We are independent.

We are independents because democrats are too conservative and compromise with a New republican party that’s perpetually “ wrong”. You end up being half wrong all the time.
No body answered this? So I may as welll? Who's we? What you got in your back pocket? number two? Independent of what. ?XOXO:aargh:

We are independents because democrats are too conservative and compromise with a New republican party that’s perpetually “ wrong”. You end up being half wrong all the time.
No body answered this? So I may as welll? Who's we? What you got in your back pocket? number two? Independent of what. ?XOXO:aargh:
Top secrete. If I told you I’d have to cancel your subscription to the Trump inaugural ball in 2020.

Top secrete. If I told you I’d have to cancel your subscription to the Trump inaugural ball in 2020.

I bought a nice dress? You mean I wasted my money? who will take me then?
You’re a conservative. You’ll have no problem finding a dirty old man. Try the Supreme Court.
So? does that matter at all?
Not to me. I’m not going, and neither is anyone else
I will take you? I have an in? Other then that? I will see you cry in nov?
If Trump wins, I’m applying for residency in Nova Scotia. .

You’re a conservative. You’ll have no problem finding a dirty old man. Try the Supreme Court.
We'll I'm not far from there? Maybe 2 hours? you could spend the fall at my house? I have plenty of room?

OK. So, how many personalities DO you have?

Enquiring minds want to know.
How many does he have? I want to know? I have one all over. all forums? I'm curious? cyndi wants to know? it drives me nuts? Why should I be the same person? and play soks from forum to forum ,all day long? Ok maybe it's the game?:hyper: it's gonna give me a nervous breakdown. ha ha ha:auiqs.jpg:

Where have I heard that before? Moving to Canada if Trump wins. You sound about as "Independent" as Stephen Colbert.

Where have I heard that before? Moving to Canada if Trump wins. You sound about as "Independent" as Stephen Colbert.
Trump is an a-hole. The worse elected official ever in the Fed. That’s understated.

Forum List

Back