Hello from Chicago

Delia

Truly, Madly, Deeply
Dec 31, 2012
Phfft
My name is Delia. I just got married last month, I found this board through Google. I'm pretty new to political awareness. For many reasons, I am out of the work force, so a bit at loose ends.

Welcome to the boards now duck!!!!! You don't want to get hit by a stray bullet in that gun free zone of yours. :D

My name is Delia. I just got married last month, I found this board through Google. I'm pretty new to political awareness. For many reasons, I am out of the work force, so a bit at loose ends.

Be glad you are one of the lucky ones lol. Sorry for your joblessness.. Congrats on your marriage and Welcome :)

Wait, if you just got married, you shouldnt even have time for forums, right? lol

Maybe you should start slow and discuss your feelings for Packer fans.

Welcome!

It will be quite interesting to see how a Chicagoan can post while ducking bullets and running from the Tax Man, all at the same time.

Enjoy!

"Hello Chicago! Would you please welcome from England! Yooo! Efff! Ohhh-!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJDYEe1wlkw]UFO-Strangers In The Night (Full Album) 1979 - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe the Packer question was too controversial. How about boxers or briefs?

Thank you for the warm welcome, all.

I'm not unemployed per se. I have a few medical issues that make life a bit challenging, but on my good days I do some errand type work around the neighborhood.

New Topics

Forum List

Back