heckling a woman in a wheelchair

So, is it wrong when the left does this type of thing too?

sure is but at least the left is smart enough not to boo somebody that is actually siding with them.

Don't know about that . . . . these things get pretty loud and I suspect people don't hear most of what's said and just boo at . . . . whatever.

I think it's moronically stupid for anyone attending these things - right or left - to focus on booing and disrupting and shouting down anyone with an opposing view. What does that accomplish? Nothing.

the thing is in these healthcare forums that is the goal of these disruptive people, they dont want the message given because then more might think its a good idea and that is why misinformation like death panels are being fed to the ignorant masses.

From another report:

"It’s your fault!" they yell at another woman who spoke of her developmentally disabled daughter being dropped from her blind husband’s insurance plan."

sure is but at least the left is smart enough not to boo somebody that is actually siding with them.

Don't know about that . . . . these things get pretty loud and I suspect people don't hear most of what's said and just boo at . . . . whatever.

I think it's moronically stupid for anyone attending these things - right or left - to focus on booing and disrupting and shouting down anyone with an opposing view. What does that accomplish? Nothing.

the thing is in these healthcare forums that is the goal of these disruptive people, they dont want the message given because then more might think its a good idea and that is why misinformation like death panels are being fed to the ignorant masses.

Do you think the disruptive people are just those on the right? The left (SEIU types) comes in and does the same thing. Each side wants to 'shout down' the other side. It's wrong and it's stupid, imo. Nothing gets accomplished.

Specter's one townhall meeting was run pretty well. Questions were asked and answered and, other than one guy who was pissed because he didn't get a number so he could ask his question, it was orderly and people listened. No shouting or name calling.

Real compassionate conservatives huh?

It is the party of "fuck you" if you get sick but dont touch my medicare.

Do you think the disruptive people are just those on the right? The left (SEIU types) comes in and does the same thing. Each side wants to 'shout down' the other side. It's wrong and it's stupid, imo. Nothing gets accomplished.

Specter's one townhall meeting was run pretty well. Questions were asked and answered and, other than one guy who was pissed because he didn't get a number so he could ask his question, it was orderly and people listened. No shouting or name calling.

the seiu is there in response to the right wing dittoheads

Really funny they are now claiming its everyone who does it huh?

That is not what they were saying when this idea was spread arround talk radio before the townhalls even started.

Was this done by "compassionate" Conservative members of the GOP?

Bingo ZB, now realize its the right doing the vast majority of it based on LIES that they have been told

No, it's not. It's both sides of the aisle. That you fail to see this shows your ignorance.

Go watch the video you idiot

Video hung, no can watch.

From the article:
Both sides did their share of yelling.

TM, I could go youtube videos where the left does the same thing, and you know it. You fail to understand my point --- both sides fail to listen because they are too busy shouting down whoever they think their opponent is at the moment. In this case, the right shouts down one of their own.

Since you don't bother answering me I can only surmise that you believe when the right does it, it's wrong but when the left does it, it's for a good cause -- or something along those lines.

Dismissed.

Go get them

Why bother wasting my time? You will just repeat your Olbermann talking points, ad nauseum.

You cannot see the forest for the trees. It's both sides, whether it's town hall shout downs or politicians. But you keep spouting your 'Republicans are evil' mantra if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.

Go get them

Why bother wasting my time? You will just repeat your Olbermann talking points, ad nauseum.

You cannot see the forest for the trees. It's both sides, whether it's town hall shout downs or politicians. But you keep spouting your 'Republicans are evil' mantra if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.

You couldnt find any huh?

you people are so transparent

Go get them

You couldnt find any huh?

you people are so transparent

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

you are so full of shit.

Go get these videos you have seen or admitt they dont exsist

No, it's not. It's both sides of the aisle. That you fail to see this shows your ignorance.

Go watch the video you idiot

I did, finally. The reporter does show jerks on both sides. Remember the guy in the yellow shirt?

Yes and he also says that the anti healthcare people FAR out number the others.

BTW did the yellow shirt guy heckle a sick wheelchair bound woman who tried to tell her side?

heckling a woman in a wheelchair

A wheelchair is great for the sympathy vote.

WHY, because the women has a rational fear of losing her health insurance and once that happens she won't be able to get another other!

My father is an insurance agent, he specializes in group plans. He told me that for small businesses, one sick employee raises the rates enormously! Many employers come to him and say they want to drop their coverage and try to get coverage for the sick employee knocked out of the plan. Now that sick employee must get some type of private plan. However, the private plan either has a preexisting condition rider or is so expensive no person could afford it.

This woman has real fears that she wouldn't if there was a public option!

Why is the public option such a threat to the private insurance companies? I mean if the public option is so bad, why would someone switch to it? I mean I am not going to switch to it, if my private insurance is better! No one will! Here is what is happening. The insurance companies with their unlimited resources are blitzing the public. They are spending millions upon millions of policy holder's premium dollars to shoot down the public option, because they don't want the competition, which will (1) cut into their profits, (2) keep them honest, and (3) finally provide a legit alternative to the insurance companies bull shit policies!

It amazes me how people can stand up for the insurance companies! These are companies that actually create more waste for the healtcare industry that the government will do! What is it $0.25 of every premium dollar goes to administration. Doctor's offices need extensive administration staff to deal with the insurance companies. Doctor's need internal collections. Insurance companies spend millions on PR and lobbying the government! The government always wastes things, but the insurance do more of there share of it! If they didn't then why are our healthcare costs per capita the largest in the world?

Forum List

Back