hello from a lonely progressive

I am the only Democrat I know of within 100 miles.

OMG, did I miss one? Sorry, my bad. :tongue:

Too bad inALIENable is so troubled about his masculinity

What troubles me are those that plot and plan intentions regarding my life.

Whatever the rest of you decide, count me out or I will become more than merely troubled. Really, leave me alone, commies ... if you know what's good for you! :D

I am the only Democrat I know of within 100 miles. I live in rural, East Texas. I am the only one in my neighborhood without an "IMPEACH OBAMA" yard sign. It's easier, in my area to find a KKK member a Democrat.

I am even worse than a Democrat. All members of my community are Evangelicals, and my wife and I are the opposite.

I enjoy debating with right-wingers. Like AM radio, right-wingers seem to dominate discussion forums. Is this one similar, i.e. dominated by righties?

hello from a lonely progressive

Most of the "progressives" around here use that term to deny that they are a far-left-wing-democrat-extremist.
Are you coming clean?

I am the only Democrat I know of within 100 miles. I live in rural, East Texas. I am the only one in my neighborhood without an "IMPEACH OBAMA" yard sign. It's easier, in my area to find a KKK member a Democrat.

I am even worse than a Democrat. All members of my community are Evangelicals, and my wife and I are the opposite.

I enjoy debating with right-wingers. Like AM radio, right-wingers seem to dominate discussion forums. Is this one similar, i.e. dominated by righties?

Why am I not surprised that the KKK members are democrats?

Why am I not surprised that the KKK members are democrats?

:lmao:

Welcome to USMB, hilbert. Hope you enjoy the board.

Whatever the rest of you decide, count me out or I will become more than merely troubled. Really, leave me alone, commies ... if you know what's good for you! :D

Lighten up, Francis

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a Francis? :confused:

Your finest film performance, of course.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OnpkDWbeJs]Psyco - Lighten up Francis - YouTube[/ame]

OMG, did I miss one? Sorry, my bad. :tongue:

Too bad inALIENable is so troubled about his masculinity

Vigilantism isn't really sitting well with people right about now. You need to calm down, idiot.

Vigilantism isn't really sitting well with people right about now. You need to calm down, idiot.

I'll calm down as soon as others stop scheming plans that involve ME and my life! And the lives of the unborn.

The sign on my door that reads "No Soliciting" and "No Trespassing" applies to all and everything. :tongue:

I feel your pain, sweetheart. I am the only conservative in western Oregon...:lol:

WELCOME to that other Land of Oz, USMB. The mods are great...fair and balanced, just as one great cable channel with which you will probably disagree...:badgrin:

They do from time to time get a little cranky :D

Forum List

Back