Hello, all

Dr J

Rookie
Dec 9, 2015
Hey fellow guys and gals,

First off, I do not have a PhD and i am not a doctor. drj is only my initials. I am new to forums so i ask for a little help around. I am a student at Purdue University and I am looking for threads related to our foreign policy in the middle east, israel, and ISIS.

By definition i side on the left, but the whole left and right thing is another factor diving us as humans so lets not let that discourage our interactions.

Hope to get to know you guys soon,
Drew

First off, I do not have a PhD and i am not a doctor. drj is only my initials. I am new to forums so i ask for a little help around. I am a student at Purdue University and I am looking for threads related to our foreign policy in the middle east, israel, and ISIS.

By definition i side on the left, but the whole left and right thing is another factor diving us as humans so lets not let that discourage our interactions.

Drew
51SaKB76z%2BL.jpg

Try the Israel/Palestine or Middle East Forums

Politics is dividing up what citizens allow to be divided. Since most exchanges involve redistribution, there are winners and losers in almost every case.

Drew
51SaKB76z%2BL.jpg

Try the Israel/Palestine or Middle East Forums
:lmao:

Drew

welcome.gif

Good to see some one from the left join.........hope you enjoy posting here and you find helpful threads....don't expect expert opinions on foreign policy!:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back