hello people, scruffy is in the house

Hi everybody, I'm scruffy from sunny Southern California. We pay a sunshine tax but the eccentricity is free.

Lot going on in the world, eh? Politically I am an outlier, don't much like our current two-party polarization. I gravitate to classic liberalism which today is probably a version of libertarian (small l).

Anyway, looking forward to meeting you and solving all of the world's problems together.
Welcome, since most of America's problems come from California, I am sure you have a great understanding of what they are. Much like the fireman who is a closet arsonist, who sets fires so he has something to do

Hi everybody, I'm scruffy from sunny Southern California. We pay a sunshine tax but the eccentricity is free.

Lot going on in the world, eh? Politically I am an outlier, don't much like our current two-party polarization. I gravitate to classic liberalism which today is probably a version of libertarian (small l).

Anyway, looking forward to meeting you and solving all of the world's problems together.
While I agree we shouldn't limit ourselves to the binary-thinking world, especially after seeing the way the left completely lost it when Trump won in 2016..... I have to admit I've become a little more conservative in the past few years.

Strangely enough my wife of over 30 years, who used to be more conservative has become more liberal.

Anyway Welcome to the Jungle and enjoy the boards.

Is there a left/right meter that you use? Because, shite, we can sell that on Amazon.... A bio-reader that determines left/right lib/cons, and religion, based on one finger press! That would sell out!!!

Last edited:
dude,
I remind you of your 2 disgraces:
on the 1st you asked the Russians a question about "if the compass points to all sides of the horizon from all windows of the house, then what color is the bear"?
They answered you - the bear is white, since the house is located at the North Pole...
THIS TASK is known for people with a Soviet Education...

Then they asked you: In which direction will be the shadow of the Moon at the North Polar Pole...
There is still no answer...

====
2. then the Russians stopped paying attention to you, since you are just an uneducated talker...
But one day you said,
"Stalin killed more people than Hitler.".
What is it?
Blacks in America have a primitive Education.
You're Black.
Don't you dare touch Stalin at all..
You get an education first

Is this addressed to me?

Who invited this fucking guy?

Apprently so, WB

If so, he is either confusing me with someone else or he is off his meds.

First of all, that thing about the house with 4 southern exposures? That is older than the internet. I remember it being on a joke test when I was in high school in either 1976 or 1977.

Second, you know nothing of my education. But yeah, I am a talker. But at least I know what I am talking about.

dude, don't argue with me... I go to the white, colored and Black forums of America.
But I know you.
You're Black... You don't have the education to argue with me

Anyone with a 3rd grade education could argue with you, and probably win.

You are obviously confusing me with someone else.

If so, he is either confusing me with someone else or he is off his meds.

First of all, that thing about the house with 4 southern exposures? That is older than the internet. I remember it being on a joke test when I was in high school in either 1976 or 1977.

Second, you know nothing of my education. But yeah, I am a talker. But at least I know what I am talking about.
dang, you just dated yourself! That's what peeps like him are looking for. Phishing...

Forum List

Back