Hello from Vietnam

Nice to meet you, Esther!

garden-themed-welcome-sign-5886361.jpg
thank you! :smiliehug:

Officially Saigon doesn't exist anymore since 1975 :)
If you will come here someday don't call Ho Chi Minh City Saigon. Never :biggrin:
Yes I know, but I will never refer to your city as Ho Chi Minh City....sorry just can't do it.
I was just kidding :biggrin:
No problem for me if you call HCM Saigon :D

wow,is it STILL called Ho Chi Minh City? while i did not expect them to change it back to Saigon i figured at least by now it wasnt still called THAT?

welcome aboard.good to see that thing about Obama you mentioned is being talked about world wide.
Hi thank you for your welcome :)
I think our politicians will never change "my" town's name! :D

I think our politicians will never change "my" town's name!

Who knows when another megalomaniac will decide to take over the country , and decide to have the capital named after him?

Oh god. All the cuck white guys are gonna start hitting on her now...wait. A communist country allows you to use a internet forum? Hmmmm
We have Internet here. This is Vietnam not Chad :biggrin:
Lol...I know next to NOTHING about Vietnam and the only thing I have ever read about it has to do with the Vietnam war.
Hi guys :razz:
I'm Esther from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
I'm here just for fun and improving my bad English :biggrin:

Hi there, and welcome. Don't turn your back here. There are Democrats about.
She lives in Vietnam....a communist country. I am sure she knows a LITTLE BIT about democrap policies.
Nowadays we're not so "communist" here.
Our party is called communist, our flag is red with a big yellow star but our economy is going to be "capitalist"
I don't know how this is good for us... :eusa_shifty:

Like China? Interesting. Well at least Vietnam has been able to keep its self Vietnamese guess there are SOME THINGS decent enough about the governments ideology.
Our government has no ideolody by now
They call themselves communist or even marxist-leninist but they're not. They just think about power and money like your politicians...
Chinese government does the same things....
Politicians are pretty much all the same everywhere :confused:

If you will come here someday don't call Ho Chi Minh City Saigon. Never :biggrin:
Yes I know, but I will never refer to your city as Ho Chi Minh City....sorry just can't do it.
I was just kidding :biggrin:
No problem for me if you call HCM Saigon :D

wow,is it STILL called Ho Chi Minh City? while i did not expect them to change it back to Saigon i figured at least by now it wasnt still called THAT?

welcome aboard.good to see that thing about Obama you mentioned is being talked about world wide.
Hi thank you for your welcome :)
I think our politicians will never change "my" town's name! :D

I think our politicians will never change "my" town's name!

Who knows when another megalomaniac will decide to take over the country , and decide to have the capital named after him?
No it's impossibile! Ho Chi Minh is our national hero! :)
Anyways we're not megalomaniac by nature :D

Hi, so nice to meet you, Just curious though. What will they do to Gipper while he's wearing his "Lets make Saigon great again" T-shirt ???

It means you'll have to work longer hours for less pay, like in all those wonderful capitalist run factories in Red China, with the barbed wire on top of the walls turned inward to keep their 'employees' from escaping.

I will be referencing the Vietnam section of Onyx's Guide for Making Foreign Friends

Attack the Chinese. The Chinese are incredibly unpopular in Vietnam due to the Sino-Vietnamese War and subsequent border clashes. Right now tensions are hot because of disputes over the Spratly Islands and the building of Chinese offshore oil drilling off the coast of Vietnam, which has led to recent states of alert and full military mobilization along both nations borders.
Not everybody here is anti-Chinese :eusa_naughty: :)
For example I've some Chinese friends from Internet and one "real" friend from Macau :D

Hi, so nice to meet you, Just curious though. What will they do to Gipper while he's wearing his "Lets make Saigon great again" T-shirt ???
Hey nice to meet you too!
It wouldn't be a good idea :D
Almost 100% of our policemen don't know English at all so Gipper couldn't explain anything...bad situation :)
Anyways our penal code provide for warning or fine in some cases ;)

Welcome to USMB, esthermoon. Any time I think of Vietnam or hear certain music I am flooded with many mixed emotions. I was there in 1967. So I find it best to not think about Vietnam as It will always be The Republic of Viet Nam for me, right/wrong or indifferent.

Almost 100% of our policemen don't know English at all so Gipper couldn't explain anything...bad situation :)

Thats great! I worry about Gipper sometimes and his bad decisions, good to know they will go easy on him.

:badgrin:

The few Vietnamese people I've met really liked to gamble and have fun. One of them I worked with was an amazing poker player, came back with money every time. How's the nightlife in HCM City?

So Esther, in my experience "Moon" is a Korean name but nobody but me uses their real name here. I was a tracker, scout, and stock detective in Arizona, Colorado, and the Wyoming territory.....I'm 156 years old, or so they tell me. They supposedly hanged me for a shooting I don't recall doing but I tricked em and got away. What I've done since has to remain a mystery. What would you like to know about America that you can't find in a book?
eusa_angel.gif

Hello and Welcome to this nice forum, i have a bad English to, i leave in France so to speak English i come here and i like it...the people are nice :)

The people are nice? When did this happen?

Most people on this forum are just here to insult and try and prove themselves right by insulting so much that everyone gives up, and then they assume they have "won" the debate.

Hello and Welcome to this nice forum, i have a bad English to, i leave in France so to speak English i come here and i like it...the people are nice :)

Most people on this forum are just here to insult and try and prove themselves right by insulting so much that everyone gives up, and then they assume they have "won" the debate.

Of course they're nice... compared to the French National Message board this is the Mickey Mouse Club !

So why not just admit you leftists lose every argument, stop believing in fairytales, and come over to the dark side?
huh.gif

Of course they're nice... compared to the French National Message board this is the Mickey Mouse Club !

Wow, I must have half the board on ignore as they can't get through a message without insulting.

New Topics

Forum List

Back