Hello All

I am happy to be part of this message board as it helps me better understand the challenges North America has with regards to CCP. I have been following the news closely and feel the present administration of the USA has been dealing well, with the difficulties concerning the CCP where other administrations failed to. I am a North American....lol, From Vancouver Canada.
I am conservative in my views.
If anyone messes with ya just let me know....welcome aboard eh....

I am happy to be part of this message board as it helps me better understand the challenges North America has with regards to CCP. I have been following the news closely and feel the present administration of the USA has been dealing well, with the difficulties concerning the CCP where other administrations failed to. I am a North American....lol, From Vancouver Canada.
there is another Canadian member here
have fun, play nice

Hello, welcome to another Conservative.

I can forgive the raw milk thing....BUT IF you also like carrots then you might have to offer me bribes to forgive the CARROT thing. It's okay I am totally decadent and NOT ashamed to openly say I can be bribed :smoke:

Welcome!

Forum List

Back