Hello

fivesuns

Rookie
Jan 21, 2010
Just thought I would try out this board.. have had some good discussions on the old myway board...and a few other boards..

I find myself leaning with the less government crowd.. I am just tired of reading what they wish to regulate next..

I have raised five good "suns" all good men with good families... they do me proud! I hate to think of the debt they and their kids will be left with... not right!!

And,,,,I am a Minnesota Viking Fan!!

Hi, fivesuns. Welcome to the playground. Some good advice for you. First, be careful in the sandbox. The liberal kids often pee in there. Second, think about rooting for the Colts. You'll be happier in the long run.

Vikings Fan?

I'm sure this will be undone but allow me to put you into the red territory.
I should have known why the OP introductory, first post of a nice person had a red light already. You are one stupid, rude prick, Sidestreamer.

Welcome, fivesuns. You'll find this the best site for variety and fairness of moderation. Pretty soon, Sidestreamer will have zero rep power and he'll cease the adolescent, random neg repping...either that or he'll be banned. You know how children are!:lol:

Kudo's to you for raising five good sons.

I need another clip of rep ammo before I can make up for what the idiot welcomed you with, but I'm betting others will chip in and negate his neg of your reputation here.

Happy posting.

asaratis

Vikings Fan?

I have given out too much rep in the past 24 so I must wait.... just as soon as I get my mojo back, you'll have your neg to fivesuns returned.... and then some. Capishe?

What the hell is the matter with you these days, Side? You used to be a funny dude, now you're becoming an obnoxious bastard.

He's collateral damage--and temporary at that, since someone with half my rep can patch him right back up out of sympathy for my actions against him. Also, I have a few targets I want to constantly neg and I must "spread it around" per the board's rules... but you know, most people don't announce their random negs, they just use it and try to stay anonymous... I own up. Not that it matters but the whole rep system is bullshit and I'm going to wreck havoc on it until I am in fact banned from here. Does that make me a dick? Yeah. Do I care, that's the more pertinent question. Or rather, why do you care about what I'm doing? Again it's going to go up no matter what unless you're Yukon.

Last edited:
He's collateral damage--and temporary at that, since someone with half my rep can patch him right back up out of sympathy for my actions against him. Also, I have a few targets I want to constantly neg and I must "spread it around" per the board's rules... but you know, most people don't announce their random negs, they just use it and try to stay anonymous... I own up. Not that it matters but the whole rep system is bullshit and I'm going to wreck havoc on it until I am in fact banned from here. Does that make me a dick? Yeah. Do I care, that's the more pertinent question. Or rather, why do you care about what I'm doing? Again it's going to go up no matter what unless you're Yukon.

Sounds like you're coming down with a case of 'little man' syndrome. You're pissy cuz you don't have a big rep so you pretend you want the big red stars instead. That's sad.

Maybe Gunny can help us out with that.

What's the matter? Your cell mate get a new bitch and you're being ignored?

Welcome aboard, fivesuns! Hope you've got a thick skin and a pair of hip waders. You'll need both around here, but there's a lot of good folks too.

Welcome to the zoo! Just watch your step in the monkey house.

Vikings Fan?

You piece of shit! That's no way to welcome a new member. I am going to neg rep you every opportunity I can. I'm not one for neg repping, but with you, it will be a pleasure!

Welcome Fivesuns. Have some rep to make up for the juvenile action of one of the board's biggest morons.

Forum List

Back