Head of massive prostitution ring gets 18 years in prison

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Jos, May 10, 2012.

1. Jos

Jos BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +733
    Head of massive prostitution ring gets 18 years in prison « The Ugly Truth

2. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    Sounds like Muhammad's life story except for Muhammad's 6 year old wife :bow3:

3. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,572
    Sounds like Jos the Iranian Hezbollah pig boy sucker of Mullahs was looking for a job there.

Jos, tell us about the record number of child prostitutes in Iran as a result of what the Islamist regime has done. I hear it's become worse than Thailand and Cambodia. Not to mention all the bullshit Islamic Shiite "temporary marriage" religious licenses that Mullahs issue to give religious sanction to prostitutes and their clients. Come on, don't be shy now. What's the word for it in Farsi, pig boy?

I was fourteen years old and my relationship with my parents was on the edge just like any other teenager. I started to become interested in boys. I felt as if no one understood me, not even my friends. I especially didn t feel pretty with my braces
    It all changed when I met him . It was fascinating to know that a college student would care so much about me. He was the most wonderful person. He treated me like a queen, and soon we became the best of friends. I felt I could tell him anything. As our friendship progressed, we talked about different topics including religion. He had different beliefs than me; he was Shia while I was Sunni. We always argued upon the differences. He had a way with making things sound bettter than what they were. Soon I became very confused.

One day he mentioned the idea of Mut'a. He told me that it was a type of temporary marriage, which was halal even in Sunni books. At first I didn t believe him, but he used sources such as Bukhari and Muslim. I took his word for it, and before I realized, I was into a lot of trouble. I was in Mut'a for four years. As time went by, I learnt that I had lost my honor and dignity to someone who had done this to several other girls. Allah helped me open my eyes and realize what I had gotten myself into. By now, I was on the verge of switching beliefs to be a Shia. At this point, I decided to really search for the truth. Since I cannot present the whole research, I have tried to give a very brief idea about Mut'a.

I hope to inform and educate the people about the disease of Mut'a, which is spreading rapidly in the sunni community. It is the goal of certain Shia individuals to do Mut'a with innocent girls, who lack knowledge of religion and experience of life. They convince them with their beliefs, and create confusion in their minds. I beg every sister, brother, father, mother, and friend to take a closer look at their dear ones, and make sure they do not become victims to the concept of Mut'a.

Mut'a is a form of temporary marriage where a man can marry a woman for an agreed amount of time and money(mahr). In Mut'a, the husband is not financially responsible for the wife. There are no set limits in this kind of marriage by the Shias. According Shia beliefs, no witnesses nor a permission of the guardian is needed (the Sunni father does not believe in Mut'a), and there is no limit on the number of Mut'a one can do.
    Also, the time period can be as little as one hour to as long as sixty years. In addition, a man who is permanently married can do as many Mut'a as he feels like, even with married women. This is very similar to prostitution indeed.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27307

Last edited: May 10, 2012
  4. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    The entire Arab Muslime world should be destroyed for their child marriages

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM7o0J9duGc]Sick Arab Muslim CHILD Marriage - YouTube[/ame]

5. Jos

Jos BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +733
    Post a link to your claims, pig wimp
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8]Squeal Like a Pig - YouTube[/ame]

6. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    [​IMG]

TALA AL-HEJAILAN: Child Marriages: Why Are They Still Legal?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM7o0J9duGc]Sick Arab Muslim CHILD Marriage - YouTube[/ame]

7. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,572
    Keep sucking, Hezbollah pig boy. Suck suck suck.

Iranian minister backs temporary marriage to relieve lust of youth | World news | The Guardian

Iranian minister backs temporary marriage to relieve lust of youth

Robert Tait in Tehran
    The Guardian, Sunday 3 June 2007

Iran's interior minister has challenged a social taboo by urging the revival of the ancient Shia practice of temporary marriage to give young people easier legitimate access to sex.
    Moustafa Pourmohammadi, the minister, said the tradition, known as sigheh, should be promoted to offset a trend towards later marriage, which he said was depriving Iran's youth of sexual fulfilment.

The custom of sigheh, which allows couples to establish unions lasting from a few minutes to 99 years, is permitted under Shia Islam but has been likened in Iran to prostitution.

But Mr Pourmohammadi, a conservative cleric, described it as "God's rule" and said it was an acceptable alternative to pre-marital sex, which is forbidden under Islamic law.

"The increase in the marriage age in this country has caused many problems," he told a conference in the city of Qom. "Is it possible that Islam is indifferent to a 15-year-old youth into whom God has put lust? We have to find a solution to meet the sexual desire of the youth who have no possibility of marriage. Islam is a comprehensive and complete religion and has a solution for every behaviour and need, and temporary marriage is one of its solutions for the needs of the youth."

Last edited: May 10, 2012
  8. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...
    [​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sAY9rw15uA]Mohammed is a Pedophile Movement for Italy Leader Daniela Santanchè on Domenica Cinque 11 08 09 - YouTube[/ame]

9. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,572
    I think Allah has ordained Jos to be a Mullah sucking Hezbollah pig boy that eats Jewish shit for the rest of his life. Mashallah. What a sucker.

10. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    Jos
    [​IMG]

Founding Father of the United States of America John Adams
    Winston Churchill...