Introduction/self-indluging-ego-trip thread

Pseudo Rob

Rookie
Apr 14, 2011
UK
Hi, my name is Pseudo Rob and I'm 19 years old. I'm an anarchist and I'm gay. I currently live in the United Kingdom. You can call me Rob if you like. If anyone wants to add me on AIM, they may do so.

Hobbies?

I enjoy talking to people generally. I dont really have any hobbies that define me as a person. I guess that my main hobby is my love for politics but I also like rugby, nature, videogames and the universe in general.

Why Have I Joined This Forum?

I'd like to say that I have joined this forum to meet and chat to new people about politics and etc and, to a great extent, that is definately true. But I think that it would be dishonest for me to leave out the fact that I am here to flirt subtly with and fantasise about practically everybody who I come in to contact with.

Education And Work

I am a bit of a failure when it comes to education because I've never really had any motivation to follow orders and attend lessons which dont teach me what I want them to teach me. So, I've been in college for 4 years when you're only supposed to be there for 2 years. I'm still in college now, I only have a few months left and, although I have had conditional offers from various universities, I dont really want to go to university and probably wont get the grades they want me to get anyway. I have no idea what I want to do. I work part-time in the co-operative supermarket, once a week for 8 hours.

Excuse And A Plea For Attention

I am dyslexic, so please dont get too mad at me if I spell things incorrectly, misunderstand what you are saying or dont express myself clearly to begin with. As far as I know, this doesnt happen too often but I do appreciate people correcting me on spelling and being patient and explaining to me something which may seem obvious to everyone else.

I'd also like to invite everyone here to comment on this thread and ask me any questions. Thanks for reading :)

• Banned
Ah, I thought I was in a bad mood tonight. Thanks for verifying that for me :tongue: I'm not always like this, though. I promise :cool:

• Banned
What Rugby team do you support?

I go watch Bath RFC quite often.

I support the Leicester Tigers because I was born there. But I'm more in to following international rugby. England did really well in the Six Nations though the failure to get a Grand Slam was quite dissapointing. Hopefully they carry on doing well during the World Cup - I cant wait! Rugby = best sport ever :cool:

Greetings Pseudo Rob. I don't find your intro self-indulgent at all. Very well ordered and to the point.
I think you and I might be the latest noobs here so welcome aboard. Glad to see you.
PS you are my first gay activist. Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!!:eusa_angel:

PS I gave you your first Rep dealie.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Greetings Pseudo Rob. I don't find your intro self-indulgent at all. Very well ordered and to the point.
I think you and I might be the latest noobs here so welcome aboard. Glad to see you.
PS you are my first gay activist. Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!!:eusa_angel:

PS I gave you your first Rep dealie.

Noobs FTW! :tongue: The best thing about being gay is that you get to tell riot police that they have pretty eyes and make them feel really uncomfortable in front of all of their colleagues. Love > Hate :lol:

Thanks for the reps, Candy and Barb :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back