Head of massive prostitution ring gets 18 years in prison

Rami Saban and three accomplices who headed one of ‘most extensive human-trafficking rings in Israel’s history’ jailed and ordered to compensate victims.

ed note–remember as you read this that Saban was justified in his religious beliefs to do this, as the Old Testament is rife with examples of the menfolk exploiting women for sexual purposes. Besides Abraham selling his wife Sarah into concubinage to the Egyptian Pharaoh, we also have the case of Abraham’s nephew Lott, who gives his 2 virgin daughters away to a group of sex freaks from Sodom–
Head of massive prostitution ring gets 18 years in prison « The Ugly Truth

Bogus website, as usual, monkey.

OTOH, the Sahih Bukhari Hadith is authentic and shows your pedophile muhammad to have been a child molesting freak.

Sahih Bukhari V8B73151
Narrated 'Aisha:I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sAY9rw15uA]Mohammed is a Pedophile Movement for Italy Leader Daniela Santanchè on Domenica Cinque 11 08 09 - YouTube[/ame]

Rami Saban and three accomplices who headed one of ‘most extensive human-trafficking rings in Israel’s history’ jailed and ordered to compensate victims.

ed note–remember as you read this that Saban was justified in his religious beliefs to do this, as the Old Testament is rife with examples of the menfolk exploiting women for sexual purposes. Besides Abraham selling his wife Sarah into concubinage to the Egyptian Pharaoh, we also have the case of Abraham’s nephew Lott, who gives his 2 virgin daughters away to a group of sex freaks from Sodom–

OTOH, the Sahih Bukhari Hadith is authentic and shows your pedophile muhammad to have been a child molesting freak.

Sahih Bukhari V8B73151
Narrated 'Aisha:I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sAY9rw15uA]Mohammed is a Pedophile Movement for Italy Leader Daniela Santanchè on Domenica Cinque 11 08 09 - YouTube[/ame]
On the bright side of it, in these hard economic times, Jos has been able to secure himself with a great name as the go to male prostitute for Shi'ite mullahs who want to be sucked off by a fellow Shiite Hezbollah. I wonder how much he makes per suck?

Sahih Bukhari V8B73151

On the bright side of it, in these hard economic times, Jos has been able to secure himself with a great name as the go to male prostitute for Shi'ite mullahs who want to be sucked off by a fellow Shiite Hezbollah. I wonder how much he makes per suck?

The continued depraved acceptance in the Arab Muslime culture of child marriage to much older men is based on their pedophile muhammad's marriage to a 6 year old girl when he was in his 50s.

1.5 BILLION muslimes are ALL pedophiles or pedophile enablers by worshipping this perverted dog as The Perfect Man who must be emulated by muslimes.

TALA AL-HEJAILAN: Child Marriages: Why Are They Still Legal?
Ask yourself this simple question. Would you enter into a contract with a child? Would you consider anyone under the age of 16 or even 18 to be mature enough to make a life-changing decision and be bound by the terms of this decision for life? Most people would say no!

Let us consider the validity of a contract from a legal perspective. Since the beginning of time, for a contract to be deemed valid, there must be informed consent from both parties to the agreement. One cannot enter into a valid contract with someone who does not have the mental or legal capacity to truly know and understand the terms to which they are agreeing. There must be a reason why, legally, a person under the age of 16, 18 or 21 in some countries is considered to be a minor — and thus mentally unfit to be a party to a contract.

Marriage is a form of contract, and it is not just any kind of contract, it is a contract that changes one’s life and affects a person’s entire being in the most relevant ways. Even in Islam, for this contract to be valid, there must be “informed consent” from both parties otherwise the marriage will be considered null and void and thus, legally, there are justified grounds for annulment. Both Islamic Law and Saudi Law require full consent of both parties to the contract for it to be lawful.

Therefore, it could be said that a child under the age of 18 cannot possibly be a party to a contract. The final decision to enter into a marriage is for the woman and the man to make, which means that a marriage with any undue influence would be void. A child (anyone under the age of 18) cannot possibly be deemed mature or mentally capable to enter into such a contract with another person, and especially not with someone who is 10, 20, 30 years her senior. Moreover, the practice of forced child marriage is a clear violation of Islamic principles and laws since Islam made it clear that a woman’s consent is vital for a marriage to be considered valid, even if the said child being wed has already reached puberty.

The most commonly used justification for child marriage is that the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) married Aisha (known as the mother of the believers) at the tender age of 9. Yes, indeed the prophet did marry Aisha when she was a child, but the Prophet wed Aisha so young in order for her to become his student and after his death, she would go on teaching Islam. Aisha was married at 9 so that she could live in the Prophet’s home and breath the Prophet’s ways so that her mission of continuing his legacy in teaching Islam would be possible. It is also well known that the Prophet and his young wife were not “married” until she was 15 or older as per the most of the Islamic historical sources. The reality of the child marriages that take place today is far from justifiable no matter how much one tries to find valid reasons for their occurrence.

Saudi Arabia has no law setting a minimum age for marriage for either gender. There have been repeated talks and so-called reforms that are supposed to happen in order to end child marriage that take place today. The controversially still-legal act of marrying a child not only defies true Islamic teachings of consent, but also human nature as a whole.
Child marriages:*Why are they still legal? - Arab News

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM7o0J9duGc]Sick Arab Muslim CHILD Marriage - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I have a hunch that Jos choose his avatar to remind himself of the great Mullah sucker that he is. Keep on trucking and sucking, Hezbollah pig boy.

Sounds like Jos the Iranian Hezbollah pig boy sucker of Mullahs was looking for a job there.

Jos, tell us about the record number of child prostitutes in Iran as a result of what the Islamist regime has done. I hear it's become worse than Thailand and Cambodia. Not to mention all the bullshit Islamic Shiite "temporary marriage" religious licenses that Mullahs issue to give religious sanction to prostitutes and their clients. Come on, don't be shy now. What's the word for it in Farsi, pig boy?

I was fourteen years old and my relationship with my parents was on the edge just like any other teenager. I started to become interested in boys. I felt as if no one understood me, not even my friends. I especially didn t feel pretty with my braces
It all changed when I met him . It was fascinating to know that a college student would care so much about me. He was the most wonderful person. He treated me like a queen, and soon we became the best of friends. I felt I could tell him anything. As our friendship progressed, we talked about different topics including religion. He had different beliefs than me; he was Shia while I was Sunni. We always argued upon the differences. He had a way with making things sound bettter than what they were. Soon I became very confused.

One day he mentioned the idea of Mut'a. He told me that it was a type of temporary marriage, which was halal even in Sunni books. At first I didn t believe him, but he used sources such as Bukhari and Muslim. I took his word for it, and before I realized, I was into a lot of trouble. I was in Mut'a for four years. As time went by, I learnt that I had lost my honor and dignity to someone who had done this to several other girls. Allah helped me open my eyes and realize what I had gotten myself into. By now, I was on the verge of switching beliefs to be a Shia. At this point, I decided to really search for the truth. Since I cannot present the whole research, I have tried to give a very brief idea about Mut'a.

I hope to inform and educate the people about the disease of Mut'a, which is spreading rapidly in the sunni community. It is the goal of certain Shia individuals to do Mut'a with innocent girls, who lack knowledge of religion and experience of life. They convince them with their beliefs, and create confusion in their minds. I beg every sister, brother, father, mother, and friend to take a closer look at their dear ones, and make sure they do not become victims to the concept of Mut'a.

Mut'a is a form of temporary marriage where a man can marry a woman for an agreed amount of time and money(mahr). In Mut'a, the husband is not financially responsible for the wife. There are no set limits in this kind of marriage by the Shias. According Shia beliefs, no witnesses nor a permission of the guardian is needed (the Sunni father does not believe in Mut'a), and there is no limit on the number of Mut'a one can do.
Also, the time period can be as little as one hour to as long as sixty years. In addition, a man who is permanently married can do as many Mut'a as he feels like, even with married women. This is very similar to prostitution indeed.

Shia Evil:Temporary Marriage> A Plea from A Muslim Sister - TTI - Turn To Islam -

What does that have to do with a jewish pervert convicted of human-trafficking, a form of slavery, do you support him because you agree with him?

Sounds like Jos the Iranian Hezbollah pig boy sucker of Mullahs was looking for a job there.

Jos, tell us about the record number of child prostitutes in Iran as a result of what the Islamist regime has done. I hear it's become worse than Thailand and Cambodia. Not to mention all the bullshit Islamic Shiite "temporary marriage" religious licenses that Mullahs issue to give religious sanction to prostitutes and their clients. Come on, don't be shy now. What's the word for it in Farsi, pig boy?

I was fourteen years old and my relationship with my parents was on the edge just like any other teenager. I started to become interested in boys. I felt as if no one understood me, not even my friends. I especially didn t feel pretty with my braces
It all changed when I met him . It was fascinating to know that a college student would care so much about me. He was the most wonderful person. He treated me like a queen, and soon we became the best of friends. I felt I could tell him anything. As our friendship progressed, we talked about different topics including religion. He had different beliefs than me; he was Shia while I was Sunni. We always argued upon the differences. He had a way with making things sound bettter than what they were. Soon I became very confused.

One day he mentioned the idea of Mut'a. He told me that it was a type of temporary marriage, which was halal even in Sunni books. At first I didn t believe him, but he used sources such as Bukhari and Muslim. I took his word for it, and before I realized, I was into a lot of trouble. I was in Mut'a for four years. As time went by, I learnt that I had lost my honor and dignity to someone who had done this to several other girls. Allah helped me open my eyes and realize what I had gotten myself into. By now, I was on the verge of switching beliefs to be a Shia. At this point, I decided to really search for the truth. Since I cannot present the whole research, I have tried to give a very brief idea about Mut'a.

I hope to inform and educate the people about the disease of Mut'a, which is spreading rapidly in the sunni community. It is the goal of certain Shia individuals to do Mut'a with innocent girls, who lack knowledge of religion and experience of life. They convince them with their beliefs, and create confusion in their minds. I beg every sister, brother, father, mother, and friend to take a closer look at their dear ones, and make sure they do not become victims to the concept of Mut'a.

Mut'a is a form of temporary marriage where a man can marry a woman for an agreed amount of time and money(mahr). In Mut'a, the husband is not financially responsible for the wife. There are no set limits in this kind of marriage by the Shias. According Shia beliefs, no witnesses nor a permission of the guardian is needed (the Sunni father does not believe in Mut'a), and there is no limit on the number of Mut'a one can do.
Also, the time period can be as little as one hour to as long as sixty years. In addition, a man who is permanently married can do as many Mut'a as he feels like, even with married women. This is very similar to prostitution indeed.

Shia Evil:Temporary Marriage> A Plea from A Muslim Sister - TTI - Turn To Islam -

What does that have to do with a jewish pervert convicted of human-trafficking, a form of slavery, do you support him because you agree with him?
Douchebag hezbollah pig boy, you are letting your hate make you look like a moron. Perversion and human trafficking have nothing to do with being a Jew. Actually it seems to be more of a Muslim thing. Number of Muslim converts in prisons across the US and Western world are at record numbers. US and Western prisons have become one of the main recruitment centers of Islamists. It's not too much of a leap the way I see it,whether you are a convict or an Islamist you are still a criminal thug. And isn't that what your caracan ribbing mass murdering prophet Mohammad did? Recruit thugs and criminals to follow him into jihad, rape and looting of other lands? . With a money back guarantee of 72 virgins in case you die, that is.

Keep sucking that mullah penis, pig boy. Suck suck suck slurp slurp slurp.

Forum List

Back