hello from a lonely progressive

hilbert

Mar 30, 2012
Winnboro, Texas
I am the only Democrat I know of within 100 miles. I live in rural, East Texas. I am the only one in my neighborhood without an "IMPEACH OBAMA" yard sign. It's easier, in my area to find a KKK member a Democrat.

I am even worse than a Democrat. All members of my community are Evangelicals, and my wife and I are the opposite.

I enjoy debating with right-wingers. Like AM radio, right-wingers seem to dominate discussion forums. Is this one similar, i.e. dominated by righties?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4fdr_4QL5c]Mr.Lonely - Bobby Vinton - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw614e2nNUs]Owner Of A Lonely Heart[/ame]

I am the only Democrat I know of within 100 miles. I live in rural, East Texas. I am the only one in my neighborhood without an "IMPEACH OBAMA" yard sign. It's easier, in my area to find a KKK member a Democrat.

I am even worse than a Democrat. All members of my community are Evangelicals, and my wife and I are the opposite.

I enjoy debating with right-wingers. Like AM radio, right-wingers seem to dominate discussion forums. Is this one similar, i.e. dominated by righties?

Somehow, I wonder if everyone right of Harry Reed is a "righty" to you.

It's lonely at the bottom.

009.jpg

Yes.

Yes, we dominate the board.

With facts and figures.

Your herd is too the left, currently MarcATL is wearing the bell and leading the race baiting.

Techie, are you a computer techie?

I used to be one, but my brain has forgotten what it knew 40 years ago when I was a software expert on IBM 370 mainframes.

Hell, my laptop is far more powerful than that mainframe that filled a room and had chilled water forced though it's cooling system!

Yes, we dominate the board.

With facts and figures.

Your herd is too the left, currently MarcATL is wearing the bell and leading the race baiting.

And TruthMatters is our in-house Code Pink card carrying member.
See her for recruitment.
Look for rdean if you want to be confused.
Let's see....

I feel your pain, sweetheart. I am the only conservative in western Oregon...:lol:

WELCOME to that other Land of Oz, USMB. The mods are great...fair and balanced, just as one great cable channel with which you will probably disagree...:badgrin:

Stu Redman, is that you? :lol:

Welcome to the online version of East Texas, only meaner.

Oh yeah... and I'm one of the mean neighbors. just ask around.

But welcome anyway. I'm sure sometimes we'll agree with me.

remember to wear your rhetorical helmet and cup.

Forum List

Back