Hello from Vietnam

Hello and Welcome to this nice forum, i have a bad English to, i leave in France so to speak English i come here and i like it...the people are nice :)

The people are nice? When did this happen?

Most people on this forum are just here to insult and try and prove themselves right by insulting so much that everyone gives up, and then they assume they have "won" the debate.

So why not just admit you leftists lose every argument, stop believing in fairytales, and come over to the dark side?
huh.gif

Yeah, if the criteria for "winning" is the most insults, I'm sure most "leftists" lose.

Hello and Welcome to this nice forum, i have a bad English to, i leave in France so to speak English i come here and i like it...the people are nice :)

The people are nice? When did this happen?

Most people on this forum are just here to insult and try and prove themselves right by insulting so much that everyone gives up, and then they assume they have "won" the debate.

So why not just admit you leftists lose every argument, stop believing in fairytales, and come over to the dark side?
huh.gif

I agree, I would like them to come a little more debate with me, it's boring at the end, but hey these are wimps ,small strikes.

Hi guys :razz:
I'm Esther from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
I'm here just for fun and improving my bad English :biggrin:

My mother is from Singapore
Hi!
I went to Singapore last year.
I spent my summer holidays there :)
Very beautiful country.
But I remember the scary embarkation card warning visitors about death penalty for drug trafficking!

Officially Saigon doesn't exist anymore since 1975 :)
If you will come here someday don't call Ho Chi Minh City Saigon. Never :biggrin:

Hi, so nice to meet you, Just curious though. What will they do to Gipper while he's wearing his "Lets make Saigon great again" T-shirt ???
Hey nice to meet you too!
It wouldn't be a good idea :D
Almost 100% of our policemen don't know English at all so Gipper couldn't explain anything...bad situation :)
Anyways our penal code provide for warning or fine in some cases ;)

The few Vietnamese people I've met really liked to gamble and have fun. One of them I worked with was an amazing poker player, came back with money every time. How's the nightlife in HCM City?
Nightlife here isn't too bad. We have clubs, discos same things you can find in Western countries.
But police is very strict about sex: sex (with or without money) is a crime if you do it with a foreigner (and it's a crime even for the foreigner)
I heard a few days ago about an Australian man arrested because police found him in a hotel with a Vietnamese girl
She was arrested too.

So Esther, in my experience "Moon" is a Korean name but nobody but me uses their real name here. I was a tracker, scout, and stock detective in Arizona, Colorado, and the Wyoming territory.....I'm 156 years old, or so they tell me. They supposedly hanged me for a shooting I don't recall doing but I tricked em and got away. What I've done since has to remain a mystery. What would you like to know about America that you can't find in a book?
eusa_angel.gif
156 years old! wow! :D
what I would like to know about America? well...there's something strange about America I can't explain to myself
I made some little research in books and Internet but I can't find anything good (I found different explanations but I don't understand which one is the good one).
Why almost all American males are circumcised.
Hebraism is a minority so I don't understand the meaning of circumcision for Americans :)
I've a strange curiosity about the metric system in America but that's another issue :D

So Esther, in my experience "Moon" is a Korean name but nobody but me uses their real name here. I was a tracker, scout, and stock detective in Arizona, Colorado, and the Wyoming territory.....I'm 156 years old, or so they tell me. They supposedly hanged me for a shooting I don't recall doing but I tricked em and got away. What I've done since has to remain a mystery. What would you like to know about America that you can't find in a book?
eusa_angel.gif
what I would like to know about America? well...there's something strange about America I can't explain to myself
I made some little research in books and Internet but I can't find anything good (I found different explanations but I don't understand which one is the good one).
Hebraism is a minority so I don't understand the meaning of circumcision for Americans :)
I've a strange curiosity about the metric system in America but that's another issue :D

Hi Esther, I think I can help here. Americans are circumcised because they all want to be gay. The original pilgrims, who were English puritans, from which all Americans descend from, and started the USA in 1620, outlawed all sex with women. The other reason for Americans to be circumcised is that they all want to be Jews too, and Jew women will not accept anything in their house if it is not at least 5% off.

If you will come here someday don't call Ho Chi Minh City Saigon. Never :biggrin:

Hi, so nice to meet you, Just curious though. What will they do to Gipper while he's wearing his "Lets make Saigon great again" T-shirt ???
Hey nice to meet you too!
It wouldn't be a good idea :D
Almost 100% of our policemen don't know English at all so Gipper couldn't explain anything...bad situation :)
Anyways our penal code provide for warning or fine in some cases ;)

The few Vietnamese people I've met really liked to gamble and have fun. One of them I worked with was an amazing poker player, came back with money every time. How's the nightlife in HCM City?
Nightlife here isn't too bad. We have clubs, discos same things you can find in Western countries.
But police is very strict about sex: sex (with or without money) is a crime if you do it with a foreigner (and it's a crime even for the foreigner)
I heard a few days ago about an Australian man arrested because police found him in a hotel with a Vietnamese girl
She was arrested too.

This is sooo unfair! Now how will Vietnamese girls make money? We need girls. The western females don't count because they have a 300 pound pot belly each, bigger than what we guys can ever aspire for with continuous beer boozing daily. Now what shall we do?

I hope for American girls what you said is not true anotherlife :D
I would like to send the American girls, all of them, to Vietnam. There in the jungle, I want to remake all the American Vietnam war movies with them, all X rated. Then, if we are lucky, the ones that survive will have received enough exercise to shape up. Your take?

Well now, that's quite a question......I think I'll go along with "Anotherlife"'s answer...it has something to do with our Hebrew's need to torture their young men early on so they know what to expect from life. :dunno:

Now I'd like to ask you a question. Our recon team hung out with the Dega montagnards at An Khe. They hated the communists and were hated in return and we've heard terrible stories about their fate after Vietnam fell. Were they hunted down and murdered or were they forgiven for their support of the US effort there?

Yes I know, but I will never refer to your city as Ho Chi Minh City....sorry just can't do it.
I was just kidding :biggrin:
No problem for me if you call HCM Saigon :D

wow,is it STILL called Ho Chi Minh City? while i did not expect them to change it back to Saigon i figured at least by now it wasnt still called THAT?

welcome aboard.good to see that thing about Obama you mentioned is being talked about world wide.
Hi thank you for your welcome :)
I think our politicians will never change "my" town's name! :D

Yeah thats no surprise.all governments are corrupt.Nut just here in the states.

check your pm,got a question would like to ask ya.thanks.

Last edited:
Hi guys :razz:
I'm Esther from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
I'm here just for fun and improving my bad English :biggrin:

My mother is from Singapore
Hi!
I went to Singapore last year.
I spent my summer holidays there :)
Very beautiful country.
But I remember the scary embarkation card warning visitors about death penalty for drug trafficking!

Yeah, they have some harsh penalties for breaking the law. I've been there probably 20 times and in several other Asian countries. I have not been to Vietnam, though, yet.

I know a couple of short stories about Vietnam you might want to read on Amazon.com

Mekong Ambush
Bullets and Beans...and a few missing things

Another will be there soon: Ivy Two-Twenty-Two Charley Three

Forum List

Back