Hello

Had to bump the thread that started it all... and notice fivesuns is one-and-done. Hope that was worth it Cali/Colin/goldcatt. You fucking idiots. And why hasn't anyone rallied for turbotad and feed up? What did they do to get that red dot? Eh?

FUCKING SELECTIVE OUTRAGE! HANG YOUR HEADS, *****! ALL OF YOU! YOUR OUTRAGE IS FAKE! YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE N00BS I NEGGED!!!! FUCK EVERY FUCKING ONE OF YOU!

Last edited:
Had to bump the thread that started it all... and notice fivesuns is one-and-done. Hope that was worth it Cali/Colin/goldcatt. You fucking idiots. And why hasn't anyone rallied for turbotad and feed up? What did they do to get that red dot? Eh?

FUCKING SELECTIVE OUTRAGE! HANG YOUR HEADS, *****! ALL OF YOU! YOUR OUTRAGE IS FAKE! YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE N00BS I NEGGED!!!! FUCK EVERY FUCKING ONE OF YOU!

Off your meds again, SlimeWhiner?

I said all that was needed to be said. Go find yourself another one-and-done driveby to cry over, BritiShit. And if you can just fade away into obscurity by any means necessary, whether that be losing your internet connection, going broke on your shit ghostwriting job, getting your hands traumatically amputated, spontaneously combusting, realizing what you're worth and slitting your wrists, etc... that'd be fine by me.

Last edited:

I said all that was needed to be said. Go find yourself another one-and-done driveby to cry over, BritiShit.

So much for being on your ignore list, idiot boy. You lie, SlimeWhiner. And you're nowhere near as good at the name calling as AGaySailor.... if the best you can come up with is to accuse me of living in the UK, then it's no wonder your career's in the crapper.

I said all that was needed to be said. Go find yourself another one-and-done driveby to cry over, BritiShit.

So much for being on your ignore list, idiot boy. You lie, SlimeWhiner. And you're nowhere near as good at the name calling as AGaySailor.... if the best you can come up with is to accuse me of living in the UK, then it's no wonder your career's in the crapper.

I don't care to compete with him. Once you realize your lack of importance in life though, I expect you'll need a razor blade. Just don't stain the carpets.

Last edited:

I don't care to compete with him. Once you realize what you are in life though, ask and I'll provide a razor blade for you if you ever feel like doing something emo. Just work on the neck rather than the wrist and make it easier on us.

You're doing a great job of ignoring me, fool. You're jealous cuz I am what you wish you were - successful. The one in need of the razor blade is, therefore, you. :lol::lol::lol: And no one here would notice your absence. You can't even insult people decently. :eek:

I don't care to compete with him. Once you realize what you are in life though, ask and I'll provide a razor blade for you if you ever feel like doing something emo. Just work on the neck rather than the wrist and make it easier on us.

You're doing a great job of ignoring me, fool. You're jealous cuz I am what you wish you were - successful. The one in need of the razor blade is, therefore, you. :lol::lol::lol: And no one here would notice your absence. You can't even insult people decently. :eek:

What you are doesn't matter on a fucking message board you dumb insignificant bitch, you decided to disclose what I did for a living when I gave that to you in confidence back when we were on better terms and you did this all over some fucking spat involving a n00b. You're an untrustworthy individual. There's a reason I gave that to you in PM and I think I explained that yet you in your petty vendetta to show me something because I negged this fucking waste of time nobody mouthed it off.

You wanted a flamefest with me, you made this a bit more than that. I could report it but I don't play the snitch games.

What you are doesn't matter on a fucking message board you dumb insignificant bitch, you decided to disclose what I did for a living when I gave that to you in confidence back when we were on better terms and you did this all over some fucking spat involving a n00b. You're an untrustworthy individual. There's a reason I gave that to you in PM and I think I explained that yet you in your petty vendetta to show me something because I negged this fucking waste of time nobody mouthed it off.

You wanted a flamefest with me, you made this a bit more than that. I could report it but I don't play the snitch games.

You're the one who started this shitfest vendetta, idiot. You should not start what you cannot finish. You're a fool, and a jealous, petty, little man. You know it and I know it, and the board knows it.

You're the one who started this shitfest vendetta, idiot. You should not start what you cannot finish. You're a fool, and a jealous, petty, little man. You know it and I know it, and the board knows it.

This thread shows exactly how you got involved.

Keep thinking I give a shit about what you do... meanwhile, you know what line you crossed, and why you now rank lower than anyone else I have dealt with here. Don't think you can keep this going without problems.

There is no ignore list but my next response to you will be a report for using personal information that was given to you in a PM in the open board, otherwise I am done.

This thread shows exactly how you got involved.

Keep thinking I give a shit about what you do... meanwhile, you know what line you crossed, and why you now rank lower than anyone else I have dealt with here. Don't think you can keep this going without problems.

There is no ignore list but my next response to you will be a report for using personal information that was given to you in a PM in the open board, otherwise I am done.

Why don't you forward me a copy of the PM where you told me that, according to the PMs that I have, that ain't what you said. Maybe you lied in your PMs as well as on the board?

Forum List

Back