Hello....

lizajane

Rookie
Dec 7, 2015
I'm lizajane and I've been looking for a place to read about and discuss political issues for a long time, especially a place where civility is used in making remarks. I hope this is the right place!
:bye1:

Welcome aboard

just a bit of help to navigate the site.

th

I'm lizajane and I've been looking for a place to read about and discuss political issues for a long time, especially a place where civility is used in making remarks. I hope this is the right place!

Welcome. Ah, if it's civility you want, well it's here but you have to scour for it. Democracy in rhetoric is messy, but it's also vibrant. There is a section devoted to keeping it clean though, the Clean Debate Zone (CDZ).

Your welcome-in music starts here...

Welcome, lizajane! This is the best of the best in free forums! You will enjoy it here, I think...but you must suspend your expecting of civility forum wide. Any forum that combines 99.99% free speech AND anonymity will be replete with uncivil, disrespectful, adolescent comments, a lot of puerile one-liners and pestering trolls.

The Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) is your best bet for imposed civility...it and the lighter topic forums that do not include politics. I enjoy The Outdoors, Pets, Music, Food & Wine and Humor forums.

:welcome:

Forum List

Back