Health Scare Crisis

Many healthy people die each year, almost half the people who die are healthy when they do, plain and simple. Health is relative to a lot of factors, and each person has different factors that can effect their health. Hell, living near cars will give you lung cancer .... in the desert there's skin cancer ... everything has a chance of killing you, and a lot of things you do have high chances of it, the funny thing is that living is a death wish, you simply can't avoid it. Most of the people to live the longest have only one healthy practice, they don't worry about dying. Stress and worry will kill you faster than anything else.

Many healthy people die each year, almost half the people who die are healthy when they do, plain and simple. Health is relative to a lot of factors, and each person has different factors that can effect their health. Hell, living near cars will give you lung cancer .... in the desert there's skin cancer ... everything has a chance of killing you, and a lot of things you do have high chances of it, the funny thing is that living is a death wish, you simply can't avoid it. Most of the people to live the longest have only one healthy practice, they don't worry about dying. Stress and worry will kill you faster than anything else.

Over half the people between the ages of 25 and 45 (in the US) that die, die from no known root cause.

Hell, living near cars will give you lung cancer .... in the desert there's skin cancer ...
Yes, if you believe they will!
Most of the people to live the longest have only one healthy practice, they don't worry about dying. Stress and worry will kill you faster than anything else.
That's all about fear, and negative seeds, and the total lack of same in those who live longest. That and the acceptance that when your time is up, that's it! Like I said in the OP, why worry about or fear the inevitable? Why spend resources trying to extend your time? You simply can't. It's an illusion.

o that is just stupid....my father died of lung cancer....at 54....dumbass..smoking hurts your lungs....but my mother who never smoked and rarely drank.....her mind is going...so its damend if you do and damned if you dont...my hubby's grandmother is 100...now that is wild

Yes, and my mom died at 56 from smoking, lung cancer.. MM is the second DUmbass on this board who says smoking won't hurt you.. geez
It will hurt you. IF you believe it will. My Uncle Johnny? In his 80s now, smoked all his adult live. Healthy as a horse. Still working every day in his cotton gin.

If you believe it's bad for ya, DON'T do it because it will be!

it has nothing to do with belief.. It has to do with gene's and an inherited propensity for certain disease, then throw in the environmental factors and bingo,, but you keep smoking and believing it won't hurt you, right up til you get your diagnosis,, then you can go through the stages of grief! memorize them.

Yes, and my mom died at 56 from smoking, lung cancer.. MM is the second DUmbass on this board who says smoking won't hurt you.. geez
It will hurt you. IF you believe it will. My Uncle Johnny? In his 80s now, smoked all his adult live. Healthy as a horse. Still working every day in his cotton gin.

If you believe it's bad for ya, DON'T do it because it will be!

it has nothing to do with belief.. It has to do with gene's and an inherited propensity for certain disease, then throw in the environmental factors and bingo,, but you keep smoking and believing it won't hurt you, right up til you get your diagnosis,, then you can go through the stages of grief! memorize them.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My MOTHER died from lung cancer. She always told us kids, "these things will kill me one day" as she lit another smoke. Self Fulfilling prophesy. On the other hand, her sister, my Aunt Demaris.... Like Johnny has smoked all HER life too, and is still quite spry and definitely kicking at 78. All three had the same mom, same dad.... Only two of them took his advice. The one that didn't isn't around anymore.

If so, then how can you be saying smoking is bad for folks. Clearly it is NOT bad for all folks. Only for the ones who believe it is!

smoking is bad for your body.. your cells,, your cells is where death occurs,, and cancer originates.. think cellular!
If you believe that, you're absolutely right.

I do believe it,, and you believe the opposite, right up til you receive your diagnosis.. then how will you explain that away doyathink? :lol::lol:

smoking hurts your lungs...
IF you believe it will, it will!

Self-fulfilling prophesy!

By your logic,, one only gets disease if one believes it.. If that were true a good proportion of people who "believe" as you do will never get "sick" and die. cause they don't believe in cellular death.. :lol:
That's not actually what was said. I can see you really don't want to discuss this. You believe in the placebo effect, correct? If so, then you have to believe in the Pygmalion Effect as well, the self-fulfilling prophesy. But clearly you believe in one and not the other.

See the dichotomy?

IF you believe it will, it will!

Self-fulfilling prophesy!

By your logic,, one only gets disease if one believes it.. If that were true a good proportion of people who "believe" as you do will never get "sick" and die. cause they don't believe in cellular death.. :lol:
That's not actually what was said. I can see you really don't want to discuss this. You believe in the placebo effect, correct? If so, then you have to believe in the Pygmalion Effect as well, the self-fulfilling prophesy. But clearly you believe in one and not the other.

See the dichotomy?

no,, I am discussing it. I am trying to make you see that if you smoke and introduce carcinogens into your tissues and cells, you will in fact risk lung cancer,, and "believing it away" will not change that fact. I also do believe in the placebo effect..

no,, I am discussing it. I am trying to make you see that if you smoke and introduce carcinogens into your tissues and cells, you will in fact risk lung cancer,, and "believing it away" will not change that fact. I also do believe in the placebo effect..
If you are conditioned to believe that, yes 100% of the time it WILL kill you!

If you are conditioned to believe not only that it won't, but it doesn't matter even if it does because we're all going to die anyway, it might not!

The placebo effect isn't 100%. Neither is the Pygmalion effect. But they are BOTH equally applicable and proven.

Yet? Most people deny the second one, because they are conditioned to do so. We are taught to fear mortality, to fear substances, to fear fear fear. This is why the health care system is so clogged up with people and their various ailments. Hell, it's even why the placebo effect works! We are conditioned to believe medical science is a cure-all! The Doc plants a positive seed, saying this pill might help, gives you an inert sugar tablet, and your mind does the rest!

If the power of the MIND was nurtured at an early age, you might very well see 30% less folks having problems. But that would hurt the pharm companies, and the health scare system in general.

I know there is no way to make this impression on older folks. They are too far gone into the conditioning, the negative seeds, the fear. This thread is to provoke thought. Not make folks change their views.

Last edited:
johnrite.jpg

Midnight Marauder Johnson is right!!

If you are conditioned to believe that, yes 100% of the time it WILL kill you!

If you are conditioned to believe not only that it won't, but it doesn't matter even if it does because we're all going to die anyway, it might not!wrong again, some people smoke all their lives and don't get lung cancer,,call it luck or genetics,, it has naught to do with "believing"

The placebo effect isn't 100%. Neither is the Pygmalion effect. But they are BOTH equally applicable and proven.Nope,, not true, as I've said if that logic held true then those who did not "believe" in disease would live forever.

Yet? Most people deny the second one, because they are conditioned to do so. We are taught to fear mortality, to fear substances, to fear fear fear. This is why the health care system is so clogged up with people and their various ailments.all i'm saying is it's true, you should not live your life in fear, fear causes stress and stress causes disease, but when you actively participate in a carcinogen introducing active such as smoking you are very much increasing your risk of lung cancer "believe" it or not.

If the power of the MIND was nurtured at an early age, you might very well see 30% less folks having problems. But that would hurt the pharm companies, and the health scare system in general.

I know there is no way to make this impression on older folks. They are too far gone into the conditioning, the negative seeds, the fear. This thread is to provoke thought. Not make folks change their views.

The old people don't need to change their minds.. they are the successful ones!

Forum List

Back