Hecklers Protest Obama Coakley Speech

Typical low class tactics from the Republicans

They can't beat you on the facts so they plant a couple of hecklers to shout you down.

The sad point is people like Sinatra are proud of the behavior

They can't beat you on the facts so they plant a couple of hecklers to shout you down.

The sad point is people like Sinatra are proud

I'm proud too.

Obama keeps telling the senators and reps to ignore what the people want.

It's nice that the people aren't afraid to show that they aren't going to be ignored.

How come shouting down isn't low class when the Perfect People do it? Why? Cause you are too damn Perfect????

How come shouting down isn't low class when the Perfect People do it? Why? Cause you are too damn Perfect????

LOL.....still trying to get people to bite on that "perfect" routine

Lame

But 0bama is so lost without that teleprompter. In the days of yore, leaders could do this extempore

the Model 0bama would follow

Funny. Stalin would of had the protester killed. Though if you listen to some people on here, Obama is worse than Stalin and Hitler combined.

I would never say that, Dog, but what I would say is that if Stalin and Hitler were democrats, there would be a lot of people in the party that would vote for them.

Last edited:

LOL.....still trying to get people to bite on that "perfect" routine

Lame

gives you the Perfect reason not to answer doesn't it? You should thank me.. :lol:

I'm proud too.

It's nice that the people aren't afraid to show that they aren't going to be ignored.

These behaviors demonstrate the thug mentality of the Republican party. The "You lie" ...shouting down cripples at healthcare town meetings,.... armed thugs at political rallies

Sad state of affairs for a party that is begging us to let them lead again

I'm proud too.

These behaviors demonstrate the thug mentality of the Republican party. The "You lie" ...shouting down cripples at healthcare town meetings,.... armed thugs at political rallies

Why do you think Brown is leading in all the polls all of the sudden? Last week he was 15 points behind according to the Boston Globe.

Last edited:
I'm proud too.

Why do you think Brown is leading in all the polls all of the sudden? Last week he was 15 points behind according to the Boston Globe.

Are you claming it is because of hecklers?

Not sure what the heckler(s) were angry over.

Abortion perhaps?

If so, it is quite plausible the heckler was a plant to continue the Coakely campaign's attempts to portray Scott Brown as some kind of radical anti-woman candidate. That poison of the Coakley campaign has gone over the cliff in the last 48 hours.

If so, that dog is just not gonna hunt...

I don't trust that, it very well could be a plant. Remember the guy in Denver who broke out the windows at the Democrat office, it was a democratic polster attempting to make it look like he was a member of the tea party movement.

Usually at Obama's speeches he makes sure he keeps the oppostion away. You need to be a card carrying democrat to get in. If that's the case and someone investigates who these people are and they find out they are democrats it could be very ugly for Coakley.

Golly you mean like the crazy bitch who carved a BACKWARDS B in her OWN face?

No one is commenting on how Massachusetts played the Obama speech, complete with a few seconds of hecklers. Obama sent a brand new message, now about the Democratic Administration policies about to commence: Anyone can go back to the policies of people like Mitch McConnell, Ron Paul, John McCain, and Sarah Palin(?), which caused it all: Or Massachusets can get off the truck that Brown drives around--and set about moving forward.

Obama gave a very good mid-term election speech, possibly a forerunner of the coming elections.

In the alternative, there are people like Brown, Mitch McConnell, Sarah Palin, Ron Paul, and others who want to go back get the collapse of the economy started again!

That's not even going to work in the Spring, much less in the Summer and the Fall.

The tea-party crusaders want the unemployment rate at 50% or more, and the United States living like Haiti. Anyone knows what the GOP has been advocating, for the prior eight years.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Actually, Miss Pussy might have liked to mix it up a bit with Sarah Palin: Before she killer her, like so many others. Hollywood knows about GOP femininity, and their money!

Still trying to confirm if the Obama rally had trouble filling the venue...

Stumping for Coakley, Obama gets uh, stumped. It's not pretty, and the heckling goes on for a quite some time. And he couldn't fill the hall.

“It holds 3,000 and frankly only 2,000 to 2,500 showed up.” (FOX reported)

Obama Heckled at Coakley Rally in Boston… At a University? (Video)

Heckling Obama ...Blue Blue Boston U UPDATE: BROWN Rally Breaking Records - Atlas Shrugs

FOX REPORTED!!!??? Let me guess FOX quoted an UNNAMED BLOGGER. Are you REALLY this GD stupid?

I've said it before and I will say it again, giving a speech to justify the failed policies of the past in order to justify your own failed policies in support of a candidate that will continue to do that , is not CHANGE. It is more of the same with a different logo at the end. What President Obama did by going to MA. was basically serve to shed light on a failed healthcare bill that is disliked by a majority of Americans. The tired campaign talk of 08 won't work this time, because all the promises made in 2008 are now seen for what they were, just promises and nothing more. Blaming the past for your own mistakes and then trying to justify your own and support a candidate who will won't work this time and if it does, it will do so only by a slim margin in a state once thought to be so safe that his presence was not needed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back