Greetings

Sorry, we already have too many Democrats

We need More MAGA, MORE MAGA!

:welcome: Best of luck in your ventures...

1646785883022.png

Checking out the forum. Hoping to meet many of a similar ideology. Thank you for having me.
Welcome in PD. Do you consider yourself to be more of a traditional Democrat or liberal, a progressive Dem, or leftist in views? I did not mean to imply that you have to have any kind of label whatsoever but because you opened that door curious to find out. Enjoy your time here!

Sorry, we already have too many Democrats

We need More MAGA, MORE MAGA!
Don’t let “rightwinger” confuse you. His username is deliberately falsehood. He is a very far left wing hack. His post was his notion of humor. (Hey. He’s one of yours.)

Anyway, welcome aboard.

Welcome in PD. Do you consider yourself to be more of a traditional Democrat or liberal, a progressive Dem, or leftist in views? I did not mean to imply that you have to have any kind of label whatsoever but because you opened that door curious to find out. Enjoy your time here!
I consider myself that person (politically) who votes for and wants as law makers and administrative civil servants, such as POTUS, Senator or Representative - those persons who are ethically sound, honest, professional in their fields and who will make decisions for the nation with integrity and compassion as well as justice and common sense always adhering to the US Constitution and all of its laws and amendments. Is that to much to ask?

Don‘t trust BackAgain

He masturbates to Pelosi and AOC
Not only that but he has extremely poor hygiene and has a Flatulence affliction

Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge and Announcements: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.

Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge and Announcements: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.
Not so sure I understand this post. What am I missing?

RW thinks AOC has the IQ of Einstein.
AOC is still very young. There are many things that will derail a politician and being to excessive in one direction or another without giving or taking will sink a possible second run for office. Being young is a good thing but acting like an adolescent is another. Especially when you are creating laws for an entire nation of people.

Forum List

Back