Hecklers Protest Obama Coakley Speech

Still trying to confirm if the Obama rally had trouble filling the venue...

Stumping for Coakley, Obama gets uh, stumped. It's not pretty, and the heckling goes on for a quite some time. And he couldn't fill the hall.

“It holds 3,000 and frankly only 2,000 to 2,500 showed up.” (FOX reported)

Obama Heckled at Coakley Rally in Boston… At a University? (Video)

Heckling Obama ...Blue Blue Boston U UPDATE: BROWN Rally Breaking Records - Atlas Shrugs

Fail. Coakley & Obama Hold Rally In Boston– Can’t Fill It Up (Video)
Sunday, January 17, 2010, 2:51 PM
Jim Hoft
“It holds 3,000 and frankly only 2,000 to 2,500 showed up.”

Martha Coakley and Barack Obama held a rally today in Boston.
They couldn’t fill the hall at a university.

Carl Cameron is at the hall in Boston and said that Coakley and Obama couldn’t fill it up.

Gateway Pundit

If Coakley cannot fill a 3000 seat hall with an Obama visit, her campaign is indeed in great trouble - and it also indicates the lukewarm political influence Obama now holds even in the bluest of blue states...

Not sure what the heckler(s) were angry over.

Abortion perhaps?

If so, it is quite plausible the heckler was a plant to continue the Coakely campaign's attempts to portray Scott Brown as some kind of radical anti-woman candidate. That poison of the Coakley campaign has gone over the cliff in the last 48 hours.

If so, that dog is just not gonna hunt...

I don't trust that, it very well could be a plant. Remember the guy in Denver who broke out the windows at the Democrat office, it was a democratic polster attempting to make it look like he was a member of the tea party movement.

Usually at Obama's speeches he makes sure he keeps the oppostion away. You need to be a card carrying democrat to get in. If that's the case and someone investigates who these people are and they find out they are democrats it could be very ugly for Coakley.

And I read the guy had a poster. Again, Obama's appearances are highly scripted and very controlled.

You are right to wonder how he got in there...

And I read the guy had a poster. Again, Obama's appearances are highly scripted and very controlled.

You are right to wonder how he got in there...

Again, you're more paranoid than Palin.

You ever think of taking a chill pill? I think this senate race is getting to some of you emotionally and mentally.

No way would they plant a heckler that would actually embarrass 0bama like that. Just some random Republican retard (We do have them.)

I hated this when we were the target of this stupidity. I hate it just as much when it happens to the other guys.

I'm not a Republican, but I can't believe they'd be stupid enough to plant an obnoxious heckler when the President is speaking..

This type of stunt will do nothing but motivate Democrats to turn out and elect Cloakley...

Which gives more credence to it being a Democrat plant.

a high risk tactic, but one the Coakely campaign would likely be willing to employ...

It's desperation time and there is no low which they will not stoop too. I just don't trust it. Obama does not take criticizm well, he attacks Fox news at every turn, he has always been very careful about who he lets into those speeches, they are screened very carefully. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. It will be interesting to see what happens. I hope the Brown people are on this.

I'll give you some clean up rags and a bucket of water and you should be glad I don't make you lick it up..

When finally forced to put up or shut up. You slink off with no evidence like the coward that you are. Thanks for clarifying. :thup:

I own two houses and two large parcels of land, I lease them out to farmers...and I drove a semi.

My neighbor owns 4 houses...and he is a mailman. He supplements his income renting them out.

My best friend owns 3 houses...and he's in the Army.

All working class folks...and fiscal conservatives.

My pickup truck has 250,000 miles on it and is 21 years old...that's one of the ways I saved enough to buy real estate.

No new cars, lots of thrift stores, craigslist and ebay, no credit cards unless it's a dire emergency. If your penny isn't screaming, you aren't squeezing it hard enough.

Last edited:
It's desperation time and there is no low which they will not stoop too. I just don't trust it. Obama does not take criticizm well, he attacks Fox news at every turn, he has always been very careful about who he lets into those speeches, they are screened very carefully. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. It will be interesting to see what happens. I hope the Brown people are on this.

Well I assume they would be screened very carefully, as any important politician's is. After all, I'm pretty sure they don't want said politician to be shot.

I have to say though, your already stressful grip with reality seems to be breaking more and more as the day goes on.

I'll give you some clean up rags and a bucket of water and you should be glad I don't make you lick it up..

When finally forced to put up or shut up. You slink off with no evidence like the coward that you are. Thanks for clarifying. :thup:

I think the grown ups reading this thread will decide who the coward errrrr. whiner is,, :lol: but you work hard at it I gotta tell ya.. :lol::eusa_angel:

I own two houses and two large parcels of land, I lease them out to farmers...and I drove a semi.

My neighbor owns 4 houses...and he is a mailman. He supplements his income renting them out.

My pickup truck has 250,000 miles on it and is 21 years old...that's one of the ways I saved enough to buy real estate.

No new cars, lots of thrift stores, craigslist and ebay. I your penny isn't screaming, you aren't squeezing it hard enough.

Again Missourian, you seem to not be addressing my point that I made in reaction to your post. I'm hoping you can respond to it soon.

But I agree with you on your statement. You have to squeeze every penny, especially now a days.

Last edited:

No new cars, lots of thrift stores, craigslist and ebay, no credit cards unless it's a dire emergency. If your penny isn't screaming, you aren't squeezing it hard enough.

gosh,, I'm poor,, I only own two houses.. I must work harder.. didn't the perfect people pick on JOhn McCain for being rich?? and now they don't want to talk about rich ted kennedy?? Hilarious ain't it???

Obama looks a bit shaken at the persistent heckling he underwent. I can imagine he left this event thinking - WHY THE HELL DID I COME HERE????
____

Hecklers Pester President Obama During Coakley Senate Election Speech

Incessant hecklers forced President Barack Obama’s speech to a halt in Massachusetts on Sunday, as he showed his support for Democratic Senate candidate Martha Coakley. It sounded more like today’s NFL playoff game than a political rally

Hecklers Pester President Obama During Coakley Senate Election Speech | TV | Mediaite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJIg3c-rg3g&feature=player_embedded

Teabaggers?

gosh,, I'm poor,, I only own two houses.. I must work harder.. didn't the perfect people pick on JOhn McCain for being rich?? and now they don't want to talk about rich ted kennedy?? Hilarious ain't it???

You truly don't get it do you?

If you listen closely enough, you might hear the sound of reality going over your head.

You truly don't get it do you?

If you listen closely enough, you might hear the sound of reality going over your head.

oh no,, I think we get it,, you just want to play duck and weave,, drift and dodge,, pee and piddle,, yes,, we get that. dogpoopie..

The protestor was some anti abortion nut, yelling about innocent blood.
Everyone protested the protestor.

No way would they plant a heckler that would actually embarrass 0bama like that. Just some random Republican retard (We do have them.)

I hated this when we were the target of this stupidity. I hate it just as much when it happens to the other guys.

It's called freedom of speech. If someone wants to act like an idiot they have that right. If we could have understood what was being said we might have understood the entire situation better.

It's called freedom of speech. If someone wants to act like an idiot they have that right. If we could have understood what was being said we might have understood the entire situation better.

From what I understand, it's about abortion.

Forum List

Back