hello people, scruffy is in the house

Yeah, probably.

He was acting another level of weird the other day as he reached a place of strange where no human has gone or seen before. First he started randomly yelling at me that I couldn't have any soup and something about my name because somebody else on here is named April and apparently that isn't allowed in his world,.. IDK LMAO I think she's his girlfriend or something. Or at least he thinks she is because he started going all Gollum on me. with my precious, my precious!! :auiqs.jpg:

He was acting another level of weird the other day as he reached a place of strange where no human has gone or seen before. First he started randomly yelling at me that I couldn't have any soup and something about my name because somebody else on here is named April and apparently that isn't allowed in his world,.. IDK LMAO I think she's his girlfriend or something. Or at least he thinks she is because he started going all Gollum on me. with my precious, my precious!! :auiqs.jpg:
:auiqs.jpg:We're always gonna love him, no matter how weird he gets.:auiqs.jpg:

Goodbye to both of you.

Hi everybody, I'm scruffy from sunny Southern California. We pay a sunshine tax but the eccentricity is free.

Lot going on in the world, eh? Politically I am an outlier, don't much like our current two-party polarization. I gravitate to classic liberalism which today is probably a version of libertarian (small l).

Anyway, looking forward to meeting you and solving all of the world's problems together.
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Not many world problems being solved here, just lots of poo flinging...
Welcome to the Jungle...
learn to live like an animal
in the jungle where we play...

Hi everybody, I'm scruffy from sunny Southern California. We pay a sunshine tax but the eccentricity is free.

Lot going on in the world, eh? Politically I am an outlier, don't much like our current two-party polarization. I gravitate to classic liberalism which today is probably a version of libertarian (small l).

Anyway, looking forward to meeting you and solving all of the world's problems together.
Now this guy sounds cool, except for the 2nd half of the 2nd paragraph, when it got semi-political. He can discuss that later. But otherwise, he has a great sense of humor. And aren't we all here to help the world's problems get better? I like this guy! And I want to hear what he has to say going forward.

That's (almost) the way to do an INH post! :) A'ight scruffy, don't prove me wrong! :)

I appreciate your attitude. But I wouldn't expect much in the way of solving problems. Most it just devolves into name-calling.

Welcome to the board.
iu

I have solved all the world's problems, and I keep posting them. That isn't the point. .

Just because no one will implement the solutions? That's not MY fault.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back