Hecklers Protest Obama Coakley Speech

You brought up Brown's real estate, Rob.

Kennedy was a multi-multi-multi-millionaire, how many houses did he own?

How many cars?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander right?

If Scott Brown is a bad man for owning four houses, what kind of evil son-of-a-witch was his predecessor in your humble opinion?

You can't have it both ways.

Pick your hypocritical poison. Was Kennedy bad because he was rich or is can Brown be for the people even though he owns some real estate.

See my post to Willow.

I never said Scott Brown is a bad man for owning four houses. YOU are taking my words and my point out of context or you don't understand it. Either way Missourian, I suggest you stop thinking along the lines of Willow's pitiful excuse of intelligence and think clearly for a moment.

I'm saying trying to paint yourself as the working class when you are rich is pathetic. Especially since it's an insult to the working class.

I also never said being rich is a bad thing. So I would like an apology if you don't mind. You should know me better than that at this point.

yes the voters in Mass. don't like rich people that's why they voted for a Kennedy right dogpoopie????

Tough day for Dogbert.

Hell, he voted for Obama, it's been a tough year.

Perhaps we should lay off him for a bit...

show me where I insulted him???? I merely asked you what he had! whine whine whine and whine some more whydonchya?

You insulted him by making a comparison with Timothy McVeigh with him. Only one whining here is you and clearly being dishonest.

yes the voters in Mass. don't like rich people that's why they voted for a Kennedy right dogpoopie????

First off, I don't have a "camp" and I'm not a fan of Martha. Especially for saying Curt is a Yankees fan.

As for voters in Mass, they want honesty. Ted Kennedy never tried to paint himself as anything but rich far as I know.

Not sure what the heckler(s) were angry over.

Abortion perhaps?

If so, it is quite plausible the heckler was a plant to continue the Coakely campaign's attempts to portray Scott Brown as some kind of radical anti-woman candidate. That poison of the Coakley campaign has gone over the cliff in the last 48 hours.

If so, that dog is just not gonna hunt...

Oh for GAWD'S SAKE a PLANT!!!??? You really are reaching! LOL!

First off, I don't have a "camp" and I'm not a fan of Martha. Especially for saying Curt is a Yankees fan.

As for voters in Mass, they want honesty. Ted Kennedy never tried to paint himself as anything but rich far as I know.

oh here we go again ,, this happens every time.. go..:lol:

Let us not forget that Ted Kennedy was indeed a great champion of women.

...unless he was driving.

As for Obama going negative, that is nothing new for him. Everything from him since his election is how bad our country is and if HE doesn't get his way with his "visions" we are going to hell in a hand basket..
No wonder the people can't stand him anymore..

What's wrong Willow? Have nothing to say to that because you can't find anything wrong with the facts?

I figured you would of said the people of Mass love dishonest people, but that would of been insulting Brown.

well hey asswipe, we were talking about being rich and you put forth that Brown was too rich to connect with working people so I asked your DUmb ass what ted kennedy had... now put up or shut up with yer whining,, I can't stand a whiner

Did I say Brown was too rich? Quote me where I said Brown was too rich or retract your statement. You're a liar, a coward, and a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Did I also say Brown was too rich to connect with the working people? No. I said neither of those things. YOU said those things.

I said he was rich, he's trying to paint himself as not being rich. I said that's misleading. Big difference.

You are such a idiot.

I know and you are a Perfect People ain't ya?? :lol::lol::lol::lol: now clean up this mess you done made.

I don't feel like stating it twice but I will.

Bringing up Ted Kennedy in the first place is pathetic deflection. This is a topic about the senate race. Last I checked, Ted Kennedy is not on the ballot. Joe Kennedy is though. Get it straight.

whine whine whine..

And yet Obama brings up Teddy just today regarding this same Senate race...:eusa_angel:

Nice catch.

I'm out of rep for today, here's an IOU.

obama+iou+%28website%29.JPG

I, for one, am not a bit surprised Obama got heckled. Hell, he might as well just get used to it. His political capital is spent. People are pissed off. And it won't be long before they're camped out on the White House lawn, lobbing rotten eggs at the windows and TP'ing the trees.

The" heckling" hasn't gone unnoticed either. It's already being reported 'across the pond', where people still remember Martha Coakley cutting her teeth on a British teen au pair.

President Obama made a last-ditch bid tonight to save Edward Kennedy's old US Senate seat for the Democrats in a high-stakes by-election that could imperil US healthcare reform.

Mr Obama changed his weekend plans to dash to Massachusetts to campaign for Martha Coakley, the Democratic candidate in the vote on Tuesday.

The president was repeatedly interrupted by hecklers as he spoke to a crowd at Boston's Northeastern University.

"People are frustrated and they are angry and they have every right to be. I understand," Mr Obama said. "The thing is this: You know how politics is. At times like these there are always some who are eager to exploit that pain and anger to score a few political points... Unfortunately, we are seeing some of that politics in Massachusetts today."

Mr Obama stressed how crucial the election was to his own legislative programme. "We know that on many of the major questions of our day, a lot of these measures are going to rest on one vote in the US Senate. That is why the opponents of change and progress are pouring money into the commonwealth (of Massachusetts) in the hope of promoting gridlock and failure. They want to keep things just as they are," he told said.

Democrats are panicked that Ms Coakley, a former prosecutor who made her name pursuing the British nanny Louise Woodward in a notorious 1997 baby-shaking case, could lose what they assumed was a safe seat in the most liberal state in America.

(more...)
Barack Obama makes last-ditch bid to save Edward Kennedy's old Senate seat - Times Online

The very doctor whose testimony convicted Louise Woodward, wouldn't have given that testimony today:
In 2007, Dr Patrick Barnes, the prosecution's star medical witness, reversed his medical opinion that convicted Woodward: he concluded that death (of Matthew Eappen) could have been caused by an old injury, as argued by the defense. In a scientific paper he states: "The science we have today could, in fact, have exonerated Louise. There is certainly, in retrospect, reasonable doubt."

(more...)
Louise Woodward Innocent? Recent Research Raises Reasonable Doubt by Edina Stone AuPairClearingHouse

It looks to me like Coakley is all about political ambition, zealously trying some cases with very little credible evidence... and completely ignoring others. Hell, she had her own PR guy back in 1999.
That's when I stumbled upon an extensive cached Boston Globe article from 1999. While perhaps a glowing portrait of Coakley at the time, in hindsight, it details how Amirault was not the first ultimately flawed case that taught Martha Coakley what a high-profile, over zealously prosecuted case could do for a prosecutor's career. Enter Louise Woodward, the case of an au pair accused of shaking a baby to death. It gained international attention for Coakley and all but launched her career. But it has not held up over the years, despite serving Coakley and not justice well at the time. Oh, and she already had a PR guy in tow wherever she went way back then, too, it appears.

Coakley is the only one in the place wearing a suit - a tailored maroon jacket and thigh-high skirt - except for her PR man, who sits stiffly at her side. "The biggest problem we have in Framingham is the theft of Beanie Babies,' she (Coakley) jokes, referring to the recent discovery of a cache of stolen toys.

It is not exactly sexy stuff. And it is definitely not the kind of stuff that draws the international television cameras that zeroed in on Coakley when she prosecuted the celebrated nanny murder case, winning a conviction of 19-year-old Louise Woodward.

No one, after all, knows the benefit of exposure better than Coakley. She was a relatively anonymous assistant prosecutor in the Middlesex office until the media explosion that engulfed the Woodward case slapped her into the red plush armchair of the Today Show and onto television screens around the world. One year later, at 46, she holds the top prosecutor's job in the state's largest county, is the first woman to be elected outright to a DA's post in the state (the only other female DA was initially appointed to fill an empty seat), and is easily mentioned as a possible candidate for attorney general, for lieutenant governor, perhaps even for governor. With her closet of red power suits and her white Miata, not to mention a canny combatant's mind, why not the US Congress?

(more...)
Riehl World View: The Details: Coakley, Amirault, Woodward And Souza

Not sure what the heckler(s) were angry over.

Abortion perhaps?

If so, it is quite plausible the heckler was a plant to continue the Coakely campaign's attempts to portray Scott Brown as some kind of radical anti-woman candidate. That poison of the Coakley campaign has gone over the cliff in the last 48 hours.

If so, that dog is just not gonna hunt...

I don't trust that, it very well could be a plant. Remember the guy in Denver who broke out the windows at the Democrat office, it was a democratic polster attempting to make it look like he was a member of the tea party movement.

Usually at Obama's speeches he makes sure he keeps the oppostion away. You need to be a card carrying democrat to get in. If that's the case and someone investigates who these people are and they find out they are democrats it could be very ugly for Coakley.

What's wrong Willow? Have nothing to say to that because you can't find anything wrong with the facts?

I figured you would of said the people of Mass love dishonest people, but that would of been insulting Brown.

no,, they clearly seem to love RICH people which should go in Mr. Brown's favor..

Forum List

Back