Hecklers Protest Obama Coakley Speech

In a way, the Coakley campaign has been a political abortion, so perhaps the protest was just a wee bit confused???

gosh,, I'm poor,, I only own two houses.. I must work harder.. didn't the perfect people pick on JOhn McCain for being rich?? and now they don't want to talk about rich ted kennedy?? Hilarious ain't it???

What's even more hilarious is that he keeps forgetting about the current Senior Senator from Massachusetts.... John "Heinz" Kerry. :lol:

This "Scott-Brown's-got-a-Time-Share" bull patty is just a silly bit of deflection.

In a way, the Coakley campaign has been a political abortion, so perhaps the protest was just a wee bit confused???

What's more hilarious than your attempts at a joke is how paranoid you are. It must suck to be living 24/7 as if the Government is going to swoop in through the roof or windows at any moment and take you to a FEMA death camp.

John Kerry gets paid well for his sweet lovin' skills!!!!!

4503_2252_kerry-caught-staring.jpg

gosh,, I'm poor,, I only own two houses.. I must work harder.. didn't the perfect people pick on JOhn McCain for being rich?? and now they don't want to talk about rich ted kennedy?? Hilarious ain't it???

What's even more hilarious is that he keeps forgetting about the current Senior Senator from Massachusetts.... John "Heinz" Kerry. :lol:

This "Scott-Brown's-got-a-Time-Share" bull patty is just a silly bit of deflection.

Obama obviously still believes the hype that he's The One. All he has to do is blow into town and people instantly melt to his will.
It worked really well on the Olympic Committee. It worked really well in Copenhagen. I predict it will work equally well in MA.
Of course the Coakley camp will spin it that he didnt do a good job and came in late. The Obama camp will spin it that she ran such a bad campaign even Obama's appearance couldn't help her.
It's just beautiful. The self deception. The total failure. The lack of clue. It brings tears to my eyes.

Obama obviously still believes the hype that he's The One. All he has to do is blow into town and people instantly melt to his will.
It worked really well on the Olympic Committee. It worked really well in Copenhagen. I predict it will work equally well in MA.
Of course the Coakley camp will spin it that he didnt do a good job and came in late. The Obama camp will spin it that she ran such a bad campaign even Obama's appearance couldn't help her.
It's just beautiful. The self deception. The total failure. The lack of clue. It brings tears to my eyes.

And don't forget about the Viginia and New Jersey races in which he campaigned all over those states and still Deeds and Corzine lost. For the life of me, I don't know why he did this, it just doesn't make sense. If Coakley loses it makes him look very weak, he took a huge risk with this. If she loses, he won't be able to convince the democrats in the congress and the senate to go along with his agenda on health care. He is having a hard enough time doing that as it is. The race is so very close, that in and of itself is a miracle. Democrats outnumber republicans 3-1 in that state. We will see, I will continue to pray for a Brown victory. :eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Should Brown win, the health insurance reform bill will be watered down even further in Congress. I have no doubt that the Democrats will pull the 'nuclear option' in the Senate if they have to do so. They have too much to lose if they don't pass the bill.

Here's a thought: if the Dems go with 51 plus votes, they could make that bill much more liberal than what it is right now.

John Kerry gets paid well for his sweet lovin' skills!!!!!

4503_2252_kerry-caught-staring.jpg

No-kidding, the liberals love to show how much they feel the little guys pain, by attacking Republicans if they happen to be wealthy. But they always forget about the Kennedy's and the Kerry's who are also multi-millionaires. Theresa Heinz from Heinz products is married to Kerry, believe me, he is no pauper.

Another pro-Brown video - and this time, just outside the Obama rally.

There is increasing chatter that Brown could actually pull out a near DOUBLE-DIGIT victory.

I'll take a just barely victory - but my-oh-my what a message that would send!!!!

Video: Huge Crowd Rallies Outside Obama Event - For Scott Brown! | The Lonely Conservative

Video: Huge Crowd Rallies Outside Obama Event – For Scott Brown!

I thought it was interesting this crowd was outside the event in support of Brown while Obama was speaking.

Video: Huge Crowd Rallies Outside Obama Event - For Scott Brown! | The Lonely Conservative

I thought it was interesting this crowd was outside the event in support of Brown while Obama was speaking.

I think it was very interesting to see a whole bunch of college age students there holding Brown signs, the youth as awoken. Thank You, God.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: And about damn time.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Brown is polling considerably better than Coakley with the under -49 crowd.

Her support is based on the old-school Democrat machine, which appears to be crumbling before our eyes in Massachusetts...

There is increasing chatter that Brown could actually pull out a near DOUBLE-DIGIT victory.

I'll take a just barely victory - but my-oh-my what a message that would send!!!!

Did you happen to notice that many of those Brown supporters look to be college age. I am surprised, they turned out for Obama in droves, it seems they have changed their minds. The younger sleeping giants have awoken.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Wow :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Going into the election, Brown has the Big Mo. Americans love underdog, come from behind to finish first stories and his is one of them.
It's just beautiful I tell ya.

Forum List

Back