Help Save America

Don't you remember all the talk and glee and joy about "bombing them into the stone age...oh wait haha they are already there" crap when we invaded Afghanistan and similar rhetoric when we invaded Iraq?

Its less flashy here to be sure, but there is exactly the same moronic sentiments of hate and disgust of the "other" that there are other there. That and usually their "dancing with glee" is a few isolated incidents that the MSM plays as if its happening all over the Muslim world.

In actuality I've never been in agreement with bombing the hell out of ANYONE, Bush in my eyes is a fascist dink cheerleader that really needs an ass woopin'.....................and I'm ashamed to have ever been duped into standing behind the lying basTARD!!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_eh:

AND I thought that what Clinton ordered with cruise missles was an act of cowardess....................which put us on similar grounds as the people we declared as wrong!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

But the fact is that they're BOTH cut from the same fraternalized cloth don't cha know.......................:rolleyes:

Yes it does. The Constitution doesn't say one needs to have been born a US citizen, it says one needs to have been "natural-born". How do we know that this doesn't include people born on bases outside the states? Because in 1790 the first congress wrote a law that said that anyone who was born on a military base outside the US was considered to be natural born. So...tell me why that law was necessary if those born on military bases are considered natural born?

Being born OF a parent that is a US Citizen is "natural" born except to a lawyer or a democrat that is afraid they may lose an election. The ONLY requirement being that one of your parents is a citizen when your born. THAT determines your citizenship, well except in places like Japan where only if your father is a citizen. The ONLY time location of birth matters is when illegals want to cheat the system.

But do go on hoping you can "fix" an election before it even happens. Usual garbage practiced by Liberals.

Um Jenny that statement is wrong......................the commonwealth of Pennsylvania certainly votes and has the same rights as anyone else .............I think?:rolleyes:

AND I believe that Puerto Rico is also a common wealth and THEY VOTE in our elections........................:eusa_whistle:

Larkinn is the one making the claim, Jenny is telling him he is wrong.

Its amusing to point out to people how retarded their prejudices are. Anyway it turned into a much more interesting thread, arguing the academics of the Constitution, as opposed to RGS trying to pin some retarded claim on me because I object to obvious discriminatory smears on Obama.

Wrong, you tried as usual, to prevent the entire conversation with an attack on the messenger. You only then made any specific claims of what might be wrong when forced to by a refusal to be swayed by your bullshit claim.

Or shall I remind you of your first post?

Then we have your ignorant claim that a "natural" citizen only applies to being born IN the US.

You will find none of the Liberals on this board are interested in facts or reality. And that the first line of attack is as above, ignore the message and attack the messenger, they know that if they can get people to distrust the messenger it does not matter one whit how true or accurate what they have to say is.

Doesn't matter if its liberal or what, all you regulars do the same thing, dont disscuss the original point, and on that. dosn't matter who you get as president, they all make the same dissicions, you might as well get a pres with a bit of swager, it'll be easyer to swallow when they start WW3

Doesn't matter if its liberal or what, all you regulars do the same thing, dont disscuss the original point, and on that. dosn't matter who you get as president, they all make the same dissicions, you might as well get a pres with a bit of swager, it'll be easyer to swallow when they start WW3

We have been told over and over Bush was gonna do that. What? He won't? And of course then there are the Conspiracy nutters. There won't be an election anyway. We will all be thrown in camps and Bush will be declared Emperor for life.

We have been told over and over Bush was gonna do that. What? He won't? And of course then there are the Conspiracy nutters. There won't be an election anyway. We will all be thrown in camps and Bush will be declared Emperor for life.

Reminds me of the old joke about the stockbroker who threw himself out of the fortieth floor....he was whistling past twenty-five and was heard to say, "So far so good!"

Reminds me of the old joke about the stockbroker who threw himself out of the fortieth floor....he was whistling past twenty-five and was heard to say, "So far so good!"

Get back to me when Bush seizes power or starts WW3. You only have 10 more months to make that ignorant claim.

Get back to me when Bush seizes power or starts WW3. You only have 10 more months to make that ignorant claim.

I don't do triumphalism.

But better - I'll be happy to post an embarrassed smiley right here when he and Cheney step down and don't attack Iran or otherwise launch a coup. I'll be very happy to do so in fact. I want to be completely and utterly wrong.

Bush will step aside like a good boy. he's just laying the foundations for the next pres.

Let's not let the media hide all Obama's past. Let's learn about him ourselves.

Learn the Obama truths! Watch the videos and read the articles and see for yourself what this man is really about.

Help save America and tell Obama "NO YOU CAN'T" (tax me more)

Pass this site on to your family and friends!

Americansvote08.com

We are in a severe deficit. Taxes are necessary to run our country. We cannot run our country on arms sales.

No taxes means no government. Would you prefer Anarchy or a wild west society? :eusa_hand:

We are in a severe deficit. Taxes are necessary to run our country. We cannot run our country on arms sales.

No taxes means no government. Would you prefer Anarchy or a wild west society? :eusa_hand:

A democrat has never seen a tax increase he didn't like. And they have NEVER managed to raise taxes without then justifying even more spending. There is a reason Democrats are opposed to a balanced Budget law and a tax designed to just pay the deficit. Hell they are busy stealing the taxes we pay for Social Security and the specific taxes we pay for road repair and maintainance.

Being born OF a parent that is a US Citizen is "natural" born except to a lawyer or a democrat that is afraid they may lose an election. The ONLY requirement being that one of your parents is a citizen when your born. THAT determines your citizenship, well except in places like Japan where only if your father is a citizen. The ONLY time location of birth matters is when illegals want to cheat the system.

Then tell me why a law was passed specifically stating that those who are born on military bases are natural born. Do you really think that the US Congress goes around saying "well...its obvious that this is the only interpretation, but we'll pass laws about it anyway!!!"?

But do go on hoping you can "fix" an election before it even happens. Usual garbage practiced by Liberals.

Right...my convo on here will cause the election to be fixed. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Wrong, you tried as usual, to prevent the entire conversation with an attack on the messenger. You only then made any specific claims of what might be wrong when forced to by a refusal to be swayed by your bullshit claim.

My "bullshit claim" that the website was lies and slander? How exactly was that a bullshit claim RGS?

And yes, this convo should have been prevented. Tell me why you keep justifying a website that claims Obama is a muslim again? Oh wait because you are a partisan hack.

A democrat has never seen a tax increase he didn't like. And they have NEVER managed to raise taxes without then justifying even more spending. There is a reason Democrats are opposed to a balanced Budget law and a tax designed to just pay the deficit. Hell they are busy stealing the taxes we pay for Social Security and the specific taxes we pay for road repair and maintainance.

Oh and Republicans are so trustworthy and fiscally responsible.

Actually, I'd prefer to cut govt. Too much govt is the root of the problem yet politicians just can't seem to grasp this simple concept.

Sarge the claim maybe ignorant to you but the meer fact that it's been considered and directed by this creep makes it somehow possible......................this presidential directive is not the words of public "conspiracy nutters".......................... http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/05/20070509-12.html :rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

Notice the date WILL YOU PLEASE................................

You understand that our government was run for much longer, and more effectively without a federal income tax, right?

Sarge the claim maybe ignorant to you but the meer fact that it's been considered and directed by this creep makes it somehow possible......................this presidential directive is not the words of public "conspiracy nutters".......................... http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/05/20070509-12.html :rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

Notice the date WILL YOU PLEASE................................

Once again the President can not break the law, any Executive order is only useful to tell Federal Agencies what to do in case of certain situations. The President can not dissolve Congress, he can not stop elections and he can not depend on the military to help him illegally seize power. It simply won't happen.

If no one made plans for disasters you would be whining about a "failure" of the Government to act.

Once again the President can not break the law, any Executive order is only useful to tell Federal Agencies what to do in case of certain situations. The President can not dissolve Congress, he can not stop elections and he can not depend on the military to help him illegally seize power. It simply won't happen.

If no one made plans for disasters you would be whining about a "failure" of the Government to act.

Yeah I've heard that montra "our gubment would never do that to us" far too many times......................unfortunately many should've learned the lessons from that mistaken ideology long ago.............:rolleyes:

Your second statement makes even less sense...............considering the lack of correct action our gubment has proven with all the disaster plans and agencies in place.................could it actually be that you served them too long, and just swallow what they spew on order.......................:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back