Hello

Fun

Rookie
Jan 4, 2013
Ohio
I don't know too much about polotics and such, which is why I am here. I want to learn more about that kind of stuff, and I figured that here would be a good place to learn.

I'll get an avatar soon, when I get to a computer.

E cig , E Cigarette , Electronic Cigarette, Buy E cig,Good quality Electronic Cigarettes, Cheap E-cigarettes at Steamlite India No. 1 supplier of electronic with fast next day delivery. We supply in UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Italy, Switzerland and most of European countries.You can become our reseller, supplier, distributor, affiliate, Dropshipper and earn good money byselling our products.We source our products direct from manufacturers in China.

I don't think you've come to the right place.

I don't know too much about polotics and such, which is why I am here. I want to learn more about that kind of stuff, and I figured that here would be a good place to learn.

Welcome to USMB, Fun. Hope you enjoy the boards and get a computer soon! When you have 15 posts, you can begin posting your own pictures from your computer, if you get one, or from a library unit, which should be able to do the same thing with a photobucket account. :)

Welcome to USMB, Fun. Hope you enjoy the boards and get a computer soon! When you have 15 posts, you can begin posting your own pictures from your computer, if you get one, or from a library unit, which should be able to do the same thing with a photobucket account. :)

I have a computer, I said when I get TO a computer. I'm using my iPod right now.
Thanks everybody.

I have a computer, I said when I get TO a computer. I'm using my iPod right now.
Thanks everybody.

Thanks for clearing that up -- I was questioning how these words on the page could exist. Kind of like when I click my walkie talkie and say "I'd like to respond but I don't have a radio". Leaves them shaking they heads. Hee hee hee.

Welcome in. Have fu... well you know.

Here I want more friends for getting advice and sharing information about health, and other matters,
and i hope that i will learn many things from this forum, so please welcome me guys...

Hello Ambrose!

What you should do is start a thread of your own in this forum and introduce yourself there. Each thread refers to a specific member. This particular one is already started by Fun.

Enjoy the forum, see you in there. :D

Forum List

Back