heckling a woman in a wheelchair

• Banned
go to youtube.

Its played fine for me twice.

This is what your party has come too.

what would jesus do guys?

would he lie to old ladies telling that they will be offed fior being too old?

Would he scream at women trying to tell their stories like the right did to this woman and another woman on the video that tried to talk about her haandicapped daughter?

go to youtube.

Its played fine for me twice.

This is what your party has come too.

what would jesus do guys?

would he lie to old ladies telling that they will be offed fior being too old?

Would he scream at women trying to tell their stories like the right did to this woman and another woman on the video that tried to talk about her haandicapped daughter?

Do you not agree that it's wrong when both sides do it? Your party does the same thing, and you know it. Stop pretending like it's just the Repubs.

this clip from the article says it all about these disruptive right wing scumbags:

When one opponent of the bill began her comments by quoting Margaret Mead, she was booed loudly. She was challenging Pallone and was clearly opposed to the bill. But I guess the crowd heard her mention Margaret Mead and assumed, if they were quoting an intellectual, it must be a liberal talking. So they bood her almost out of the joint.

this clip from the article says it all about these disruptive right wing scumbags:

When one opponent of the bill began her comments by quoting Margaret Mead, she was booed loudly. She was challenging Pallone and was clearly opposed to the bill. But I guess the crowd heard her mention Margaret Mead and assumed, if they were quoting an intellectual, it must be a liberal talking. So they bood her almost out of the joint.

So, is it wrong when the left does this type of thing too?

If the you can produce it produce it fella.

sure is but at least the left is smart enough not to boo somebody that is actually siding with them.

LOL , that is just typical

sure is but at least the left is smart enough not to boo somebody that is actually siding with them.

Don't know about that . . . . these things get pretty loud and I suspect people don't hear most of what's said and just boo at . . . . whatever.

I think it's moronically stupid for anyone attending these things - right or left - to focus on booing and disrupting and shouting down anyone with an opposing view. What does that accomplish? Nothing.

Bingo ZB, now realize its the right doing the vast majority of it based on LIES that they have been told

Forum List

Back