass and get informed about politics. The shit you posted is disgusting and character assassination (except RGS is ok with it if its done against a Democrat, right ol buddy?). As I said before, there are plenty of issues you can legitimately attack him on, LYING and calling him a Muslim isn't one of them.

Then why not link to a site that is not obviously a propaganda tool? Lets start from the first few posts at the top, shall we?

The first is a picture of Obama without his hand over his heart. They were singing the national anthem, in which people often don't have their hand over his heart. Further, if they had posted the video instead of the picture (gee I wonder why they didn't), you would have noticed he is the only one singing along. So unpatriotic I know.

Oh, and calling him Barrack Hussein Obama is playing off of anti-Muslim bigotry in this country and is disgusting.

Second post. Did obama have gay sex and do drugs with that man? Well the lie detector test he took says that No, Obama did not have gay sex and do drugs with that man. Funny the site doesn't mention that, isn't it?

Third post. Saying how experience matters.

Fourth post. Saying that CNN thinks Osama and Obama are the same. Excuse me? No. They really really aren't.

The obvious false, slanderous, and ridiculous spin that is put on them is the slander. Oh and then they come right out and call him a Muslim, which is a lie.

Obama has his problems and you can legitimately criticize him. Emphasizing his middle name, making moronic references to his patriotism, and calling him a Muslim aren't among those.

Um well not quite a lie, or slander or spin.................................http://bsimmons.wordpress.com/2007/...-school-docs-show-obama-registered-as-muslim/

http://www.danielpipes.org/article/5286

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

The people that comment about Obama not saluting should really watch the video before saying stupid shit.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kxfvxKBXRM4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kxfvxKBXRM4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Obama reciting the fucking pledge of alliegence.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/svo9mutE6TM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/svo9mutE6TM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Did Obama Have Gay Sex & Do Drugs With This Man?

Larry Sinclair, a limo owner swears he performed oral sex on Barack Obama in 1999. He further stated that Obama purchased crack cocaine then. Take a look at this startling video. Is it true? You decide.

what a fucking joke. Hold on a minute.. im going to go upload the accusation that I busted RGS giving my dog a hand job.. you know how youtube videos make things true like that.

The website you posted is a knee-slapping joke, Jenny J... But welcome to the forums anyway.

I happen to enjoy showing you for the tool you are.

So you just admitted that you came on here to character assassinate....by accusing me of character assassination :rofl: :rofl: Man...get some brains and give me a challenge or something.

I forget, are you EVEN an American?

Naah...I'm one of those lowly ferriners from another country...sorry massa American, I didn't mean to botha y'all.

Um well not quite a lie, or slander or spin.................................http://bsimmons.wordpress.com/2007/...-school-docs-show-obama-registered-as-muslim/

He was EIGHT years old then. I know, I know...every 8 year old should have fully considered all the alternative religions and figured out which one he believes in. I mean, ignore the fact that he's been going to church for the last 20 years...really what defines ones religion is what they did when they were 8.

By the way...since we are fear-mongering, how do y'all feel about McCain being an immigrant?

So you just admitted that you came on here to character assassinate....by accusing me of character assassination :rofl: :rofl: Man...get some brains and give me a challenge or something.

Naah...I'm one of those lowly ferriners from another country...sorry massa American, I didn't mean to botha y'all.

Ohh I remember now your Mr. Mensa. Show us uneducated neanderthals your great intellect , this crap about just attacking other peoples character first is beneath your great intelligence, come on you can do better with that monster brain of yours.

He was EIGHT years old then. I know, I know...every 8 year old should have fully considered all the alternative religions and figured out which one he believes in. I mean, ignore the fact that he's been going to church for the last 20 years...really what defines ones religion is what they did when they were 8.

By the way...since we are fear-mongering, how do y'all feel about McCain being an immigrant?

Repubs are the Kings of Smear. It's all they've got - after all, their policies suck, so they'll attack the man, not the idea.
If McCain is an immigrant, how can he run for president (I know, I know, you have a point somewhere considering his father and grandfather were US admirals, so I guess he was born on some Japanese naval base or somesuch??)

Forum List

Back