Hecklers Protest Obama Coakley Speech

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Obama looks a bit shaken at the persistent heckling he underwent. I can imagine he left this event thinking - WHY THE HELL DID I COME HERE????
____

Hecklers Pester President Obama During Coakley Senate Election Speech

Incessant hecklers forced President Barack Obama’s speech to a halt in Massachusetts on Sunday, as he showed his support for Democratic Senate candidate Martha Coakley. It sounded more like today’s NFL playoff game than a political rally

Hecklers Pester President Obama During Coakley Senate Election Speech | TV | Mediaite

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJIg3c-rg3g&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:
Edit: Why is this news? A couple of idiots yelling to hopefully get on television.

Last edited:
Not sure what the heckler(s) were angry over.

Abortion perhaps?

If so, it is quite plausible the heckler was a plant to continue the Coakely campaign's attempts to portray Scott Brown as some kind of radical anti-woman candidate. That poison of the Coakley campaign has gone over the cliff in the last 48 hours.

If so, that dog is just not gonna hunt...

Need to give us video.

I don't have a TV, so I have to take people's word on this

I'll sum it up for you.

Some idiots yells, you can't really hear what he says. Crowd chants Obama. Idiot yells again, same thing. This occurs for about two minutes.

Sinatra probably thinks this is the entire state yelling at him mind you.

Need to give us video.

I don't have a TV, so I have to take people's word on this

Click the link - video toward the bottom.

Obama's initial reaction is to attempt to blow it off - then he looks a bit confused and definitely off script, - a deer in the headlight moment for him.

Still not sure if it was a legit protest or a Coakley campaign plant though...

Not sure what the heckler(s) were angry over.

Abortion perhaps?

If so, it is quite plausible the heckler was a plant to continue the Coakely campaign's attempts to portray Scott Brown as some kind of radical anti-woman candidate. That poison of the Coakley campaign has gone over the cliff in the last 48 hours.

If so, that dog is just not gonna hunt...

You're more paranoid than Palin. You couldn't even make out what he was saying.

And you would find it hard to believe for a Brown supporter to be heckling about abortion? You truly are foolish.

Off the cuff Barry is painful to watch.

The man is helpless without prepared text.

We can't have seen the same clip. The one I saw in the link he did fine.

The crowd starting booing and chating his name when the heckler started and he was smiling, and waited until the disruption had finished then carried on.

He handled the interruption with aplomb, dignity and class...

...The Chimp would have probably told a fart joke....

Thanks for that.

I hate this kind of ass clown. He is going to so hurt the Brown side on this. (Sounds like only one jerk to me.)

(found the video link)

But 0bama is so lost without that teleprompter. In the days of yore, leaders could do this extempore

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IGbjPqFFvA"]the Model 0bama would follow[/ame]

We can't have seen the same clip. The one I saw in the link he did fine.

The crowd starting booing and chating his name when the heckler started and he was smiling, and waited until the disruption had finished then carried on.

He handled the interruption with aplomb, dignity and class...

...The Chimp would have probably told a fart joke....
HA HA HA

'Dignity and class'.

He handled it like he always does off the cuff, he stood there with a shit eating grin and when they wouldn't stop he walked off.

Add to it he stuttered like a moron over and over and you get the perfect picture of a guy not handling it well.

The heckling story getting picked up quickly now.

Also developing is that there was trouble filling the hall for the Obama appearance. There were about 2000 in attendance...

Gateway Pundit

Thanks for that.

I hate this kind of ass clown. He is going to so hurt the Brown side on this. (Sounds like only one jerk to me.)
(found the video link)

But 0bama is so lost without that teleprompter. In the days of yore, leaders could do this extempore

the Model 0bama would follow

___

It is quite possible he was a Coakely plant - the Coakely campaign is now pushing in all their chips on the "Brown is anti-woman" play and utilizing, yet again, the abortion issue as the centerpiece.

The desperation on the Coakley side is in super-overdrive...

Also developing is that there was trouble filling the hall for the Obama appearance. There were about 2000 in attendance...

Gateway Pundit

I understand your need to be a partisan hack is strong. But you should probably realize that a couple of idiot hecklers is not a news story. Politicians get heckled constantly, that's life.

Gateway Pundit

I understand your need to be a partisan hack is strong. But you should probably realize that a couple of idiot hecklers is not a news story. Politicians get heckled constantly, that's life.

Please explain what a partisan hack is.

Thank you!

No way would they plant a heckler that would actually embarrass 0bama like that. Just some random Republican retard (We do have them.)

I hated this when we were the target of this stupidity. I hate it just as much when it happens to the other guys.

Forum List

Back