Hello all...

helix

Rookie
Jan 20, 2011
Southern Indiana
I've been hoping to find a place to have thoughtful and intelligent political conversations, so I've signed up.

As far as political leanings, I hesitate to call myself liberal or conservative, and really don't identify with any particular party. I have thoughts on all the issues of the day that run all over the spectrum.

I don't ever plan to stoop to personal attacks, and when I'm wrong I like to think I can admit it.

If I make a claim, I plan on providing at least 2 sources to back it up. Personally, I think too many opinions are accepted as fact on all sides.

I look forward to meeting everyone.

Thanks for reading.
-Helix

Last edited:
I've been hoping to find a place to have thoughtful and intelligent political conversations, so I've signed up.

LOL, whatcha doing here then?

Welcome and good luck to ya.

welcome1.gif

That's a hard welcome to beat Madeline.

Welcome helix. :)

As far as political leanings, I hesitate to call myself liberal or conservative, and really don't identify with any particular party. I have thoughts on all the issues of the day that run all over the spectrum.

I don't ever plan to stoop to personal attacks, and when I'm wrong I like to think I can admit it.

If I make a claim, I plan on providing at least 2 sources to back it up. Personally, I think too many opinions are accepted as fact on all sides.

I look forward to meeting everyone.

Thanks for reading.
-Helix

Interesting. I think I need another set of fingers and toes to count the number of times people have made those claims. None have entirely rung true yet, maybe you'll be the one, we'll see. Welcome and good luck!

Forum List

Back