Hello from a libertarian-- And a question!

Drei

Registered Anarchist
Apr 14, 2011
Chicago
I just stumbled across this site and since I like debating politics with people, I thought I'd join up and give it a shot. Hopefully we can have some great discussions.

One question, though; What percentage of people believe what around here? Is it pretty evenly divided liberal vs. conservative with a few libertards like me thrown in? Or is it mostly liberals or mostly conservatives, or what?

I just stumbled across this site and since I like debating politics with people, I thought I'd join up and give it a shot. Hopefully we can have some great discussions.

One question, though; What percentage of people believe what around here? Is it pretty evenly divided liberal vs. conservative with a few libertards like me thrown in? Or is it mostly liberals or mostly conservatives, or what?

Welcome. Im Independant and that's not just a political stance, it's a way of life:eusa_angel:

Don't worry, Sarah, I'm pretty atypical amongst libertarians in that I am not a Paultard, haha.

pretty even split between cons and libs with a few of 'us' libertarians.

Looks like plenty of both if you ask me, and some aren't bashful about it either. Haven't been here very long myself, but welcome.

Well darlin`, I am a libertarian-leaning Republican and I hope you stay and have fun in this mostly evenly divided board. Laughs and snark abound...lol

Attachments

• $welcome7.gif
    $welcome7.gif
    625.7 KB · Views: 67
Thank you, Aqua.

I love you 'libertarian-leaning' republicans; except for when I don't, haha.

Thank you, Aqua.

I love you 'libertarian-leaning' republicans; except for when I don't, haha.

Well I would be libertarian all the way, except that none of them are electable, imo. I am closer to liber for sure, than Repub. :) Love John Stossel, Ayn Rand, Thomas Sowell, Freidman and others don't have time to mention but you get the idea. I am more into Rand than anybody. :)

I love Rand as well. Before reading Ayn Rand, I was a fire breathing Marxist lunatic. But you are totally right that libertarians are unelectable.

But why should we have elections at all?

100% of us believe everyone else is wrong.

welcome

I'm also new here and I'm finding it to be a fairly interesting mix. This board certainly has it's share of (what appears to be) long-running feuds, but there is also a lot of good conversation/debate going on here on a whole range of topics.

And, personally, I think a few libertarians always helps to spice up things.

So, from one newbie to another, welcome.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back