Hecklers Protest Obama Coakley Speech

the real reason dogpoopie don't want to dig up ted kennedy is cause ted kennedy was richer than snot. :lol::lol::lol::lol: He'll dig up ted kennedy when it's convenient for him..

ted kennedy is dead and how rich he was is irrelevant to this topic. You just want to drag the man from the grave to insult him once again. I can only imagine how you would react if i did that to reagan.

more deflection

I didn't compare anybody you little lying mother's boy,,,, I said why wouldn't we dig up dead people? you perfect people do it to tim McVeigh all the time,, and now that I think about it around voting time you dig up even more dead people.. my my my... pawned again.. and having a meltdown,,, go cry to your mama little boy

The only one who's having a meltdown is you. You are a pathetic being.

Timothy McVeigh is a murderer who is brought up on the topic of terrorism because he conducted one of the worst acts on American soil in history. How many children died that day Willow? You seem to think it's a bad thing to bring up such a cold blooded coward.

You should be ashamed of yourself, but you won't. And that, is the sad part.

Am I the only one who finds it weird how these people start chanting, OBAMA..

I thought it was a stump speech for, MARTHA..

It gives me the creeps.:lol:

Yes - and in the scope of his speech, more time was devoted to himself and his agenda than to candidate Coakley.

Obama also made a big error in attempting bring up negative campaigning - as it is well known the vast majority of negative campaigning in this race is coming from the Coakley camp, not Scott Brown.

The Scott Brown message has been consistently positive, while nary a mention of Coakley.

Now awaiting feedback on if the Obama visit will help or hinder - at present it appears it was "underwhelming"...

deflection

I don't feel like stating it twice but I will.

Bringing up Ted Kennedy in the first place is pathetic deflection. This is a topic about the senate race. Last I checked, Ted Kennedy is not on the ballot. Joe Kennedy is though. Get it straight.

deflection

I don't feel like stating it twice but I will.

Bringing up Ted Kennedy in the first place is pathetic deflection. This is a topic about the senate race. Last I checked, Ted Kennedy is not on the ballot. Joe Kennedy is though. Get it straight.

But you are aware of course that Obama brought up Ted Kennedy just about an hour ago?

It would appear Obama does not agree with you...

But you are aware of course that Obama brought up Ted Kennedy just about an hour ago?

Obama was making a speech. Willow was trying to deflect with a pathetic attempt. Learn a thing called context.

Obama looks a bit shaken at the persistent heckling he underwent. I can imagine he left this event thinking - WHY THE HELL DID I COME HERE????
____

Hecklers Pester President Obama During Coakley Senate Election Speech

Incessant hecklers forced President Barack Obama’s speech to a halt in Massachusetts on Sunday, as he showed his support for Democratic Senate candidate Martha Coakley. It sounded more like today’s NFL playoff game than a political rally

Hecklers Pester President Obama During Coakley Senate Election Speech | TV | Mediaite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJIg3c-rg3g&feature=player_embedded
LOL! He didn't look shaken to me. Shaken was George W. Bush when he got heckled...more than once he broke out in tears.

I didn't compare anybody you little lying mother's boy,,,, I said why wouldn't we dig up dead people? you perfect people do it to tim McVeigh all the time,, and now that I think about it around voting time you dig up even more dead people.. my my my... pawned again.. and having a meltdown,,, go cry to your mama little boy

The only one who's having a meltdown is you. You are a pathetic being.

Timothy McVeigh is a murderer who is brought up on the topic of terrorism because he conducted one of the worst acts on American soil in history. How many children died that day Willow? You seem to think it's a bad thing to bring up such a cold blooded coward.

You should be ashamed of yourself, but you won't. And that, is the sad part.

well hey asswipe, we were talking about being rich and you put forth that Brown was too rich to connect with working people so I asked your DUmb ass what ted kennedy had... now put up or shut up with yer whining,, I can't stand a whiner

Obama was making a speech. Willow was trying to deflect with a pathetic attempt. Learn a thing called context.

Ahhhh, your context is akin to Obama's when he speaks of "experience" and "transparency" and "responsible spending".

Yes, it is all much more clear now.

Like Obama, the intent of your words have little to do with the intent of your character...

more deflection

Not deflection. He's dead. Bringing up Ted Kennedy is deflection, but you seem to not focus on that.

You brought up Brown's real estate, Rob.

Kennedy was a multi-multi-multi-millionaire, how many houses did he own?

How many cars?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander right?

If Scott Brown is a bad man for owning four houses, what kind of evil son-of-a-witch was his predecessor in your humble opinion?

You can't have it both ways.

Pick your hypocritical poison. Was Kennedy an evil elitist who didn't care about the average Joe because he was rich or can Brown be for the people even though he owns some real estate.

Last edited:
well hey asswipe, we were talking about being rich and you put forth that Brown was too rich to connect with working people so I asked your DUmb ass what ted kennedy had... now put up or shut up with yer whining,, I can't stand a whiner

Did I say Brown was too rich? Quote me where I said Brown was too rich or retract your statement. You're a liar, a coward, and a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Did I also say Brown was too rich to connect with the working people? No. I said neither of those things. YOU said those things.

I said he was rich, he's trying to paint himself as not being rich. I said that's misleading. Big difference.

You are such a idiot.

the real reason dogpoopie don't want to dig up Ted Kennedy is cause Ted Kennedy was richer than snot. :lol::lol::lol::lol: He'll dig up ted kennedy when it's convenient for him..

Ted Kennedy is dead and how rich he was is irrelevant to this topic. You just want to drag the man from the grave to insult him once again. I can only imagine how you would react if I did that to Reagan.

show me where I insulted him???? I merely asked you what he had! whine whine whine and whine some more whydonchya?

more deflection

Not deflection. He's dead. Bringing up Ted Kennedy is deflection, but you seem to not focus on that.

How many cars?

If Scott Brown is a bad man for owning four houses, what kind of evil son-of-a-witch was his predecessor in your humble opinion?

Pick your hypocritical poison. Was Kennedy bad because he was rich or is can Brown be for the people even though he owns some real estate.

If Scott Brown owns four houses, we should feel sorry for him, for truly he is among the working poor!!!

Those falling house values are a real bitch.

Wonder if Obama will help Brown re-do his mortgages. I hear Obama has quite a program for that kind of thing...:lol:

How many cars?

Pick your hypocritical poison. Was Kennedy bad because he was rich or is can Brown be for the people even though he owns some real estate.

See my post to Willow.

I never said Scott Brown is a bad man for owning four houses. YOU are taking my words and my point out of context or you don't understand it. Either way Missourian, I suggest you stop thinking along the lines of Willow's pitiful excuse of intelligence and think clearly for a moment.

I'm saying trying to paint yourself as the working class when you are rich is pathetic. Especially since it's an insult to the working class.

I also never said being rich is a bad thing. So I would like an apology if you don't mind. You should know me better than that at this point.

Forum List

Back