hello people, scruffy is in the house

scruffy

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2022
Hi everybody, I'm scruffy from sunny Southern California. We pay a sunshine tax but the eccentricity is free.

Lot going on in the world, eh? Politically I am an outlier, don't much like our current two-party polarization. I gravitate to classic liberalism which today is probably a version of libertarian (small l).

Anyway, looking forward to meeting you and solving all of the world's problems together.

:welcome: scruffy...

1646820606341.png

Hi everybody, I'm scruffy from sunny Southern California. We pay a sunshine tax but the eccentricity is free.

Lot going on in the world, eh? Politically I am an outlier, don't much like our current two-party polarization. I gravitate to classic liberalism which today is probably a version of libertarian (small l).

Anyway, looking forward to meeting you and solving all of the world's problems together.
Another actual liberal? There isnt many of us left. Nice to meet another :113:

Hello and welcome Scruffy! Friendly sounding name you selected. Dog lover by chance or referencing political style of engagement? There are many USMB posters who hold decent and worthwhile conversations. There are other posters who, well, I’m not exactly sure what they’re here to do lol Enjoy!

Forum List

Back