Hello everybody

art

Rookie
Feb 23, 2014
Just thought I would come visit everyone for a bit. I always enjoy making new friends and discussing topics of mutual interest.

First off, a bit about myself. I am a 50 year old father of three, and have been married(to the same woman) for 32 years. As far as my politics go, I hover around the center, but will side with whichever party closer lines up with my views on a given issue. Much more then that, you will have to learn about me through my posts. Just as I hope to learn about you, through reading your thoughts.

On closing, I will say, I will treat everyone here with respect, even in disagreement. I would hope the same in return.

Thanks.

Just thought I would come visit everyone for a bit. I always enjoy making new friends and discussing topics of mutual interest.

First off, a bit about myself. I am a 50 year old father of three, and have been married(to the same woman) for 32 years. As far as my politics go, I hover around the center, but will side with whichever party closer lines up with my views on a given issue. Much more then that, you will have to learn about me through my posts. Just as I hope to learn about you, through reading your thoughts.

On closing, I will say, I will treat everyone here with respect, even in disagreement. I would hope the same in return.

Thanks.

You have my vote, art. :D Thanks for the interesting introduction and :

Thanks.

Hi Art, and welcome....you sound like a really nice person. Hope to see you around the Forum. We have several threads that are "social" where people of different political persuasions talk to each other without the bias.....so be sure and visit them. They're called The Porch Swing, The Tavern and The Coffee Shop......you'll meet different people and some of the same at all three...so enjoy.

Welcome.gif

Thanks.
Hello??!! Hello????!!!!!! Go away!

Oh and welcome.......

:cool:

Thanks.
Welcome to USMB, art. Happy 32nd Anniversary. Hope you enjoy the boards!

Forum List

Back